11/09/2005 12:46pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Berdor: I asked you once before and I'm asking again:

Who did you fight, when and where?

You say we've dissmissed "proof" you fought NHB - what the hell are you talking about?

What proof?
    Seriously dude, it's a pretty straightforward question.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    11/09/2005 1:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like in the Boxer vs Martial Artist thread something went down too:

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyrhymes
    To me it sounds like he read Berador's post and decided to make up the same thing. I don't know who these "Bullshido" people are, but unfortunately their arguments sound a lot better than those here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashida Kim
    Just because New England is cheap and only pays its toughmen $500 DOES NOT MEAN THAT NOWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD CAN ANYONE ELSE PAY ANY MORE THAN THAT!

This is just Whitey being a pimp. He says, "I don't know who the guys ar BSDo are but they sound more credible." Obviously he came here trolling from there and is just another naysayer trying to stir up trouble using the same lame tactics.

If you don't like us Whitey, If you don't believe us, then why don't you take your dong and pony show someplace else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven Azropht
    Morgue,

Your more or less close to the truth. I haven't bothered with the boxing thing since my last post. Had more important @#%$ come up. My girl having trouble dealing with the possibility of Iraq in Sept. especially since well the old "Life insurance talk."

Whitey/BX/Whoever,

You need to grow up. Speaking of lies what SEAL team your dad with? How old are you? Ever read a FM25-100?
    This is great, he's actually turning on his own drones when they speak out of turn. And LOL at Draven, as if what SEAL team his dad was with has anything to do with his own toughness or training. As if that's not amusing enough, he then quotes an Army manual. Seems like somebody has their Armed Forces mixed up a bit.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...25-100/toc.htm

FM 7-0 is the newest one anyways, 100's been pushed to the side a couple years ago.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/09/2005 6:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    Why have we not noticed he's a 15th Dan?????
    Leo 'Berador' Clausen.
    http://www.ryoku.dk/user.php?id.1

He lists him as JUGO DAN!!! LOL Thats rich. Man "Soke" Clausen still doesn't realize how he is pwning himself. :eusa_clap
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Stallowned!

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 12:10am

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    Looks like in the Boxer vs Martial Artist thread something went down too:

This is great, he's actually turning on his own drones when they speak out of turn. And LOL at Draven, as if what SEAL team his dad was with has anything to do with his own toughness or training. As if that's not amusing enough, he then quotes an Army manual. Seems like somebody has their Armed Forces mixed up a bit.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...25-100/toc.htm

FM 7-0 is the newest one anyways, 100's been pushed to the side a couple years ago.
    Hey, where'd all the BJJ and MMA moves in there go? Isnt there a detailed one out there?

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 6:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was reading a book about signs of mental illness. It taked about delusions of grandeur and gave an example of a mentally ill man who imagined that he was a police officer and would patrol his street and stop passerbys and question them. He carried around an "ID" card which was obviously something he just printed himself but the man really believed he was a policeman. Berador could be like this man. Maybe he is mentally ill and really belives that he is a ninja grandmaster. He could suffer from Narcisitic Personality Disorder, in which one of the symptoms are delusions that one is a superhuman, messiah or a god. I knew a guy who had this and he believed he was the god of war. In reality he was a bald, fat, unemployed guy living in a youth hostel who trained in bujinkan for seven years and never mastered the most basic kata. These people are attracted to the martial arts becuase of the promise of empowerment, and they seek this because they are unhappy with themselves and deep-down know that they are fuckups.

Maybe berador really belives that he fought in a tournament and is the Soke of Kawachi Yon Tengu Ryu. It definatly fits the empowered role that they seek.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 12:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man I hate to say it but "dong and pony show" is pretty funny.

Is it OK to give AK credit for a funny typo?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 1:17pm

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark
    Well i think it's too big for an avatar but here is the DEADLY mount escape.
    Okie dokie. Now let's look at that supposed mount defence there and pick it clean. There's several points of interest here.

*. They guy on top is riding too high on the hips. He's almost past the guys pelvis at the start of the mount.

* At no point does the guy on top attempt to move his legs. It's very important when grappling to keep your knees on the ground during the mount. This guy is holding himself up on his toes. No good reason for this other than to make it easier for the guy on the bottom to push him over. There is NO justifiable reason to do it otherwise. From the mount the entire length of your shins need to be on the ground so you can use your legs as a base and your knees as a fulcrum to shift your weight down on your opponent. Leverage and gravity do the rest.

*. There is way too much empty space between these guys. When executing a mount you never want the guy on the bottom to be able to move freely, or have any room for leverage to push against you. It's very simple to stay very close during a mount since the person on top has the most control over movement. All you have to do is keep your center pressed against them.

*. What the heck is the guy on top supposed to be doing with that guys wrists? Why the hell is he using BOTH hands to control his wrists to begin with? From that distance you don't need both of the other guys wrists for anything. Much less, what this guy is doing and using them to control both of his arms, at the same time, in the same way.

Why? Exactly What submission or method of immobilization requires you to have both of your hands on the other guys wrists at the same time. Why on earth would a person knowledgeable in grappling even do that? You can control their arms way easier from their shoulders and elbows as much as you need to for a pin. This guy is trying to pin by holding both of his opponents hands over his head with enough space between them for a cat to run in between them.

*. At what point in serious grappling have you ever seen someone sitting bolt upright during a grapple? Even if someone manages to push against your wrists you don't allow your body to move up and away from them that much.

*. The guy on top drops his left hand limply to the side purposely not defending against the foot that he for a second attempted to move. He's not even trying, even attempting to keep himself from instinctually defending.

So yeah, it's total crap. But it will sadly do what it is intended to do. Convince ignorant ninja-wannabe's that they will learn to have REAL ULTIMATE POWER.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/11/2005 2:32am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    I was reading a book about signs of mental illness....

Maybe berador really belives that he fought in a tournament and is the Soke of Kawachi Yon Tengu Ryu. It definatly fits the empowered role that they seek.
    I agree that there's definitely something not quite right about him (aside from all the fraudulent stuff, that is). Nevertheless, he's not leaving me with a whole lot of choice. Perhaps a real fight will serve as useful therapy for him? ;)

Posted On:
    11/11/2005 3:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even though I'm open to the possibilty that he is genueinly delusional and not a deliberate fraud, I'm still not going to go soft on him for the punk-down article, or punk-down therapy ;)

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/11/2005 3:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man we need a guy from Denmark.