Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 3:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Deadliest Style Ever Created

The Magicianís Network Self-Defense System!

Yep you heard me.

"A dangerous combination of magic, modern psychology, karate, kung-fu, pankration wrestling, and savate, the Magicianís Network Self-defense System is coming into the world scene as an incredibly innovative, highly street-ready martial art system. This action-packed book is a beginnerís manual in mastering the highly guarded secrets behind Master Bristolís lifelong venture. The fundamental principles and techniques of M.N.S.S. shown in the book will display the utter brutality and deceptive effectiveness found in the ďmagicianís style.Ē Riveting step-by-step illustrated demonstrations of just some of M.N.S.S.ís powerful maneuvers will show you how to fend off even the most highly skilled fighter. Full explanations of body mechanics and physical laws and science are clearly defined to show you how to turn yourself into mechanized human killing machine. Whether you are an offspring to the world of martial arts, or a skilled veteran, The Magician's Code will metamorphosize you into the most complete fighter in the brutal world of street combat."

More info:
    http://streetcombat.8m.com/magic.html
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WE GUARANTEE YOU THAT M.N.S.S. WILL TEACH YOU TO GET OUT OF ANY SUBMISSION HOLD"
    http://streetcombat.8m.com/main.html
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 3:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Listen to this one. His CHALLENGE TO RICKSON GRACIE:

"Master Bristol challenges Rickson Gracie. The following was sent to The Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Academy, 1951 West Carson Street, Torrance, CA 90501 on 9/4/00

Dear Rickson Gracie and the Gracie family,

My name is Hans Eric Bristol. I am founder of the Magicianís Network Self-Defense System of street combat. Though I am not well-known in the United States, I am well-known among the martial arts community in Switzerland and other parts of Europe. Iím writing to issue a challenge to Rickson Gracie. I am not unfamiliar to no-holds-barred matches since I have enter in several of them throughout Europe. I have won two of these competitions. I do not enter these tournaments as frequently as other fighters to preserve the secrecy of my style of combat. The more an individual demonstrates his fighting secrets in public, the more the system becomes ineffective since the secrets have become exposed for others to produce ways to counter them. In regards to my system, I have tried to be as low key as possible, demonstrating it only to a limited audience.

To prove my skills, I have enclosed with this letter copies of certification of my ability throughout the years as a martial artist. I hope they will be sufficient. Enclosed is also a contract written by me, and revised and edited by my lawyer. My name is already signed on the contract. The contract describes the provisions of my match with Rickson Gracie. The match will be a private match conducted at the Gracieís own Jiujitsu academy in Torrance, California. I do not want a televised no-holds-barred match for the reasons I have stated before. I want North Americans to acknowledge the awesome efficiency of the style of M.N.S.S., but at the same time, I do not wish the expose itís secrets to the general public. However, at least one magazine reporter from such publications like ďBlack Belt MagazineĒ is allowed to be at the challenge. With your connections, I believe you can arrange to have several of them be there. However, no video cameras or any type of filming or photography is allowed at the match.

What you will get in return for granting me this challenge is monentary compensation if Rickson is the winner. In the contract, I have agreed to pay 10,500 dollars to a third party. If I do not defeat Rickson Gracie in 30 seconds or less by a knockout or a tap out, then the Gracies family is to be paid the 10,500 dollars. Keep in mind, I may beat Rickson, but if I donít defeat him in 30 seconds or less then the Gracies get the money. If I do defeat Rickson Gracie in less than 30 seconds, then nothing shall be paid to me. As you can see, there is nothing for you to lose. I have provided plenty of incentives for you to accept this challenge. Please reply promptly with a response.

Sincerely, Master Hans Eric Bristol, Founder of M.N.S.S. "
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 3:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow.
    Well, I would love to know IF the challenge was really sent.

On a side note, Gun-jutsu is the DEADLIEST combat system.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 3:58pm

Style: BJJ blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just for clarification he is talking about stage magic, not summoning demons or some such ****. I found this on his website http://www.streetcombat.8m.com/main.html after a second or 2 of searching :An M.N.S.S. practitioner confronts an oncoming attacker. The attacker throws a right punch. The practitioner, while doing a flicking motion with his left hand, simultaneously blocks the punch. The attacker, so distracted by the flicking motion of the left hand, didnít even know where the block came from. The practitioner, with his blocking arm, quickly does a waving motion toward the corner of the attackerís left eye. The attacker then realizes another individual has snuck up behind him and has applied a rear choke hold from the back. Looking slightly to the side, the attacker realizes that itís not another individual, but it is the same M.N.S.S. practitioner that he was confronting who had vanished in front of him and re-appeared directly in back of him. Before he can fully fathom what has happened, he is choked into submission.

No, itís not magic or sorcery. Master Hans Eric Bristol has applied the concepts of the ďblind side,Ē ďvisual redirection,Ē and ďperipheral evasionĒ into the street fighting. M.N.S.S. will teach you the secret arts of mind trickery and response-reaction predictions which will allow you to control your opponent's every move.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 4:01pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am beyond even being offended by this kind of Bullshido, and have almost resigned to appreciating that someone is creative or insane enough to write something like this:
    Chapter 11 Fending Off The Piranhas
    Master Bristols provides stills from a video from a demonstration in which he is attacked by nine of his students while he is cooking an omelet. The attack is unrehearsed and the students were given permission to attack Master Bristol with full force. Examine the pictures as Master Bristol disables all nine of his students one by one while continuing to tend to his omelet until he finishes cooking it in 5 minutes with nine of his students either on the ground or fleeing in pain.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 4:04pm

Style: BJJ blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    correction : it isnt all just stage magic. He can also levitate.
    Master Bristol has studied 10 years in "Ban'Ligueli," the Turkish/Indian art of levitation. It's not done by wires. It's not an illusion. It really can be done. There is no "metaphysical force" involved. Master Bristol has went behind the misticism to show you the SCIENTIFIC principles behind elevating your body off the ground.

Master Bristol during private meditation have elevated himself 2 inches off the ground for more than 1 minute. The practice involves a complex method of lightening the body weight and ultilizes other physical forces which can clearly be explained through science to allow the person to momentarily "float" on air. In his course, Master Bristol demonstrates several effective and lethal attack manuevers using levitation.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 4:07pm

supporting member
     Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isnt' this Hans Bristol's Caveman Martial arts weirdness where he hid the knife in his ass cheeks?
    I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

- Hedgehoney

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 4:07pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I was going to point that out. Check this out too:
    Certain pitched sounds will decrease the serotonin levels in your attackerís brain which will cause him to have an uncontrollable fear of you. Other noises taught will increase the oxytocin levels (orgasmic-related chemical) in your opponentís brain. Your opponent will literally feel that he is falling in love with you for an intermittent moment--long enough for you to make the kill.
    That's HAWT.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 4:09pm

supporting member
     Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AikidoDeadlines
    Master Bristol has studied 10 years in "Ban'Ligueli," the Turkish/Indian art of levitation. It's not done by wires. It's not an illusion. It really can be done. There is no "metaphysical force" involved. Master Bristol has went behind the misticism to show you the SCIENTIFIC principles behind elevating your body off the ground.

Master Bristol during private meditation have elevated himself 2 inches off the ground for more than 1 minute. The practice involves a complex method of lightening the body weight and ultilizes other physical forces which can clearly be explained through science to allow the person to momentarily "float" on air. In his course, Master Bristol demonstrates several effective and lethal attack manuevers using levitation.
    OK, I'll bite:

Did you see him actually do any of these things?

I feel dirty.
    I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

- Hedgehoney

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 4:10pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AikidoDeadlines

Hahahahaahaah.... oh... you're serious...

Explain these principles, then. If it really is explainable by science, then do so.

PL
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast