Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2005 3:44pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BudoBuyu
    Well, if he tapped out in 10 seconds you can better be sure that he'll torture him some more. :)
    I hope so. And let's all pray that he doesn't pull no dirty ninja tricks like that tricky mount escape in the video.
    Last edited by Chuanfa Tom; 11/11/2005 3:53pm at .

Posted On:
    11/11/2005 3:56pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After seeing that escape and knowing that he's already defeated 2 of us, you gotta give Benwa credit for agreeing to fight so dangerous an opponent. To be honest, I'll be shocked if Leo shows up.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/11/2005 6:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love how they Ashida ninjers are always claiming to have dealt with Bullshidoka but NEVER name them or give any verifiable info. They never said, "OH I just whipped up on Asia/Omega/JFS/Koto Ryu/etc." because they know they would be FULL OF ****. Its always a vague discription of someone sneaking around and attacking them. Its sad that they have to go to such lenghts to keep their fantasy alive.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/11/2005 6:45pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuanfa Tom
    If he challenged you he should be the one making the trip and spending the bucks. He can just tap out in 10 seconds and then all of this is for nothing.
    No, see, this is why I'm a big moron (well, another another reason).

I read his post, which in paraphrase, said "you trolls are all such gutless wonders and none of you have the cojones to step up and face me - why don't you challenge me to fight" as saying "I'm challenging you to fight and if you don't, you don't have the guts". I read it as his challenge to me, when actually his actual challenge was for me to challenge him.

So when I said "alrighty then", I became the challenger. Had I read his post more carefully along with his profile, I would have just pointed out that he was on another continent, and to be less silly.

But there we are. Hopefully a Danish bullshidoka or two (who hasn't been hospitalized) will be able to stop by, make sure everything goes as it should, and run a camera if no punking out occurs.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    11/11/2005 7:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    I love how they Ashida ninjers are always claiming to have dealt with Bullshidoka but NEVER name them or give any verifiable info. They never said, "OH I just whipped up on Asia/Omega/JFS/Koto Ryu/etc." because they know they would be FULL OF ****. Its always a vague discription of someone sneaking around and attacking them. Its sad that they have to go to such lenghts to keep their fantasy alive.
    That's because as soon as they use specifics, their BS would be more easily exposed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2005 7:15pm

Style: BBT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know he's not going to go through with it even if a Danish Bullshidoka comes up.

He'll just spin some story about one of us pulling out a knife or five us attacking him at the same time. He would have no choice to run, blah blah.

Trust me, I've delt with people like this. He'll always figure out a way to lie and come out on top to his Kim butt buddies.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/11/2005 11:35pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, it sounds like Benwa (dude I think you have the filthiest handle ever, by the way, I commend you) is going there to visit family anyway and only really has to take an afternoon train trip to do this.

Do take someone with you as crazy insurance and a cameraman.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 7:27am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope Benwa meets with him but I have a feeling its not going to happen. Then the ninjer will spin it like we didn't go through with it or some BS.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 10:33am

Style: Pancrase

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i just read this enitre thread......i dont know what to say....what a tool.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2005 2:22pm

Style: BJJ, Muy Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    I hope Benwa meets with him but I have a feeling its not going to happen. Then the ninjer will spin it like we didn't go through with it or some BS.

Asia, maybe I can get involved. My wife and I were just up in Denmark a couple of months ago and we're planning on going back and I think Copenhagen sounds like a lovely place to administer an ass-whooping. Where is this guy located? I'll find a link on these pages somewhere I hope.

Big things happening over here right now, we miss ya'.

_Da 'King.
    Last edited by tapout_king; 12/06/2005 2:25pm at .