Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 1:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The pride of Ireland! Bareknucle Boxing!!!

Pure Hilarity

In days gone by REAL men fought bare-handed. And they were unafraid to do so because they knew exactly how to pulverize an opponent (or a street thug) with thunderous sledge-hammer blows without breaking their own hands.
    Yes, it's true, these formerly "lost" secrets of bare-knuckle prize fighters are perfect for today's streets as well as today's arena.
    Too bad this technology has been lost for the past several decades. It would have saved a lot of lives and ended a lot of long, drawn out fights a lot, lot faster.

In fact, I'm telling you right now, once you're armed with the brutal technologies of the Irish bare-knuckle brawler, any street fight you ever have will be over in no time flat. If the fight goes longer than 10 or 15 seconds - you did something very, very wrong.

But that ain't going to happen because the Irish bare-knuckle fighting secrets are so simple and easy to learn you'll be stunned. Pull up a chair in front of your television, plop my DVD's in your player, sit back and be absolutely enthralled.
    Never walk in fear again. EVER!
    http://www.irishbareknuckleboxing.com/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 1:38pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jesus-tap dancing-christ on a fucking bike....just when you think the bullshit can't get any worse..there it goes..

The first thing you're going to do is laugh
    dead fucking right i laughed..then cried..then smashed my head into the wall..then laughed some more..
    Last edited by TrueSeeker; 10/30/2005 1:43pm at .

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 2:23pm

Style: Does exercise count?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a good thing this guy discovered lost weapons like the hammer fist, or I'd be dead right now...jeez.

Look at the bottom of the site.

"Matt Furey Enterprises, Inc.
    10339 Birdwatch Drive, Tampa, FL 33647
    Phone: 813-994-8267 Fax: 813 994 4947 Email: matt@mattfurey.com

If you've enjoyed this site, you'll really like MattFurey.com"

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 2:29pm

Style: Arnis, judo, Taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

good find!

According to the site there are these bullet point techniques;

How to smash someone's teeth in with a slight variation of a jab!

How a quick and dirty head butt can shatter someone's face!

How to make someone's eyes water so he can't defend against or see your next devastating blow!

How a simple twist can split someone's nose wide open! (don't they teach this crap in every TKD school out there?)

How to hit someone in the soft places so you never hurt your hand! (duh!)

How to make someone miss all the soft targets on your body; he'll end up breaking his hands when he hits the wrong spots!

The sweet science of disguising all your illegal shots so that they look totally legit and above-board!

How to beat through a rope-a-dope defense - even breaking your foe's arms with this sneaky tactic!

Hit someone so hard that he'll be punch drunk a couple days later!

The places on the head to hit and the places to avoid hitting!

How to deliver a knockout shot to the solar plexus! (how is this new?)

How to crack someone with a liver shot that'll have him doubled over in agony and unable to defend himself! (teh deadly liver punch! how is this new?)

How to conservere your energy with powerful shots that get the job done quick!

How to fight from a clinch ... including secrets of "invisible" low blows!

How to hit someone on the ground to finish him off quick!

Ways to combine punches with throws! (yeah we did it already see also jujitsu/MMA/any other system worth its salt!)

The right way to use your elbows ... guaranteed to split someone's face right open! (or you could go to the local Muai Thai gym)

How to break free from a headlock and clobber your opponent in seconds! (jujitsu, wrestleing it is all good!)

How to punch so hard that you break ribs! (its called boxing....)

Unreal way to make your enemy break his own ankle when he attacks!
    ( I was working the radio when a cop did this to a guy with a taser....It is amazeing what you can do to a guy when his is flopping around like an epileptic puppy.)

Foot stomping secrets that incapacitate your opponent!

How to crush someone's sternum with a single blow!

How to combine leg sweeps, throws and deadly strikes!
    Most of these just sound like modern combatives "placement". With in the holy trinity of Timing, distance, placement. It however dosnt mention under the bullet points what makes their fists so "hard" Is it like some methodes where you gently smash your fist into somthing hard over and over starting light and moving to heavy blows over time. Or more likely it is some bullshido that someone read that the next big thing in MA is Irish drunking headbutt fu. I like the ones listed in red the most. Just another gimick hope they sell a million of them and fat Phil deciples buy them that way the people who are serious have little problem sending them back to their mother's basements to flame us on the internet.
    Last edited by Planktime; 10/30/2005 2:33pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 6:12pm

Style: FMA/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ive only ever seen one proper bare knuckle fight (from a covert video) at work, dint have any of this stuff..i wonder if the irish know they stole it....

it was just two pikeys in their 30s with forearms like legs and no shirts on thumping seven shades of **** out of each other, no throws, no trips, no...technique...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 6:32am

Style: None at Present

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    --- and for ****'S sake Mickey, DO NOT KNOCK HIM OUT!!!

Bets that the guy got this idea from Snatch, and decided to make a buck?

Old School DM

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 10:17am

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too bad this technology has been lost for the past several decades. It would have saved a lot of lives and ended a lot of long, drawn out fights a lot, lot faster.
    Punching people is a technology?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 12:27am

Style: Kenpo, Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Number one, I'm the proud owner of the largest martial arts/fighting school in all of Ireland. I have well over 300 students who train with me in the city of Limerick.
    And...which martial art would that BE, exactly?

In addition to having the largest school in all of Ireland, I am the man who introduced Mixed Martial Arts over here several years ago when I ran the first Irish Vale Tudo Open. Three of my students entered that competition - and all of them won national titles.
    Then how come I've never heard of this guy, and why does his website look like something thrown together via Yahoo! GeoCites?
    Last edited by Torrent; 11/01/2005 12:30am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 12:42am

Style: Goju Kai Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    they ALL look like that, signature at the bottom and all. Im very tempted atm to sign up to his 'FREE DAILY TIPS" using gmail so spam won;t matter, but I know it wont provide that daily laugh im lookin for.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 7:17am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I attended a seminar by some champion bare knuckle boxer guy. It was OK until I lost all respect for him after he said to the group - a small group, of which I was the only female - "Arr, you get'n the ring and ye fight till ye drop (etc etc) otherwise ye just a bunch o' sissy girls, aintcha!? Sissy girls can't fight! Go join a ballet class or summin' if ye a sissy girl! Don't wancha fightin' like sissy girls!"
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast