Page 2 of 21 First 12345612 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like a sexy beast of tumultuos love making.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baofuhaibo
    Do you train like a bodybuilder? Do you eat like a football player? Do you work out like a martial artist? Do you eat like a football watcher? Do you train like a jackass. You don't know yet. Let me tell you. I'll post my new training program soon, and I tell you, I eat like a fighter and train like one, bitches.
    You look like a fairy and you train like one. Next time, I let my shiv do the talking.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lets see... I read Mens Health alot, I always change my training program when a new issue comes out. I eat crap processed food my mom buys and like to mix powders with milk and olive oil. I dropped out of high school to be a hardcore personal trainer and bad ass fighter. I like to talk myself up to feel better about my insecure adolescent self. I claim to train in kickboxing and submission styles, but Iím really just a bad ass street fighter. Men-Health-Fu, bitches!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I train hard, eat pretty well, but drink a bit too much. If not for the booze, I would be about 5-7 lbs lighter and have ripped abs.
    White man's burden..

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I try to have a good diet, but years of being an ectomorph + soldiering (heavy focus on cardio and muscle endurance over strength/mass building) spoiled me and now at 30 I'm set in my ways.

My diet regularly includes:

*Obnoxiously large hamburgers (Hardee's Monster, Tripple Whopper from BK, etc)
    *Buttered Pop Tarts
    *Fried Cheesecake
    *Pad Thai
    *Enchiladas w/ extra queso.

I do my best to work hard enough to justify it and have recently made a point of being the last one off the mat in every class and punishing myself every Saturday at the gym with heavy compound lifts and core strength movements.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I make up for my indulgences too, but I always wonder how much better I could be doing if I didn't punish my body with booze and drugs, occasional greasy burgers etc.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    *Buttered Pop Tarts
    As a meso/endomorphic type, I gained 10 pounds just reading that.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't really drink, and don't touch drugs (other than caffeine), but I smoke at least one cigar a week which isn't very good.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost, do you inhale cigar smoke?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Don't really drink, and don't touch drugs (other than caffeine), but I smoke at least one cigar a week which isn't very good.
    Giving up smoking was, by far, the best thing I've ever done. Of course, I was a pack a day smoker, not a one cigar a week guy. I'm thinking that cigars might add up over a period of years, with no immediate impact. Never hurts to quit, though.
    Last edited by kepetri; 10/20/2005 9:50pm at . Reason: clarity

Page 2 of 21 First 12345612 ... Last