Our Sponsors:

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/03/2005 11:48pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's like having Kip and Napoleon Dynamite online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 12:03am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not an am. tournament if they pay the winner. So right there, there's a little bit of a flaw in the ointment.

Also, someone here said he'll fight someone from here if they are in the Fresno area.
    Last edited by JohnnyCache; 11/04/2005 12:16am at .
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 4:13am

Style: BJJ,MT,Wrestling,Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His reflexes are friggin' sweet...

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 9:01am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why can't retards like Beredor ever be in New Zealand? Just once, I'd like the opportunity to go and visit one of these guys.

Okay - thats going to be my job for the next month - find the biggest dodgiest South Pacific McDojo I can...
    Last edited by Vile; 11/04/2005 9:07am at .
    Sociopaths are people too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 9:24am

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I got one better

http://profiles.yahoo.com/retsuzen

This clown claims to be the grandmaster and founder of the Shikata ryu?What the hell is a shikata ninja?Merlyn Seeley is a piece of work I tried contacting him to discuss training of some sort and was nailed with rude comments and death threats lol.Where the hell do these people come from?The best remains to be seen check this out.....

Shikata Ryu Ninjutsu. GrandMaster, Founder Merlyn Seeley, Retsuzen. Shikata Ryu Ninjutsu, Shikata Clan. International Combat American Martial Arts Union ...

http://www.icmaua.com/AffiliateOrganizations.htm

Wtf??? I guess only in America you can claim bogus titles and false mastery doesn't anyone ever go to a classroom?****,I guess all that is needed is a downloadable cert and a union label then you are ligitimate.Hell if you really want to pee yourself check this out.

http://www.geocities.com/retsuzen/Sh..._Ninjutsu.html If you try to contact the guy he im's you to death with his merry band of kidney garden would be assasins passing threats from a far no wonder ninjutsu or anything that resembles it gets cranked on.It's retards like these that make a already questionable system even more fictitious.The guy makes retarded claims like the Bujinkan is after him for his power Wtf???? I think all martial arts books and any litterature should be banned and only hands on should be enforced this way if you can't find a ligitimate instructor or school to some merit then you should not even attempt to study at all.

:beatdead:

I noticed all these groups of "clans" are made up mostly of pre pubilecent youths heh that makes sense seeing a normal individual would have enough common sense to avoid a lunitic when they see one check it out this guy takes the cake.Maybe you can add to the expose this guy claims to have written books and sells them @dogo press lol and his allies are that lame georgia based clan on his website also his Hamamato (he says its the Nihongo word) for family which is bullshit the word for family is Kazoku he is elite trained since 88 man this would be a great cover exploit on how bad the ninja craze effects the mentality of the human mind **** this guy did not know what a Randori was.I guess if you can produce some papers and are gifted with your tounge you can fool and fulfill the minds of children this fool tries to get others to do world missions lol what a crack pot oh god no wonder anything assimilated with a ninja is a target for ridicule.Ninja is a foul term anyway anyone who openly says they are one deserves to be slapped around dozens of times till the retardation ceases to function.I don't get it everyone wants to be a ninjer and pretend to be Japanese check out his pic he is scrunching his fat little puggy face to a squint to make it look like he is asian rotfl....wow thats bad

:qright6: I really wish people who actually believe they are the real thing such as this pathetic loser would do society a favor and cut the side of thier neck so they cannot pollute the population with thier seedlings crackheads should not be allowed to breed.
    Last edited by Vagrant; 11/04/2005 9:33am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 9:28am

Style: BJJ and MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    looks like you found somthing there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 9:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, this whole clan thing is easy enough all you have to do is pick a Japanese name,pick a ryu out of a line up or like this weirdo did make it up entirely set up a page or two and make a promisary note of "real training" to all the underlings of the playstation generation its real sad .Too bad this was not Japan,shitheads like this guy would not get away with it but then again they got boards like this one who tend to fight for the freedom of truth and open honesty.Personally I do not believe there is no Ninja left most or if not 80 percent or more died out meaning there are no ryu ha that is active so I call bullshit on 100 percent of these individuals plus the fact that a traditional house consists of 20 to 30 members where does some of these modern "clans" carry as much as 40-50 or more now if this was true and a true purpose was to keep hidden your intentions why the **** would you openly admit this? ah well thank for letting me reply and post my first bullshidoka artist of the day

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 10:02am

Style: BJJ and MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it's just a bunch of kid's wanting a group to belong too.

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 10:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But Leo "Berador" Clausen isn't a kid. He's a supposed 10th Dan.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 11:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    But Leo "Berador" Clausen isn't a kid. He's a supposed 10th Dan.

I think this guy is far worse he orders kids to do his bidding i mean 14.15 year olds to go and kill his enemies? :eatbabies talk about filling your head full of ****......and a grandmaster too boot come to find out he doesnt even have a dogo he is staying with a friend and running an online clan out of his cellar lol

He is selling his five dollar copies from his website he scored off the likes of ashida kim,Bujinkan,just about every access page material you can think of he is really pissed at me right now but oh well I just gotta block my windows and doors from entering :ninjafigh ........ I would like to nail this guy because he is breeding ignorence and causing harm to young kids that dont know any better its like the masses now at art of the ninja i read Koto's post and had to go there myself to see what was going on its like a plaugue or something wow "can someone show me how to make cyonide" wtf I also believe that there should be nation wide screening and gene pool testing lol
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast