Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2006 10:13am

Style: Maybe Kyokushin soon...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah im always pissy....your point being what? Oh and I think your sarcasm meter isn't working Lv1...

My friend just recently left the school after about 6months I think. Yeah 90% is a piece of ****, but Ill see if I can get him on here to post a school review....lets just say he now has to spend 6months getting all the useless kickboxing combos he learnt outta his system...

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    7/18/2006 3:44pm

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaric
    So you admit that you no nothing on the topic, yet give us your opinion. Wow. Thanks for the insight. I have always wanted the opinion of someone who lists 'wushu' in their style field. Thanks for making my dreams come true.

Now go **** off.
    THIS IS GOLD, JERRY,GOLD! You took some JJ 10 years ago, did a little Wing Chun, and now have an extensive background of what a month in MT and Judo? Exactly what depth do you offer on this subject?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2006 6:58pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah im always pissy....your point being what? Oh and I think your sarcasm meter isn't working Lv1...
    Nah, all my literary expression apparatus -sarcasm meter, irony generator, etc.- are all in good working order.

My friend just recently left the school after about 6months I think. Yeah 90% is a piece of ****, but Ill see if I can get him on here to post a school review....lets just say he now has to spend 6months getting all the useless kickboxing combos he learnt outta his system...
    We all look forward to his review.

Posted On:
    9/11/2006 2:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys i'm new at this but man this guy Jaric is great ! he says it like it is !!! I respect that !!! keep it up man and tell me more about these NX guys i'm looking to start classes there.

see ya

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    9/11/2006 6:29pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey nihow, first post eh? Why dont you just go and try the school out and let us know what you think? That way at least its an educated conversation (though that is sometimes stretching it)
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 3:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kunfu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You sound like a Therien JJ student. This wasnt about me going, its about is this school merely a Mcdojo or is it a Bullshido school. Just because its one of the only schools in the east does not make it a good school by default. More **** added to a pile of **** doesnt make it any sweeter. By the look of the site, and what it offers, it looks like a bullshit school. They teach 'sport' kickboxing, but in the kickboxing schedule their is no actual sparring. They have an XMA team, and they call their JJ new and improved....bullshit.
    removed
    Last edited by tlbf2004; 3/16/2007 10:29am at .
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345