Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 2:09pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Grego,

It was my pleasure to respond. After reading your post, I went to ADCC, my first time there. And from what I gathered, in the short time I spent there, is that Godsoldier is speaking out of both sides of his mouth. He does not want people to bring up his race or religon, but he does not hesitate to bring up the race or religon of others. Though his words were not acrimonious, the intention was to belittle a person into backing your banning rather then opposing it.

It has long been a tactic of some to call people racists up to the point of angering that person to say things they would never say. I have been put in that position in my life, and it is not a good one to be in. It is an old trick. It is surely a hard lesson, but a good one if you are a conservative individual.

Sincerely,

Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
    Willing is not enough, we must do.

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

He who dares not offend cannot be honest. -- Thomas Payne

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 2:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Joe Son Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bolverk, I love you! Thanks, bro. I will no longer speak of the evil ADCC. Those guys are wickty wack, don't talk smack!

Phrost and I have been at odds before but we still like one another. It's just like two lawyers in court. They disagree during the debate, but afterward they get along because they both got paid!

I love it! Me and my dad have argued infront of my friends until they thought we would fight! No way. It's just name calling and discussing.

I don't sweat the small stuff. If anyone ever want's to grill a steak with me then please let me know. I can be arguing like a mother fucker and still like you! Godsoldier, you idiot, you are included!

Grego
    FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 2:32pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    moving right along

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
    "Just one more........rep!!! ARGH!!!" *Collapses*
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 3:30pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have nothing against Godsoldier, I just think he's ... well ... biased. I mean, I brought up some fundamental problems that I have with the practise of Islam today (Hint: I am a woman. What bits of Islam would a woman like me have trouble with?). Now, I'm not ignorant about his faith -- I've made a study of it in some ways. I know the difference between the word of the Prophet and the later hadith attributed to him by the second Caliph (a violent misogynist). I know about the cross-religion cultural stuff that gets blamed unfairly on Islam. I'm not a religous person, so I wasn't speaking from the position that my "faith" was right and his was wrong.

His only response to me: "Well, what about Joan of Arc? Huh, Huh? What about witch burnings? Huh?" and acted like those were debate ending points.

Drove me crazy.

Sorry, I've been trying to get that off my chest for like a year now.

Back to your regularily scheduled JKDChick.

Shadowy Figure: "Principal Scudworth, that riot was unacceptable."
    Principal Scudworth: "Unacceptable? Did you see the pool? They FLIPPED the bitch!"
    -- Clone High
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
  5. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 3:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, but what about Joan of Arc?
  6. DRD

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 3:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is my low down on grego AKA Greg in the real world.

Family man, good husband and father.

Business man, works for himself and provides jobs for others.

Humor, as good as anyone on the net.

Friend, the real deal who is there good or bad, agree or disagree and with a character that I feel is one of the most important. Genuineness. Not an official word, but says it well.

Man, will stand his ground as you would expect any man or woman with spunk to do.

Country, loves it with no apology and will defend her verbally or physically.

Racist, no more than the other guy when under attack. Words fly and at the time anger commands men, but under the anger, a pure heart that "GOD soldier claims and grego has".

Hint: Watch very carefully those who spend lots of time telling you they are not racist.

I'm not a racist, I'm not!! Damn you bastard I said I'm not a fricking racist!!!!! Thats it, you little bit-h honky, spic-, beane-,nigg-r, Wo-,j-p, sloop ey-,................, I said I am not a fuc-ing racist, and I will kill your ass if you call me one again, fuc-ing cracker.

That is how most racists sound when they don't think your listening, but if you are listening or looking they have their little halo on and Bible, Koran, Book of Mormon and so on to prove it.

Welcome Greg.

DRD

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 3:58pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, the fact that the English burned her *proved* that Christianity oppressed women.

It had *nothing* to do with the fact that she was succesfully reuniting France.

Shadowy Figure: "Principal Scudworth, that riot was unacceptable."
    Principal Scudworth: "Unacceptable? Did you see the pool? They FLIPPED the bitch!"
    -- Clone High
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
  8. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 4:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, but what about Joan of Arc?

Sorry, had to do it.

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 4:03pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It figures it would take a woman to reunite France.

Nuff said.

Sincerely,

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

He who dares not offend cannot be honest. -- Thomas Payne

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 4:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She was "hot"!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast