233602 Bullies, 3797 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 961 to 970 of 1192
Page 97 of 120 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697 9899100101107 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,103

    Posted On:
    11/14/2005 9:33am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You say things like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by geordiesteve
    WHERE THE BLUE HELL DID GONG SAU COME IN TO THIS????

    i just wanted to see steve face to face and ask him why he lied about his training with eddie berry and ho sing, and to also ask why he felt he needed to distribute the video we made for john yip that all...

    I don't offer gong sau's... im not that pompous! :eusa_droo




    Then keep saying it could turn into a fight:

    Quote Originally Posted by geordiesteve
    by the way, kenny's pharmacy has a private car park space which is enclosed in the back so it won't be on the streets if steve wanted to make it physical...

    Jonesy very good idea about the island.... maybe we should make the venue on some kind of tropical island...
    All or your posts are like this through the entire thread.
  2. JFS USA is offline

    Converter of Virgins

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland Area
    Posts
    3,837

    Posted On:
    11/14/2005 10:30pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whussup wussy squat to pee girlie boy kwan :eusa_whis ... why so silent all of a sudden? :homo:

    Got "problems" do you? :eusa_booh
  3. Cullion is offline
    Cullion's Avatar

    Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Posts
    6,526

    Posted On:
    11/15/2005 5:57am

    supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What happened to GS ?
  4. pox is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    240

    Posted On:
    11/15/2005 6:15am


     Style: Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    What happened to GS ?
    Maybe he's busy gathering up the evidence for tomorrow?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    As per a PM I received from geordiesteve, I have extend the lifeof this thread till NexT Wednesday, at which time he will produce evidence of his claim(s).
  5. JFS USA is offline

    Converter of Virgins

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland Area
    Posts
    3,837

    Posted On:
    11/15/2005 11:36am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pox
    Maybe he's busy gathering up the evidence for tomorrow?
    Evidence gathering reads right ... let's see what the kwanker has to say. :occasion1

    Maybe he's just taking a page from Eddie's book ... haivng been caught in lies and bullshit slinging ... :pity:
  6. pox is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    240

    Posted On:
    11/15/2005 1:00pm


     Style: Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The suspense is killing me......
  7. JFS USA is offline

    Converter of Virgins

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland Area
    Posts
    3,837

    Posted On:
    11/15/2005 1:02pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pox
    The suspense is killing me......
    Him too ... no doubt :5eek:
  8. JFS USA is offline

    Converter of Virgins

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland Area
    Posts
    3,837

    Posted On:
    11/15/2005 8:19pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tao Yin Lee ... "John Jay Rockwell Cummins Lam Tong Long" has finally emerged and is posting on another forum ... strange ... he won't come back here ... where some folks have a few questions for him. :occasion1

    Funny him characterizing me as a troll when he posted and continues to post under multiple avatars and false names. :5baby:

    Oh, wait ... geordiesteve posts for him. :icon_roll

    He does, however, like to lurk. :qright1:
    Last edited by JFS USA; 11/15/2005 8:24pm at .
  9. xingyifa is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    696

    Posted On:
    11/15/2005 9:24pm


     Style: none currently

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****...65 pages...
    JFS: could you put all the nice juicy craptasmically delicious details littered throughout this trainwreck into one succint article so we can all point and laugh without wasting the two hours necessary to scroll through close to 1000 posts?

    pretty please?
    Last edited by xingyifa; 11/15/2005 9:28pm at .
  10. JFS USA is offline

    Converter of Virgins

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland Area
    Posts
    3,837

    Posted On:
    11/15/2005 9:52pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by xingyifa
    Holy ****...65 pages...
    JFS: could you put all the nice juicy craptasmically delicious details littered throughout this trainwreck into one succint article so we can all point and laugh without wasting the two hours necessary to scroll through close to 1000 posts?

    pretty please?
    Jeesh Dude, I can't edit off of screen to save my life and this fucking thing doesn't have Spell Check. Typos drive me crazy ... crazy I tell you. :5obsessed

    The basic thing is that John Jay Rockwell Cummins and his geeky, dis-jointed, spastic butt buddy Steve Kwan got lured onto this forum ... by me. They "star down" brilliantly in the last 10 - 15 pages of the "What Do You Have Against WC" Mega Thread. Check it out.

    I lured them back and let them crucify themselves in simply splendid fashion. I think the last 10 - 15 pages of this thread puts it in the right light.

    The analysis part was easy ... Rockwell sucks. He posted up another clip of him 18 months after the one I asked to have up. He's "improved" ... gee, no **** ... he sucks so bad up is the only possible direction for him to go.

    It's still not anything like the LYS Pai Hand and his "Sifu" along with the handful of others following the fuktard Eddie can't get around this simple fact. The very thing they claim affiliation with is absent. Kind of like claiming membership in the Rolls Royce Club but only owning a Ford Pinto.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.