Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    11/13/2005 4:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kinjitsu
    I have personally met Mr. Furey and he is the real deal he is in great shape and is not only a good grappler but has an outstanding well balanced stand up game ! it amazes me how many pepole knock pepole that they dont know. And as for him getting beat If you havent been beat then you havent learned very much. I have met and trained under some of the finest martial artist in the world Royce Gracie, Rickson Gracie, Renzo Gracie, Chuck Lidell, Bas Rutten and my life mentor grandmaster Gary Dukke. And all of them have respect for matt furey and you should too.

AIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flipando:
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    11/14/2005 12:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have personally met Mr. Furey and he is the real deal he is in great shape and is not only a good grappler but has an outstanding well balanced stand up game ! it amazes me how many pepole knock pepole that they dont know. And as for him getting beat If you havent been beat then you havent learned very much. I have met and trained under some of the finest martial artist in the world Royce Gracie, Rickson Gracie, Renzo Gracie, Chuck Lidell, Bas Rutten and my life mentor grandmaster Gary Dukke. And all of them have respect for matt furey and you should too.

You actually met Matt Furey aswell as trained with the above mentioned ?

If you are telling lies, now is the time to come out with the truth. You will be tested on your above statement.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2005 4:38pm

Style: kenpo, jiu-jitsu,karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    You actually met Matt Furey aswell as trained with the above mentioned ?

If you are telling lies, now is the time to come out with the truth. You will be tested on your above statement.
    yes it is all true and you are welcome to ask me any question you like

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2005 5:45pm

Style: HungGar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 9:37pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes it is all true and you are welcome to ask me any question you like
    Very well Kinjitsu.

1. Where did you meet Matt Furey ?

2. Whats he like in person ? (E.g arrogant or passive).

3. Did he give you any advice on how to improve flexibility ? If so, what was it.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 7:56am

Style: kenpo, jiu-jitsu,karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    Very well Kinjitsu.

1. Where did you meet Matt Furey ?

2. Whats he like in person ? (E.g arrogant or passive).

3. Did he give you any advice on how to improve flexibility ? If so, what was it.
    hows it goin Hannibal, I met Mr. furey in Miami, Florida at Charels Gracies place. Matt is Very Passive but you can detect a hint of arrogance in him from time to time. We didnt talk about flexibility and I am not saying that he is a martial god or anything but he certantly doesnt deserve the bad threads that he is getting here I have read alot of threads since ive joined and I see alot of comments that make me question some of the pepole here. They sure are disrespectful the way I was taught was to be respectful to all martial artist and I have read alot of threads about Matt that I seriously doubt the pepole who wrote them would have the balls to say to his face. Me , anything I say I will say directly to someones face. There are alot of '' Talk" martial artist in here . anyway im not disrespecting you im just defending true martial artists.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 10:31am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought the beef most people had with Furey wasn't his materials, but that he charged a lot for it and claimed some pretty dodgy stuff about his lineage and exploits.

The price thing is what the market will bear so meh, and people getting worked up over lineage is just silly. I don't do teh r34L WC so he can claim to teach Zorro for all I care. The other stuff tho... I don't get. He's got some legit stuff, so why the tall tales?

ehh whatever. There's already been more thought on this than it deserves. Personally I'd buy his stuff if it were a lil bit cheaper and that's as far as I care.

im just defending true martial artists
    That's all kinds of silly.

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 8:51pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hows it goin Hannibal, I met Mr. furey in Miami, Florida at Charels Gracies place. Matt is Very Passive but you can detect a hint of arrogance in him from time to time. We didnt talk about flexibility and I am not saying that he is a martial god or anything but he certantly doesnt deserve the bad threads that he is getting here I have read alot of threads since ive joined and I see alot of comments that make me question some of the pepole here. They sure are disrespectful the way I was taught was to be respectful to all martial artist and I have read alot of threads about Matt that I seriously doubt the pepole who wrote them would have the balls to say to his face. Me , anything I say I will say directly to someones face. There are alot of '' Talk" martial artist in here . anyway im not disrespecting you im just defending true martial artists.

Thanks for the reply.

Just for the record I don't have a problem with Matt Furey's material. I've got his book Combat Conditioining and have been working through it. Its given me one of the best workouts I've ever had and since starting it my fitness has taken a big step forward. And I'm not out of shape by any means. In short - I think its damn good.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 9:35pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Based on that chi force ad, Matt Furey is moving ever-closer into the territory of the infamous Lieutenant X.

And yes, I would point that out to him. I would also, if asked, say that his conduct towards Karl Gotch seems, on the face of it, dishonorable. But I'd be polite about it.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 6:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Crazy Monkey, BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His conduct towards Karl Gotch is very dishonorable. His product is good, but you can find the material free, so he has to make up stories as to why he's a better source of said information.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456