Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 12:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Joe Son Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey thanx for the replies people. I've been here for a while. Don't dispair, I am not a troll. I'm also a very immature conservative. JKDChick will be visiting me soon. Along with Jae, Spidey, Kwai, Monkeyboy, PhillipC, and BGC from the ADCC forum. JKD let me know when you want to come on down to the South and I will gladly look out for you! Email me at boocat13@hotmail.com. That goes for anybody on here. I haven't posted on here in a while but I have been reading and it seems cool as hell. ADCC is a lame assed place now. They only want liberal's to make a stand. I stood up to racism and I was banned.

Grego
    FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 12:49pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, Atlanta's going ahead, come hell or high water. We could hook-up that weekend.

Shadowy Figure: "Principal Scudworth, that riot was unacceptable."
    Principal Scudworth: "Unacceptable? Did you see the pool? They FLIPPED the bitch!"
    -- Clone High
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 12:58pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what's with your sig?

Clone High heheh

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 1:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *UNO* was started by a lions den member over on ADCC. This guy is really cool. I have just adopted it. It means one love. But then again, according to Godsoldier over there, I am a racist.

I'm really not. Uno means one love. I'm not a hippie liberal but I do believe in treating others with the same respect as they treat you. He was UGLY to me so I was UGLY to him in return. The Admin saw fit to ban me and not him. He is a muslim. I'm a christian. I'm white, he's black. Go figure? So that racist website left him and banned me. I've contacted him thru email for a "meeting" with me. He has yet to contact me back. He is truly a coward and just an internet warrior. I'm the real deal on a weekend level. HAHAHAHA! I only train part time. But I do love it. Anyhoo enough **** about the past. JKDChick I can't wait to have you school me! Good luck, too! Atlanta is only 4.5 hours from me. You bet I'll drive it just to meet a hero like you! Just email me and tell me details.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 1:17pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The "Film Fest" episode was on last night -- that's where the sig comes from. It was that or the other classic:

"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons and make SUPER-lemons." -- Principle Scudworth.

Principal Scudworth: "Unacceptable? Did you see the pool? They FLIPPED the bitch!"
    -- Clone High
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 1:34pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ADCC Admin

Actually he's not banned, he's had his posting ability suspended until he is ready to post without resorting to racial slurs. We asked several times...he ignored our requests. Now he's cooling his heels.
    Admin
    There are alot of people over at ADCC that are on your side. It is always nice to have friends. Perhaps the Admin is being sincere about allowing you back, though you may have the inclination to not return.

I would try not to lose contact with the people over there that you care about, and there were an awful lot of people posting in your defense.

If you do decide you will post there in the future, then never respond to GodSoldier. All one has to do is read his handle to know that you could never convince him that any opinion you might have has merit. I got the feeling he was a bit holier than thou just reading the few posts of his that I came across.

Anyway, I hope it all works out for you. Welcome aboard, and I look forward to reading some more of your posts on this forum.

Sincerely,

Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
    Willing is not enough, we must do.

Edited by - Bolverk on April 08 2003 13:35:25
    Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
    Willing is not enough, we must do.

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

He who dares not offend cannot be honest. -- Thomas Payne

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 1:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know his home address! ****! I sent him a free UNO shirt for Allah's sake. I sent out about $500 worth of free shirts. I also looked out for anyone who wanted to attend the Dale, Jr. Classic Tournement in Charlotte, NC. It happened at the end of February 2003. I bought many tickets and supplied them for free, not to mention several motel rooms. I gladly paid for this outta my own pocket. About half the people showed up. But my wife and I enjoyed ourselves anyway. I don't regret a penny of the money spent. But then some low brow like GS and Admin tell me that I'm a racist! Come on! I would give my shirt(and have) to a person of different color than me. Seriously. I've given it before. ****! Don't call me a racist.

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 1:49pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This site was founded based on a discussion held at ADCC between Peedee, I Choke You, Phenom, USAWrestler, JKDChick, and a few others. Heck, one of the reasons I wanted to do this site was directly because of the censorship over there, in particular, their censoring a topic about a female "MMA fighter" who "wrestled" guys privately in hotels for money.

They squealched the thread because Tanner from Sherdog objected to it (he's a close personal friend of Olga's).

So we'd all had enough of the BS then, and frankly, I'm surprised that more of you haven't jumped ship.

Everyone from there is welcome here, and will likely find it a bit more hospitiable and welcoming, especially when it comes to off-topic discussion.

And what's even better is that now we probably have some of the best discussion of ANY kind, not just martial arts going on here, between some really cool and knowledgeable people. I'm sincerely proud to be involved in this community, and amazed at it's evolution into what it is today.

By the way, you can see me wearing my UNO shirt, courtesy of Grego in my avatar on the left of my posts. Grego may be a bit strange, but I'll guarantee he's not racist.

Too much bullshit politics over at ADCC, and I'm not talking about the political discussions.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 1:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW, Bolverk: I truly appreciate your response. And I've made this my homesite. I am a real estate appraiser by trade and I'm on-line daily to research tax maps, flood maps, census track ****. If anyone ever needs reality help please let me know. I will help you out for free.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    4/08/2003 1:53pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hear, hear.

I am constantly amazed and humbled by the level of discussion that goes on around here about all the topics, but especially the martial arts stuff. This place is worth whatever time I spend on it and I just want to get to a position to be able to contribute financially as well.

-- Clone High
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast