Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

How do you train?

Do you train like a bodybuilder? Do you eat like a football player? Do you work out like a martial artist? Do you eat like a football watcher? Do you train like a jackass. You don't know yet. Let me tell you. I'll post my new training program soon.
    Last edited by baofuhaibo; 12/07/2005 12:20pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baofuhaibo
    Do you train like a bodybuilder? Do you eat like a football player? Do you work out like a martial artist? Do you eat like a football watcher? Do you train like a jackass. You don't know yet. Let me tell you. I'll post my new training program soon, and I tell you, I eat like a fighter and train like one, bitches.
    That's nice :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

EDIT: Okay lets add something constructive at least. So what is the point of this post? Do you want us to answer this or is this just a statement that you're all grown up and badass now?

Do i train like a bodybuilder? Nope
    Do i eat like a football player? Nope
    Do i work out like a martial artist? Ummm, how exactly does a martial artist train, per se?
    Do i eat like a football watcher? nope
    Do i train like a jackass? nope

So is that what you want?
    Last edited by Renn; 10/20/2005 5:49pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I eat like a baby. Or maybe I eat babies. I forget which.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you train like a bodybuilder? Do you eat like a football player? Do you work out like a martial artist? Do you eat like a football watcher? Do you train like a jackass. You don't know yet. Let me tell you. I'll post my new training program soon, and I tell you, I eat like a fighter and train like one, bitches.
    How much time do you devote to actually fighting again?

I train like a husband and father trying to squeeze in time to develop my martial arts skills and improve my overall health. I eat like an American somewhat concerned with their diet. But obviously you're so much better because training like a fighter improves social status. Even if you don't fight to make a living.

I also hear there's a direct correlation between the visibility of your abs and your yearly income. So I think I'll subscribe to Men's Health and see about getting another promotion.

:cachas:
    Jaguar's MMA record
    pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
    post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
    - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My training consists primarily of porking hot chicks and sleeping all day long. I also eat butter and drink vegable oil. I do all this because I am beta, rather than an alpha. You have not chosen to be a wokrout/MA nerd for lack of social life, boofoohaibai, but rather you have been bred for this, bred for war, you are the alpha-plus, but I sure am glad that I'm a beta, those alphas work so gosh-darn hard!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Camus
    My training consists primarily of porking hot chicks and sleeping all day long. I also eat butter and drink vegable oil.
    Can i be you? Please?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wake up at noon, eat 40 fried eggs with 4lbs of cheese then I run uphill for an hour. I come back home, smoke 3 cigars and rub lard directly onto my heart.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my training style is close to Jaguar's - fulltime working mother of two trying to do best to train in between all that. eating (my sister says like a football player) but i am parttime vegetarian and i have a very small frame, so i eat 4-6 mini meals per day - lots of stretching so one day i can "bitch kick" somebody who uses that "b-word" a lil too much right in the throat. feel me?

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking... supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And yet, sadly, we'll still find you to be lame, obnoxious, and an idiot. When was the last time you trained in a martial art anyways?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How do I train? Very carefully...

If I'm not careful, people might die. You know, me being t3h d34dly and all...

PL

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... Last