My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 7:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ron if FOS.

ANY Boxer knows that you lose your AMATUER status if you have even ONE fight for a purse. Win, Lose or Draw. You are no longer an amatuer and if you try to get a fight after competing PROFESSIONALLY you will get in trouble with the Sporting Commision of that state (and they are generally picky bastards) and can be BANNED from EVER competing anywhere in that state. There is more to it but I won't go into it here because lil ninjer have a habit of revising thier tales when pple shot holes into them so Ron will eventually hang himself, AGAIN. If you haven't read the BS he used to post on E-Budo.com you should search for it. On a forum were a good handful of the pple LIVE or HAVE LIVED and trained in Japan (some were actually Japanese), actually SPEAK and READ Japanese, and have been into MA longer than Ron had been alive he tried to convince them that a native Japanese taught him something that NO native Japanese speaker would ever have used incorrectly. He couldn't face the fact that pple weren't buying it because they knew better but lil grandmaster Ron just kept going.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 7:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and I'm glad to have nutriders. At least I EARNED them and not BS pple with virtual tournaments to get their respect.

To all you Radford ninjers. I DO what you PRETEND to do. If you want to do some REAL WORLD missions and actually learn REAL skills AND use them. ENLIST! I'd be happy to train you.
    Attached Images  
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 7:24pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Asia: I'd be interested to get your take on the video, if you saw it.

Which of these techniques (if any) are legitimate JMA? Which art or arts are they from?

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 7:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BenwaMandelbrot
    Asia: I'd be interested to get your take on the video, if you saw it.

Which of these techniques (if any) are legitimate JMA? Which art or arts are they from?
    I only watched part of it. It was so craptacular that I couldn't finish it. It seemed like he took a little knowledge and ran with it. (ie read a book, took a few classes) His posture was bad and his techniques wouldn't work on anyone other than a complete moron. Basicly for all his huff and Puff he should be thankful he's in Denmark and I moved back to the US.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 8:41pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cheers. I don't know a whole lot about JMA but I figured that what was being demoed here wasn't really traditional unless aliveness training had departed for foreign shores centuries ago.

It was a bit of a relief once I'd seen it because I was half-expecting the demo tape of some uber-combatatives instructor.

After watching it, not only did I realize that I wasn't going to be force-fed my own head for lipping off at ninjas, but that I stood a reasonable chance of actually beating the guy (please note that usual advisories about hypothetical fight prowess based on watching videos apply).
    Last edited by BenwaMandelbrot; 11/04/2005 8:43pm at .

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 9:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BenwaMandelbrot
    Virus: So what do you reckon to the techs in the video? Are any of these standard to the x-kans? I don't recognize any of them.
    What do I reckon of those techniques? Crappy. I don't believe they are standard bujinkan techniques. I know he is familiar with bujinkan material as he uses some of the terms we use such as Tai-Kai (big seminar), and ninpo and he also plagarised word-for-word from a bujinkan newsletter. Based on this I expected him to perhaps watch some of our videos and attempt to copy some of the techs but if he is doing that he's doing it very badly, or he's using Richard Van Donk's vids and copying it well :)

I attempted to find out if he had ever trained in the bujinkan so I googled for any references to his name and bujinkan. He mentioned a dojo in Denmark on a forum and I emailed them but the instructor says he has taught for 10 years and has never seen him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 10:52am

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    Oh and I'm glad to have nutriders. At least I EARNED them and not BS pple with virtual tournaments to get their respect.

To all you Radford ninjers. I DO what you PRETEND to do. If you want to do some REAL WORLD missions and actually learn REAL skills AND use them. ENLIST! I'd be happy to train you.

Asia help a noob out.It seems all these groups,clans,affiliates whatever you wish to call them all link themselves to kim's site and or proclaim some form of association one way or the other I see you live in Augusta what about these guys they should not be too far from you and another thing all the material no matter what seems to be taken from the same old lineup Kims work,Bujinkan,quotes or material from Fujita Seiko etc etc.Here's the link or for that matter what the **** is up with real world missions?do some of these people including the star attraction of this thread actually believe they can perform such activities?

http://www.geocities.com/tonbo_kai_dojos/index.html

Here is another link for the masses and that corny zen wanna be saying"where do the winds take you" I think i seen that **** off a poetry page some where Im posting this cause these clowns are supposed to be in the georgia area have anybody heard of them??? all i can see by doing my own research is that 80 pecent of these groups scoff material either from a book,website,or internet and those all end up in the one place Kim's board this of course is causing even more havoc to what ever rep he has riding on already chewed coat tails leaving a fate etched in stone.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 4:28pm

Style: bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, I ran a bujinkan dojo about 50 km. from ranum in denmark, where mr. leo lives, and i never meet him either. I talked with a guy who is a trainer in a karate school in ranum. He knew leo, and he got his ass whiped by a 9. kyu once. As for his video, this has nothing to do with ninjutsu or any other japanese ma. it looks like those stupid chinese ninje movies from the 80s, you know ninjas in red, yello, white and camo- uniforms.

to all you who dare badtalk leo, I would recomend you to sleep with a lot of garlic under your pillow.

follow this http://www.vampiretemple.com/lifefor...ay=6&year=2005

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 4:35pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice find.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 6:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi

to all you who dare badtalk leo, I would recomend you to sleep with a lot of garlic under your pillow.

follow this http://www.vampiretemple.com/lifefor...ay=6&year=2005

ummmm wow that is so much worse than Chrono ... people and their damn drug habbits .. slinging crap all over my internet ... so now we have Ki Warriors , Ninja's , and Real Life Vampires with a web presence . I wonder how long they will trot the thin line ... we should keep an eye on these peeps ... I can visualise a Vampire Kung Fu , complete with Iron Bell training to deflect stakes in these kids future .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast