Posted On:
    10/25/2005 8:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    How big is her penis?
    I dunno, but I would guess yours obscures your vision, hanging from your head like that Mega.

:tongue11:
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Posted On:
    10/25/2005 8:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAH !!!!

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/25/2005 9:00am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothene
    I'm not being a smartarse, but does she find it hard to find clothes that fit?
    I dunno. If I was in Melbourne I'd pop in and take her out for a friendly cocktail.

I propose a fight between Titania and all the female members of Bullshido.

Plus the more effeminate male ones (JFS USA, Shumagorath Kungfoolss, Meager, Asia...okay, Asia's not effeminate...)

I live for the day when I can pin or grip HER!
    Last edited by Toby Christensen; 10/25/2005 9:17am at .
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2005 10:18am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great.. another bloody bread thief....

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/25/2005 10:33am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speak for yourself Limey. My ancestors (the Danes) conquered the puny English. We should have made you all into rollemops and washed you down with aqua vitae.

Now go do Lancashire style.

Orientophile.

And everybody knows convict transportation to Australia was due to the loss of the American colonies and a blatant attempt to extinguish trade unionism and genocide the Irish. The fact that the poor bloody Aborigines got shafted was incidental.
    Last edited by Toby Christensen; 10/25/2005 10:35am at .
    What am I?:

Posted On:
    10/25/2005 10:44am

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    You don't need to introduce yourself around here.

Please read the rules:

Worthless Posts: We do not care if you are drunk or high; please do not inform us of either. Please do not register gimmick accounts and make posts as a gimmick, as they are not funny. Please do not post crap asking us to vote for you on some website, give you referrals for free iPods / flatscreens / spare tires, or any other semispam things. Also, please do not start new threads to introduce yourself unless you're a notable figure in the MA community.

Oh please. If half the people on this forum observed this so-called "rule", I suspect at least 50% of all posts (or more) wouldn't be/shouldn't be posted -- or a Moderator would/should delete them... you know, assuming moderators actually moderated, in the typically accepted (web) sense of the word.

Besides, if we removed all the "worthless posts" -- heck, we'd remove a lot of the fun and whimsy... of course, then it's not necessarily "worthless"... but then again, the term worthless is highly subjective. Now I'm just confused.

-daGorilla

Posted On:
    10/25/2005 11:19am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The staff gets discression on whether or not something's worthless, usually based on a sliding scale of a member's previous participation around here.

Certain forums are more appropriate for BS than others.

Don't mistake the fact that we're leniant in order to facilitate open discussion for not keeping tabs on things.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2005 12:41am

Style: Goju Kai Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks all, I plan on abiding by the rules, since I cant stand all those style supremacists. It would be a paradox me posting an intro thread then, but considering I am " a notable figure in the MA community." I'll let it slide...

notable for what? err...umm...shut up, thats what.

also, nice seeing lots of aussie and melbournites. If i ever feel the need to get squashed between two thighs the size of tree trunks, I'll be sure to ring 'Titania'
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12