Posted On:
    11/11/2005 10:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by geordiesteve
    POOR POOR ATTEMPT AT TWISTING MY WORDS JFS..... VERY POOR
    Sorry gutless little troll queer boy ... that's not the feedback and you are a party of ... one :laughing8

Best get your Si-fut Berry-um Enema out here to back up your CREDIBILITY REVOKED ass :toothy9:

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/11/2005 10:47pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    steve richards did teach... he taught by video (giving these people sifu status cos they brought his video),...
    Proof?

HELL he even taught JFS our mantis via video... thats why he can't answer our question 'who taught you LYS mantis and for how long'!!! Thats why JFS is avidly defending his video sifu's honour...
    :bssign:

Lee-Lien himself taught me the LWS hand ... it's all on DVD ... rockwell-cummins doesn't even have the right opening. None of you has the faintest clue as to what the hand even looks like. Eddie is clueless and that's the cess pool you all drink from. Enjoy! :XXbirdman

He's also sort of advertised fraudulent credentials.... i would say learning from someone for a couple of weeks, then calling yourself sifu counts as fraudulent wouldnt you say?
    :bs:

Proof?

Steve? just a question... whats the Company's name that you are supposedly CEO of?
    kwanita ... just one question ... what really is your "pet" name for your Wife, john jay cummins rockwell? :gaygay:

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 3:23am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steve Richards is under no obligation to provide details about his marriage or day job in order to satisfy your claims about either. This is a martial arts website.

I should remind you, Geordie Steve, that whilst you are trying to attack other people's martial arts credentials, the last time you 'contributed' you claimed that a close associate of yours (Jay) had had 16 professional boxing matches. There is no record of these matches ever happening or Jay ever being a professional boxer. How do you expect us to believe what you are saying about somebody else's training now ?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 4:12am

supporting member
     Style: Hap-Gar Si-Ji-Hao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The outrageous lies and bait continues, I did not say I was CEO of a company, that is a deliberate distortion, I said I was a busines partner of the CEO of the company and Ken Liu knows the full details. As for that slander which is published here as libel, send me your contact details and verification of your identity and you will be invited to prove it in a court of lawer. No, I'm nt talking about Lawyer-Fu Kwan, I'm talking about the forensic environment of a court - you have gone way too far. If you can stand by that in a court of law then send your details and you will here from me.

I have maintained a dignified reserve in response to the most extreme provocations published here. I have confronted Kwan's alleged source and he has appologized without qulaification and unreservedly withdrawn any remarks.

Its gone way too far and is absolute proof of a lies, hatred, abuse, stalking and vilification campaign.

Send me your details Kwan and I'll see you in court - together with your alledged informants. If they will not back you then you will take full and individual legal responsibility for what you have said.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 5:39am

Style: Arnis, WC, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay so this dickhead is agreeing to meet you for a fight to settle this once and for all? Sounds like it has more merit than all this Internet bullshit. Have Ken Liu decide on the rules, and video it and have each person agree to the rules on video. Or something like that... anyway this is getting old really quickly.

Bringing lawyers etc into it is just lame.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 6:22am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Steve Richards is under no obligation to provide details about his marriage or day job in order to satisfy your claims about either. This is a martial arts website.

I should remind you, Geordie Steve, that whilst you are trying to attack other people's martial arts credentials, the last time you 'contributed' you claimed that a close associate of yours (Jay) had had 16 professional boxing matches. There is no record of these matches ever happening or Jay ever being a professional boxer. How do you expect us to believe what you are saying about somebody else's training now ?
    Hello Cullion,

I am under no obligation as you say, I will however provide moderators with contact details of the CEO and the company concerned and that can nail that particular lie.

Punchy,

How would you react in person to someone who had been giving you such extreme provocation for 18 months? To somone who had publicly libeled your wife's name and reputation? To someone who had threatened your family in communications to other people? How would you be able to justify your own likely actions - afterwards, having allowed yourself to be baited repeatedly, despite making your position clear?

The matter has gone way too far.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 7:13am

Style: wing chun, bjj, spm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by decrepit monk
    This thread could run and run. However, all good things must come to an end. Meet at an agreed venue and then (in the style of JFS, no offence mate) steve richards does his thing, geordie steve does his and let see what happens. If Steve doesn't wish to fight which seems likely then he can easily chose a student to stand in his place.

Worse case scenario, from what JFS has told us about his seminar in the UK, just like then, geordie steve will not turn up. I get the impression he is the internet warrior _ call his bluff.

Go on steve, take the mouthy kid down and show him the meaning of pain! If this does take place, for gods sake someone video this and get onto the net _ guiness record for most downloaded mpeg ever!

(Of course, everyone could just meet, have a nice cuppa, solve their differences and share their collective knowledge.) Hmmmmn? This is never going to be solved online.

chg

I've had to end up with my own quote becuase there was no reponse to it. For God's sake finish this like men! I always admire JFS for telling it like it is. He's never afraid to accept a challenge. I would imagine having pounded you into the ground he would then up being your mate. Gotta like the guy.

However, here we have a kid from newcastle and a sifu in Liverpool and they are arguing like girls on the net. Someone said this, someone else said that, no they didn't, yes they did, you phone them, I've got this evidence, I'll see you in court, bla bla bla. What has the world come to. You should be ashamed. Put up or shut up.

I live near manchester and would like to meet both parties to this arguement separately. Not to hear all the bullshit but to do a days training with each. Then I will come back ont Bullshido and provide an objective opinion on each.

I've already read about JFS and his seminar over hear, it was very well received. No question on his credibility. Would like to spend time with the big man though _ any more visits to the UK in the pipeline Jack?

Awaiting a positive reponse.

chg

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 7:16am

Style: SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    only fighting fire with fire steve...

you seem to think its ok for you to sling **** about another person private life but take offence when it happens to you

like i said, i will give you my contact details if you meet me at kenny liu's pharmacy...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 7:19am

Style: SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Richards

How would you react in person to someone who had been giving you such extreme provocation for 18 months? To somone who had publicly libeled your wife's name and reputation? To someone who had threatened your family in communications to other people? How would you be able to justify your own likely actions - afterwards, having allowed yourself to be baited repeatedly, despite making your position clear?

publicly libeled your wife's name and reputation? i dont remember mentioning her name, nor did i specificly say WHAT she did...

Dont remember threatening your family, where's your proof?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 7:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    publicly libeled your wife's name and reputation? i dont remember mentioning her name, nor did i specificly say WHAT she did...

Dont remember threatening your family, where's your proof?
    You've stepped over the line Kwan, send your contact details or they will have to be found. Either that or unconditionally withdraw your lies, and appologise here in public to me and to my Wife. My employment contact details have beens sent to moderators for them to be checked out. It is wholly without foundation and outrageous mallicious lies to insinuate about my Wife's behaviour, loyalty to me, and the total misrepresntation and lies about my professional work. NEITHER of these have ANYTHING to do with martial arts in ANY form, and are NOT subject to this thread. Anyone whom you claim as a source for your lies is also implicated.

You had every opportunity to put online whomsoever you claimed to be behind your malicious vilfication, harrassment and abuse campaign. You FAILED UTTERLY in this. I made it ABSOLUTELY and UNEQUIVOCABLY CLEAR that I would meet with Berry and sort anything out between he and I fac-to-face. I also made it abundantly clear, and with dignified reserve, in the face of continued lies and abuse published by you, that beyond you being a mallicious hate-campaigner, abuser and maker of threats - that you had no significance. That was not enough for you, so you ever increased the intensity of the abuse and finally dragged my Wife and my Profession into it. Thats too much, and way too far.