Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 5:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fear this man!
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 6:32pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just another Asia nutrider wannabe from Bullshido without a night life! LOL I'm going out to dinner with my girlfriend, then to a Halloween party with our *friends*. You should try it sometime. Having friends. Maybe then you would be happy enough to not drill everyone into states of extreme boredom to hide your own insecurities about your fighting ability.
    Translation: "Don't be jealous because I've been chatting online with babes all day."

If this guy is in Denmark, wonder if we can pay Bas Rutten to fly in from Holland and give this guy a few good hits?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 8:16pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I learned that knife defense in TKD back in the 1970s. I can't tell you how many times it's saved me from very slow-moving attackers stabbing in an overhand arc from a distance of several feet or more. If Marion Crane had only known it, she'd be alive today.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 1:37am

Style: BJJ,MT,Wrestling,Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samfoo
    Here's a picture of the guy (he's on the right)

Is it me or do these guys all look like Semi-wannabe goth D&D geeks? I bet Mr. Berador has all the seasons of Dragonball Z on DVD.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 6:40am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****. Why is it dipshits like this spout reams and reams of crap and then, while I'm trying to find a space on the floor to roll around laughing I notice they include Kyokushin in their bio.

I take that personally fuckwad. So should any of the local Kyokushinkai. At least he specifies he trained in it as a child (he says 3 years from 11-14 - probably once a month when his PMT gets real bad). He says he hasn't competed since then - probably because as a ninja he cries when people hit him.

I love the **** about the "headbutt that was more than my mouthguard could handle". What sort of morn headbutts someones mouth, and what sort of ***** does it softly enough that all they get is a chipped tooth? I'd want at least a fractured eye orbit or a 2 inch cut over the nose.

Hang on - I know what happened. He sent his video to himself, and having assessed himself as worth of competing, broke out his action figures and set about kicking them around the room. One of the action figures flew up and hit him in the mouth when it bounced off the wall and chipped his tooth. Another crushed a couple of his ribs - hey, it weighs nearly 50 grams man - thats almost as much as a big MOUSE! These are legitimate ninja martial arts victories because:

1) The action figures are all martial artists because they all have a kung-fu grip.
    2) Beredor is the legitimate winner because once he knocked them down they didn't stand up by themselves before he counted to 10.
    3) None of the competitors have entered any complaints about either the rules of the tournament or judges decision.

Mind you my 4 year old niece wins a couple of these tournments a day. Sometimes she even beats Barbie dolls - and they are WAY bigger than GI-Joe! On her behalf as the Soke of Kindergarten-Ryu Pre-School Ninjitsu, a branch of the I-won't-answer-your-questions-so-I-must-be-legit Mystic Nappie Wearing Ninja federation, I issue a challenge to Beredor.

All he has to do is fly to New Zealand and fight my four year old niece and I will declare him world grand master ninja! He has five minutes to exercise his ninja powers to do so.

Tick-tick-tick

Sorry, time is up. Beredor, my niece has just defeated you. Please send her the $10 000 prize money she wants (and a new Barbie) and immediately commit seppuku for failing to respond to a honourable challenge in a manner becoming a ninja master.
    Sociopaths are people too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 3:02pm

Style: keyboard warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    luckily he didn't get any bruises while being headbutted brutally
    and getting his teeth smashed in.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 3:31pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile
    Mind you my 4 year old niece wins a couple of these tournments a day. Sometimes she even beats Barbie dolls - and they are WAY bigger than GI-Joe! On her behalf as the Soke of Kindergarten-Ryu Pre-School Ninjitsu, a branch of the I-won't-answer-your-questions-so-I-must-be-legit Mystic Nappie Wearing Ninja federation, I issue a challenge to Beredor.

I challenge your preschool ninjas with my pre-school grapplers! Gong Sau!
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 3:52pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to ol Leo someone from here already attacked him and they are in the hospital. Oh, and he is the 'Grandchampion' of the aforementioned event. This guy is ALMOST as funny as Radford himself. He reminds me alot of Dan Webre with his cool stories.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 10:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont think they like me at Radford's EZ board spot. mofos booted me before i could get off on Rufflin some Nin-joker feathers..........bastids

"Hell must be a pretty swell spot, cause the guys who invented religion have been trying pretty hard to keep people from going there" -----Al Capone
    Last edited by Soju_King; 11/01/2005 10:40pm at .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/02/2005 1:09am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, guys, it's time to come clean. He totally got me. I tried smacking him, but he totally dim-mak'd me right in the sternum. I'm actually dictating this through a nurse right now because my arms and legs fell off.

Wait, that didn't happen.

LEO

Why don't you go ahead and post?

You can post

We will have a good time.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast