Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    11/03/2005 12:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Virus, may I suggest that you work with TakeAnother on the expose, he seems to have a lot of info.

Breador: If your claims are true, then we are honoured to have a world champion NHB fighter on our forum. so as to assist us in verifying your claims, can you confirm the date and time and sanctioning body for the final match. And confirm that it was a physical fight not a "virtual" fight.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

software engineer

Posted On:
    11/03/2005 12:57pm

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    Breador: If your claims are true, then we are honoured to have a world champion NHB fighter on our forum. so as to assist us in verifying your claims, can you confirm the date and time and sanctioning body for the final match. And confirm that it was a physical fight not a "virtual" fight.
    Nice. This is the most straightforward way to address the issue.

Posted On:
    11/03/2005 1:07pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He won't post here. He'll post over there where any legit questions are dismissed/banned. One thing I did notice is that Radford has not jumped in to defend Leo or Ron yet. Maybe it's because they broke the cardinal rule of making **** up; DO NOT be too specific. Leo told a pretty detailed story, but not one part has or will be verified.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    11/03/2005 1:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    He won't post here. He'll post over there where any legit questions are dismissed/banned. One thing I did notice is that Radford has not jumped in to defend Leo or Ron yet. Maybe it's because they broke the cardinal rule of making **** up; DO NOT be too specific. Leo told a pretty detailed story, but not one part has or will be verified.
    No doubt.

Posted On:
    11/03/2005 4:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    Virus, may I suggest that you work with TakeAnother on the expose, he seems to have a lot of info.

Not to mention a real ninja soke on the boards ;)

Posted On:
    11/03/2005 4:58pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, Whitey, as you know (as a Bullshido-ka), i monitor Bullshido to keep track of you guys (and, in opposition to you guys, i don't meddle in your doings), so i know who you are
    I lurk, I lurk, and I lurk some more, and I'm unable to confront and refute your arguments due to the fact that I'm used to people taking my bullshit upfront and believing that I'm a Super-Ninja even though the closest I've evern been to a fight was cutting someone off in line at a Chinese Buffet. I want to be able to attribute my missing tooth to having it knocked out of a fight instead of bad oral hygene and a case of ugly genes.

Posted On:
    11/03/2005 5:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He also played the 'Bullshido only picks on us' card too. If I recall correctly, didn't someone here out that Sankaku guy on the JUDO forums for making up fight/mma stories? And one of his bs stories was beating a ninja in a challenge match too. I can't post there, maybe someone else can.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    11/03/2005 5:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reis, are you Whitey?

Posted On:
    11/03/2005 5:42pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope.

Posted On:
    11/03/2005 11:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ron has responded. This amateur boxing tourny is 3 to 5 days of boxing?! It's different weight classes, men and women. So does every weight class, male and female, get the $7k? Must be a HUGE turnout to pay that out. I went to a Toughman a few years ago, it was a 2-night event. However, the winners got a trophy, not any money. An amateur CANNOT fight for a purse, but in that tourny they had to pay to enter. Keep in mind that Toughman and stuff like it is ILLEGAL in many states due to the Toughman deaths. I'd laugh if ol Ron lived in one of those states. This guy is so full of **** it is sad. However, I'll bet that in a short time Ron will post about his victory in this 'tournament'. Notice the timing, as soon as Leo posted his tale, Ron sure chimed in one better awful quick.
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast