Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 10:26pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *shudder*

Well, Leo has pantsed himself royally on his own board this time. Thanks to TakeAnother and WhiteyRhymes, things are looking a bit ropey for him. TakeAnother pointed out that the International Combat Martial Arts Unions Association (the organizing body that allegedly set up the MMA event in which Leo dominated) seemed to only require video evidence and no actual fighting in order to be called World Champion of Martial Arts.

However, the ICMAUA web site was down at the time, so it was his word against Leo, who got quite irate.

Teah, you're absolutely right. ICMAUA requires you to submit a video, TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU WHOULD BE ABLE TO PERFORM IN THE RING WITHOUT RISK OF BEING SENT TO THE HOSPITAL! If more federations did it like this, in the election-stage, when picking the guys that are ready to compete, the standards whould probably be much higher and the risks lower. They don't tell you that, and so the @#%$ what? Are they responsible to tell their non-members everything (ive NEVER heard of any non-public competition that whould send full info on a competition, unless you where to sign up)?
    As for your general bad-mouthing of me; "come over and meet me! If you think you can handle a Jiyu-Kumite with me, and prove that your heart is in the same place as your mouth, i won't break you in half (i'll only break your legs)."!!!!!!!

So whiteyrhymes mollified him and suggested he at least post a picture of his medal, which Leo promised to do.

Unfortunately for Leo, Whitey visited the ICMAUA web page when it came back up, and discovered the following (italics mine).

World Combat Martial Arts

Championship ICMAUA

International Combat Martial Arts Unions Association

Contact ICMAUA

For Martial Artists, Instructors, Organizations ans Founders of Styles

Real level of a Combat Martial Arts skills can be evaluated only in a real fight. Any competition is not a real fight because every competition has the rules. That’s why for assessment of one’s combat martial art, level of technique, ability to concentrate, rapidity, strength and level of mastery it is important to compare oneself with oneself in earlier times and with the level of other Combat Martial Artists.

In order to provide the possibility for Combat Martial Artists’ development the ICMAUA conducts a permanent distance Combat Martial Arts Championship. This championship is considered to be a World Championship, since all members of ICMAUA, who represent over 60 countries by the time being, may participate in it.

Conditions of the Championship

The Championship is combat oriented, no sport only. Participants compete not with each other, but in the combative skills. The main thing - a reality of martial skills of the participant (no any rules, or judge sympathies, or weight jokes etc).

The Combat Martial Arts Championship ICMAUA is conducted with the help of the distant method of evaluating the video files, video or CD sent by the participants, where they demonstrate 10 or more real combat techniques (with a partner, without a partner, on bag, strikes, forms, kata, also weapons etc.).

Participants

Any Martial Artist, any style, any level. Send us one your video at e-mail, on a separate videocassette or a CD.

Assessment criteria

The commission estimates a reality of techniques in fight: speed, force, balance, reaction etc. If not less than 9 are real, the participant receives a rank of the Combat Martial Arts champion.

The main assessment criterion is a possibility of using the demonstrated technique in a real fight.

It assesses following aspects: Realism of technique; Rapidity; Equilibrium; Balance; Sharpness; Strength; Directivity of influence; Condition of one’s spirits; Look; Confidence of performance; Understanding of technique’s aim, etc.

For objectivity the commission is anonymous. Its structure: 5 person: the international judge of contact sports (kickboxing, draka, unifight), policemen, the full contact instructors, security, former militarians Specnaz and Osnaz, black belts, street fighters. If necessary we use any member of our organization also.

Champions

Every Champion can get the Champion Medal and the Certificate.
    http://www.icmaua.com/Championship.htm

This really was the saddest thing I think I ever read. It was so sad, I was almost in tears.

The ICAUMA goes out of its way to stress that its Championship involves no actual fighting, and everyone who sends in a video that demonstrates, for example, "Condition of one’s spirits" gets a medal that declares them not only a winner, but a real World Champion of Combat Martial Arts. It's a lot like the Special Olympics, except that the Special Olympiads actually compete..

So apparently, Leo lost a tooth and broke a rib in the filming his video, and must have hallucinated his five (or however many) fights that he claimed to have fought and won while ripped to the tits on Danish Sudafed. Or he could just be a massive liar.

Furthermore, although the ICMAUA purports to be a not-for-profit organization, it's clearly a figleaf.

World Combat Martial Arts Championship ICMAUA is not a commercial service. Therefore only the awarded Champion wants to get a Medal and the Certificate, he has to send an application and pay USD 100.
    I also note that on the "Combat Techniques" section of the main ICMAUA web site (http://www.icmaua.com/Techniques.htm), talks about specialized martial arts techniques including those employed by "Modern Army Combat battle swimmers", who apparently learn (and this is a direct quote) "Battle techniques against the battle dolphins" and "Battle dolphins commanding techniques."

Well that sounds completely plausible.

But back to Leo Clausen. I have to say that I'm completely staggered by the unbelievable brass balls of these people. Haven't they heard of search engines? Did they ever think, even for a second, that they wouldn't get found out and ridiculed?

There is a serious note to it. Leo says he has kids (although maybe that's not true either). But if he does, he needs to quit creating this sad little fantasy life for himself because he's setting them a shitty example. Furthermore, it shows a complete lack of self-respect and is really quite shameful.

Although it is also quite funny.
    Last edited by BenwaMandelbrot; 11/05/2005 10:33pm at .

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 10:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoops. Looks like KickCatcher posted that snippet about the championship medal already, on page 2 of this thread.

Oh well. I shall just have to console myself with the"battle dolphin commanding techniques".
    Last edited by BenwaMandelbrot; 11/05/2005 11:02pm at .

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 11:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samfoo
    Here's a larger and clearer version of his blackbelt certificate for anyone interested:

ROFLMAO!!! I bet he doesn't even know how he PWNED himself with that certificate. I am not going to point it on on the public thread because he will should revise is lies :eusa_shhh but ANYONE who has had experience with REAL KORYU arts can see the fallacy in this. Leo if you read this know that I DEFINITELY know now that you are FULL OF **** and a LYING SACK OF ****. The truly sad part is you don't even know how I know.

On Subutai. I don't know if the others caught it but when we went for sushi after the ATL MEGATHROWDOWN. He was there with one of the students from the class I attended.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 11:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    On Subutai. I don't know if the others caught it but when we went for sushi after the ATL MEGATHROWDOWN. He was there with one of the students from the class I attended.
    He wasn't wearing sunglasses and thick zinc block all over his face, was he? From your description of your visit to his dojo, that guy didn't sound the sort of person who would think of himself as an astrally-projecting vampire, right?

Must be a student or something who thought Subutai is a cool name.

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 11:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BenwaMandelbrot
    Whoops. Looks like KickCatcher posted that snippet about the championship medal already, on page 2 of this thread.

Oh well. I shall just have to console myself with the"battle dolphin commanding techniques".

Virus - you might want to check out the http://www.wmaoa.com/ page if you haven't already. Leo is, apparently, the Danish representative for this group, which looks a lot like a mail order belt/certificate web page.
    Yes I have checked out that page, I can't see Leo mentioned on it though. I thought it may be the source of the certificate shown on his site, but the ones posted from martial arts market or whatever seem to be more similar.

Leo we all know you are reading so get this: Don't be shitty about what we say and do. If you don't like it then stop lying and pretending to be something you aren't. You know you are doing it and we know it too. If you make up your own shitty style and teach crap and saying it's koga niniitsu and that you are the soke, you will be called out. Got a problem with that? Give me photos of "Ooyama" training with you in Japan. Give me a crusty old scroll from feudal Japan (not that obvious mail order **** on your website), give me a list of the previous soke of Tengu Ryu ninjitsu. You can't even provide any original material on the history of ninjutsu.

Oh, and this guy is hosting a no-rules combat tournament of his own:

As an opportunity to those who are unable to attend the Blood-Fist 5, in Pretoria (hosted by Master van Vuuren), the Ryoku Ryu is hosting The hands of Death in June 2006.

Generalized rules (just to give an idea ;) ).

Rules : No weapons.

Winning-conditions : Tap-out, Knock-out.....

Roundtime : Untill a winner is found.

Entry-fee : 500$.

For further information, contact the Hombu.
    http://www.ryoku.dk/content.php?article.10

You never learn do you?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 11:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Yes I have checked out that page, I can't see Leo mentioned on it though. I thought it may be the source of the certificate shown on his site, but the ones posted from martial arts market or whatever seem to be more similar.
    Yeah, I realized that you'd mentioned it in an earlier post. Apparently I need to start reading threads more carefully.

*slaps own forehead*

Still, I think have the info you're looking for from the WMAOA site. It's a horrible site to get around and the design is shocking.

He's Denmark's affiliate: http://www.wmaoa.com/countries_affiliated.htm

You'll find him near the bottom of the page, or you can just do a crtl F for "Leo" or "berador".

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    11/06/2005 12:32am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, Berador got

Posted On:
    11/06/2005 1:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy is going down and then it's onto the next faker ninjer.

What bullshido needs is a Phony Ninjer Directory, and a Pics of Nindisaster section.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 4:45am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Official word from ICMAUA:

"Thank you!
    Sorry, our hosting had some problems.

Send please your video for the Championship.

The ICMAUA is a combat oriented organization. All members are independent in way of thinking. Our principles in contacts with our members: freedom, independence, trust, honesty.
    Therefore our championship is combat oriented also, no sport only. Participants compete not with each other, but in the combative skills. The main thing - a reality of martial skills of the participant (no any rules, or judge sympathies, or weight jokes etc).

Participants send (VHS, CD, DVD) anyone 10 or more combative techniques (with partner, on bag, strikes, forms, also weapons etc.).

The commission estimates a reality of techniques in fight: speed, force, balance, reaction etc. If not less than 9 are real, the participant receives a rank of the Combat Martial Arts champion.

For objectivity the commission is anonymous. Its structure: 7 person: the international judge of contact sports (kickboxing, draka, unifight), professional policemen, the instructors of police, security, former militarians Specnaz and Osnaz, black belts, street fighters. If necessary we use any member of our organization also.

See please also www.icmaua.com

Best regards in Martial Arts!

Dr.Mihails Pupinsh
    International Director I.C.M.A.U.A.
    www.icmaua.com"

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 6:14am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TakeAnother: I think he pasted that straight off their web page, pretty much. It's good that you checked, as it certainly doesn't do anything to support his story.

I'm sure that this is no big surprise as Berador doesn't seem keen to provide any details at all of his astounding victory in competition, not in giving out the address of where it was supposed to have been held.
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast