Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 6:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Berador's limp dick is in a twist over the whole thing and he has thrown the following hissy fit. Note the focus on personal attacks, the continuing lack of evidence and the spouting of irrelevant points.

Quote:
    Leo, it looks as though you fabricated the entire event. This conduct hurts the entire martial arts community.

Mihails Pupinsh, head of the ICMAUA, finally replied to me. Below I have pasted the letter in full (emhasis added by me):

"Thank you!
    Sorry, our hosting had some problems.

Send please your video for the Championship.

The ICMAUA is a combat oriented organization. All members are independent in way of thinking. Our principles in contacts with our members: freedom, independence, trust, honesty.
    Therefore our championship is combat oriented also, no sport only. PARTICIPANTS DO NOT COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER, but in the combative skills. The main thing - a reality of martial skills of the participant (no any rules, or judge sympathies, or weight jokes etc).

Participants send (VHS, CD, DVD) anyone 10 or more combative techniques (with partner, on bag, strikes, forms, also weapons etc.).

The commission estimates a reality of techniques in fight: speed, force, balance, reaction etc. If not less than 9 are real, THE PARTICIPANT RECEIVES A RANK OF THE COMBAT MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION.

For objectivity the commission is anonymous. Its structure: 7 person: the international judge of contact sports (kickboxing, draka, unifight), professional policemen, the instructors of police, security, former militarians Specnaz and Osnaz, black belts, street fighters. If necessary we use any member of our organization also.

See please also www.icmaua.com

Best regards in Martial Arts!

Dr.Mihails Pupinsh
    International Director I.C.M.A.U.A.
    www.icmaua.com"

Let's take that one from the end, shall we? First of all, you say that he had replied to a mail from you. Well how come it bee, then, that the text you claim to be a mail from the international director of the ICMAUA is merely a cut'n'paste-job fromthe website (hang-on, i'll elaborate later)??

If you claim that's a mail you got from him, YOU should have no problem proving that (by I.E. posting another cut'n'paste-job, this time with the mail-header!).

Most people here knows me, and probably also know that i whould not claim something that isn't true (especially when it is, as you said;

Quote:
    easily verifiable

I do not expect YOU to believe me, since it (IMHO) is quite clear that you are nothing more than another Bullshido-ka trying to make your own name on their site.

You say that;

Quote:
    Leo, you're a fraud and a liar. It's because of people like you that the ninja arts are a laughing stock of the martial arts world. You completely fabricated a "competition" in an attempt to give yourself some credibility because you sorely needed it.

I did not know that i needed more credibility than i had before?? If the tournament (as you claim) should be a figment of my imagination, why whould i then have made it so easy to verify, as non-existant (and thereby ruin my whole reputation)??

You also claim that;

Quote:
    Your fake attempts at cashing in on your fantasy reputation as a real fighter is done so at the expense of everyone on this board who really does train hard - you're dilluting our river of blood, sweat, and tears that we've created over the years. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Yet, as you say, not a "real fighter", i have no problem standing up to the challenges made to me?? And i readily offer proof of my claims, regarding the tournament?? It may be just a thought of mine (if so, please correct me), but only Bullshido-ists have made claims for proof of the tournament. When they did, i where naturally ready to comply (after which they said that the initial inquiry was not enough, so the demands had to be changed). None of the people i know here has (to my knowledge) doubted me (well, none has asked for proof), so in my opinion you are nothing more than (as you say it so well, yourself);

Quote:
    an angenda-driven troll

trying to pull the friendship of this board apart.

I have (on several occasions) offered the proofs i had, regarding my participation in a real-life NHB tournament, but as soon as i did they where (before they where even presented) dismissed (amusingly enough, by Bullshido-ka) everytime!!

It seems like the only thing you and i can agree on is the final statement you wrote, since that is my opinion on you attempts to destroy the unity of this board;

Quote:
    Show some of the strength of the Shinobi. Don't stand for this. The choice is yours.

In the deepest contempt,

Leo C.
    We aren't done with you yet mate.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 6:47am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow I unfortunately missed this wonderment. Moneyshot fatality to the face.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 7:19am

Style: Ryoku-Ryu Ninpo Bugei.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Note the focus on personal attacks,,,,,
    Well, naturally i focus on that,since it is the core of the whole matter... :toothy12:

Awesomeweight

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 7:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by berador
    Well, naturally i focus on that,since it is the core of the whole matter... :toothy12:
    I'm 90% sure Leo's wearing his tabi right now.

Also i have a question for Leo, Can you please post some pics from one of your grading cermonies in Japan? I'm sure such a momentus event in your (fantasy) life would have warrented some photography so you could show the wife?
    Last edited by Red Sauce; 11/07/2005 7:38am at .

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 7:31am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by berador
    No your LYING is the core of the matter. Everything stems from that. :profe:

Now lets see if you can your tales hold up when you can't delete posts or have your critics conviently banned.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 7:46am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you come here to show us your photos of Mishima Ooyama? Pics of your Ninjitsu ryu densho? Or your training photos from Japan?

It's funny how Ashida Kim hasn't stood up for his fellow fraud by deleting rthe critical posts. He's left you to the dogs.

I'm particularly interested in what you said on the AK boards:

Quote Originally Posted by Berador
    I have (on several occasions) offered the proofs i had, regarding my participation in a real-life NHB tournament, but as soon as i did they where (before they where even presented) dismissed (amusingly enough, by Bullshido-ka) everytime!!
    Did I just go to sleep and skip a day? Where was this evidence? You have presented nothing save for a pic of you missing a tooth and given how cruddy the rest of them are it doesn't suprise me that one has dropped out. Why is there no surrounding trauma to the jaw? It says on thier very website that NO COMBAT TAKES PLACE IN THIER TOURNAMENT!!! Let that sink in.

Dude, just come clean and show some balls. Admit that you made that competition up, and admit you aren't the Soke of a Koga ninjitsu ryu.
    Last edited by Virus; 11/07/2005 7:58am at .

Awesomeweight

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 8:03am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I Think we've got to accept that Berador is so deep in his magical sick and deluded fantasy world, that he feels he doesn't need to proove anything to anyone, as it all exists deep in his mind, and thats good enough for him.

Leo - Proove me wrong = Provide the details/evidence , or just take down your site and seek medical attention for your delusion.
    Last edited by Red Sauce; 11/07/2005 8:12am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 8:16am

Style: BJJ,MT,Wrestling,Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I fear that complete and total ownage is imminent. Danger Will Robinson...Danger....

Let's hope the astral spies make it in time....

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 8:39am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Have you come here to show us your photos of Mishima Ooyama? Pics of your Ninjitsu ryu densho? Or your training photos from Japan?

It's funny how Ashida Kim hasn't stood up for his fellow fraud by deleting rthe critical posts. He's left you to the dogs.

I'm particularly interested in what you said on the AK boards:

Did I just go to sleep and skip a day? Where was this evidence? You have presented nothing save for a pic of you missing a tooth and given how cruddy the rest of them are it doesn't suprise me that one has dropped out. Why is there no surrounding trauma to the jaw? It says on thier very website that NO COMBAT TAKES PLACE IN THIER TOURNAMENT!!! Let that sink in.

Dude, just come clean and show some balls. Admit that you made that competition up, and admit you aren't the Soke of a Koga ninjitsu ryu.

I was thinking the same thing. WHEN did Leo ever present PROOF of being in such a competition. A knocked out tooth means little. That BS certifcate is more damning to him than he knows.

I would be the first to admit I was wrong IF any verifiable proof is presented to support Leo's claims. We've questioned pple before and when they presented their evidence and it was checked we apologized but it always the obvious BS artist that NEVER present any proof.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 8:42am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I see the requested eveidence I will make a public apology on bullshido and anywhere else Berador seems fit.

<Sound of Berador scuttling off to find an old Asian man, a camera and a Chinese resturant for some fake training photos>

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkengata
    I fear that complete and total ownage is imminent.
    Believe me, there is a severe piece of pwnage to come.

:read2: This is me reading all the bullshit Berador has spun around himself and grinning about how he has tripped himself up and is crusin' for a Bullshido "Punked Out" article.
    Last edited by Virus; 11/07/2005 8:51am at .
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast