218358 Bullies, 6655 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 81 to 90 of 230
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Fantasy Warrior is offline
    Fantasy Warrior's Avatar

    Misguided style basher

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,714

    Posted On:
    11/03/2005 12:07pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Virus, may I suggest that you work with TakeAnother on the expose, he seems to have a lot of info.

    Breador: If your claims are true, then we are honoured to have a world champion NHB fighter on our forum. so as to assist us in verifying your claims, can you confirm the date and time and sanctioning body for the final match. And confirm that it was a physical fight not a "virtual" fight.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

    just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM


    Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/
  2. meng_mao is offline
    meng_mao's Avatar

    software engineer

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westford, MA
    Posts
    2,007

    Posted On:
    11/03/2005 12:57pm

    supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    Breador: If your claims are true, then we are honoured to have a world champion NHB fighter on our forum. so as to assist us in verifying your claims, can you confirm the date and time and sanctioning body for the final match. And confirm that it was a physical fight not a "virtual" fight.
    Nice. This is the most straightforward way to address the issue.
  3. 1bad65 is offline
    1bad65's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    1,632

    Posted On:
    11/03/2005 1:07pm


     Style: boxing, gjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He won't post here. He'll post over there where any legit questions are dismissed/banned. One thing I did notice is that Radford has not jumped in to defend Leo or Ron yet. Maybe it's because they broke the cardinal rule of making **** up; DO NOT be too specific. Leo told a pretty detailed story, but not one part has or will be verified.
  4. VikingPower is offline
    VikingPower's Avatar

    Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,993

    Posted On:
    11/03/2005 1:49pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    He won't post here. He'll post over there where any legit questions are dismissed/banned. One thing I did notice is that Radford has not jumped in to defend Leo or Ron yet. Maybe it's because they broke the cardinal rule of making **** up; DO NOT be too specific. Leo told a pretty detailed story, but not one part has or will be verified.
    No doubt.
  5. Virus is offline
    Virus's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,967

    Posted On:
    11/03/2005 4:39pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    Virus, may I suggest that you work with TakeAnother on the expose, he seems to have a lot of info.

    Breador: If your claims are true, then we are honoured to have a world champion NHB fighter on our forum. so as to assist us in verifying your claims, can you confirm the date and time and sanctioning body for the final match. And confirm that it was a physical fight not a "virtual" fight.
    Not to mention a real ninja soke on the boards ;)
  6. Psycho Dad is offline
    Psycho Dad's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,257

    Posted On:
    11/03/2005 4:58pm


     Style: BJJ/Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, Whitey, as you know (as a Bullshido-ka), i monitor Bullshido to keep track of you guys (and, in opposition to you guys, i don't meddle in your doings), so i know who you are
    I lurk, I lurk, and I lurk some more, and I'm unable to confront and refute your arguments due to the fact that I'm used to people taking my bullshit upfront and believing that I'm a Super-Ninja even though the closest I've evern been to a fight was cutting someone off in line at a Chinese Buffet. I want to be able to attribute my missing tooth to having it knocked out of a fight instead of bad oral hygene and a case of ugly genes.
  7. 1bad65 is offline
    1bad65's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    1,632

    Posted On:
    11/03/2005 5:02pm


     Style: boxing, gjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He also played the 'Bullshido only picks on us' card too. If I recall correctly, didn't someone here out that Sankaku guy on the JUDO forums for making up fight/mma stories? And one of his bs stories was beating a ninja in a challenge match too. I can't post there, maybe someone else can.
  8. VikingPower is offline
    VikingPower's Avatar

    Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,993

    Posted On:
    11/03/2005 5:37pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reis, are you Whitey?
  9. Psycho Dad is offline
    Psycho Dad's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,257

    Posted On:
    11/03/2005 5:42pm


     Style: BJJ/Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope.
  10. 1bad65 is offline
    1bad65's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    1,632

    Posted On:
    11/03/2005 11:40pm


     Style: boxing, gjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ron has responded. This amateur boxing tourny is 3 to 5 days of boxing?! It's different weight classes, men and women. So does every weight class, male and female, get the $7k? Must be a HUGE turnout to pay that out. I went to a Toughman a few years ago, it was a 2-night event. However, the winners got a trophy, not any money. An amateur CANNOT fight for a purse, but in that tourny they had to pay to enter. Keep in mind that Toughman and stuff like it is ILLEGAL in many states due to the Toughman deaths. I'd laugh if ol Ron lived in one of those states. This guy is so full of **** it is sad. However, I'll bet that in a short time Ron will post about his victory in this 'tournament'. Notice the timing, as soon as Leo posted his tale, Ron sure chimed in one better awful quick.
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.