Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2005 3:26pm

Style: Judo, Jujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha, I'm from Sioux Falls...
    One of Your ninja training buds Badcredit???
    JK

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    10/23/2005 8:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a cop, actually. The fact that you think only a police officer would say something radical like "You weren't there, please don't claim to know facts you couldn't possibly know" says a lot about your point of view. I don't castigate police officers for drawing their weapons when confronting unknown individuals acting nutty with unknown weapons.
    Again, you have no idea how far away the boy was, and it doesn't really matter, because even if there was enough distance between them there are other factors to consider.

I also don't challenge people to TaeKwonDo matches when I make myself look silly on the internet. Of course, I don't know TaeKwonDo, but I'm pretty good at air hockey, and I don't challenge people to air hockey matches to settle my internet arguments, either.

Posted On:
    10/24/2005 9:49am

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh, no, nobody from Taijutsu. Whoever I saw was in a purple getup, and I don't know what the hell they were supposed to be. I didn't look long enough to even be able to tell if it was a chick or a dude. I just saw one of those promotional people out of the corner of my eye, and mentally went "Don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact."

AIR HOCKEY GONG SAU!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2005 7:14pm

Style: Bujinkan Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In our country,a police officer can confiscate your "toy"... if you carry any firearm arround,or you carry a blade that is more than 4 FINGERS' width long...or something like that :) I think "your" officer should definetly warned the "Ninja Skippy" dude to place the weapon down,and then just confiscate it :) Im a bit worried abut your country and its habbit of people having alot of weapons... I hope you get better in this - i kind of liked your country allways :) (USA i mean...sorry if i erred about that)

Flamewar anyone ? >:))
    Last edited by Shoshinsha; 10/24/2005 7:30pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2005 7:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don Gwinn:nicely said! :) *hail*hail* Lol about the air-hockey :)) I must remember this one ... I challenge you to chop-sticks-fly-hunting-like-Karate-Crap-Kid-did-it-then-period. :)

No but really,its just lame to challenge someone to TKD match...for what purpose? You felt threatened? Do you know that its actualy stupid to challenge someone you dont know? Animals dont fear the unknown or on the other hand:what they fear,so they attack... we are not animals on the other hand.Right? :)))
    To say " HA! IM NOT AFFRAID BECAUSE I HAVE BALLS! " ... to not feel fear is not being courageous.You must FEEL fear and confront it - only then you can be courageous. (this is from an old anecdote) Without fear there is no courage.

So if you planned to be a man with the "balls",i think you made a bad choice - since its not in self defence ...

Blah blah blah,yadda yadda yadda... i will just stfu and everyone say YES PLEASE! :)
    Last edited by Shoshinsha; 10/24/2005 7:31pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2005 12:03pm

Style: Natural Response Training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the store or the individual would have contacted the Police Dept beforehand, none of this would have happened.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2005 6:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AMEN! Hehe, i complicated for nothing ... :)

Posted On:
    10/26/2005 3:59pm

Style: mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he was standing in front of the store then ofcourse there is no reason to fret. but i guess if he was walking home...

Im sure that all modern ninjas have a bit of crazy-unpredictable redneck in them.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123