Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2005 7:59am

Style: SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    by the way stevey,

im not asking about eddie... im asking ABOUT YOU....

you do not need eddie berry to be on the internet for you to answer about yourself....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2005 8:06am

Style: SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Right on point OZZ and the biggest as well as most common defect is folks putting the books on the shelf thinking they will "get it" via osmosis.

Then they sit back, look at all the books on the shelf and erroneously conclude they know what is inside the books.

Hard work over time ... often times painful, hard work.

HAHAHA just realied you wrote this JFS....

you are a well known video student of steve richards arent you?????

i suppose you slept next to your VCR hoping it would osmose into you overnight....

doesnt work that way JFS....

you got more BS on you than on that tape, that the tape got infected with your BS!

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/08/2005 8:36am

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by geordiesteve
    since you never did answer my question (side stepped as usual)....

'were you a student of eddie berry's or not?'

i happen to come across this article by you......

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/31018485730.jpg&s=x11

where you clearly indicate you learnt from eddie.....

so im just wondering..... why did you not just say you were a student of eddie berry's?
    The problem with this assertion is that the lineage chart places Mr Berry and Mr Ricards on the same tier/level with a horizontal line drawn between them. So we could as easily take that to mean Berry was Richards student. Or that they both taught each other.

So far, all I have seen in your posts is a game of semantics where you ignore/twist the context of the posts to get your way. The sad part is this behavior is pretty much transparent to the rest of us. Put another way, the individuals who are coming out smelling like crap in this thread are not JFS or Mr. Richards.

- Matt
    Student of Wan Yi Chuan Kung Fu,
    Kali, & what ever works
    Renaissance Martial Arts
    Rochester, NY

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/08/2005 9:09am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The main hurdle geordiesteve faces is that he lacks any credibility.

He is a buddy and training partner of rockwell's and backed rockwell on the "What do have against WC" mega thread. People need only read the last 10 - 15 pages of it.

He backed rockwell on his assertions regarding his past experiences that were revealed to be LIES. When geordiesteve was pressed to provide information about the alleged 15 & then 16 Professional Boxing matches rockwell claimed to fought geordiesteve suddenly "didn't know" and posted that peeps needed to ask rockwell directly. Well ... we did ask him directly and the investigation showed -0- Pro Fights.

geordiesteve has no provable standing, status, or position to lead anyone to think he has the authority to negotiate anything for anyone.

This ass clown has been repeatedly caught lying, he lied about hiding from me when I was in the UK, he lied about his standing in the defunct LYS Pai, he lied about NEVER being defeated in sparring, and the video clip of him coming apart just jerking on a piece of PVC, cable & weight machine showed that he lied about knowing any KF at all. No body connection, crappy structure, ... just **** blatant.

Since geordiesteve is a LIAR & a COWARD his "word" is valued accordingly ... no credibility.

In fact, unless Berry comes onto this forum and openly endorses geordiesteve's bullshit it's obvious that geordiesteve is LYING about this whole "let's meet" thing as well. Thus far, we only have geordiesteve's word for any of his fukwit posts and he's a proved LIAR.

geordiesteve is also none too bright as he is even now being caught twisting words and intentionally mis-representing facts of which he has NO direct knowledge or understanding.

geordiesteve and his buddy rockwell are both lying, gutless, shitrats ... but their stupidity is highly entertaining ... for me.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/08/2005 10:52am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eddie? ... Eddie ... helllllllooooo ... Eddie ... are you out there .... helllllloooo ....

Damn, no Eddie ... guess what girlie boy kwanita ... you are left high and dry which makes you SOL ... bye-bye kwanker-sore ... bye - bye ....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2005 11:37am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually jacks right for once.... this isnt about lineage wars.....
    What is "this" about so?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm as entertained by this whole trainwreck as the next person.
    But, is there any point? Steve, you're getting at something, but your posts are so unclear that I have no idea what it is. Can you give us a clear, concise summary of your main points?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/08/2005 12:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Hap-Gar Si-Ji-Hao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so you arent willing to meet ME JAY AND EDDIE infront of your sifu???

If we are so called 'lying trolls' then why won't you face us???? afterall trolls only live on the internet and wouldnt want to meet anyone...

i will ask the same questions even when you are infront of me...

ones you still havent answered yet....

Oh by the way that diagram clearly shows you learnt off eddie.... however, the paragraph above does not say whether eddie berry was your mentor or not...

was that soemthing the publisher forgot?
    Well Kwan you try real hard to make your self important don't you.

Get this: you aint.

Here's what you do:

Put Berry online here and he and I can be completely open in public about everything. Other than that, I am saying nothing here about him without him being here also. Get hm to come online, he can use his live-in son Luke's internet access. Berry has my mobile phone number - he has had for at least 18 months. He can get my home phone number from Ken Liu. If Berry won't use his live-in son's internet access, he can use yours, or a library's or an internet cafe's, or a friends - there is no impediment to him being here, or to contacting me. Tell him that his BT Call-Minder is full and that he should pick up his phone. If there is any issue at all between him and me, then it can be sorted between him and me, in public here, or in person face-to-face.

Berry and I go back over 30 years. Out of respect for that former very long and close friendship, he can take any issue he has with me here in public, and vice-versa - me with him. He can follow any of the above routes and arrange that instantly - same with a face-to-face meeting between him and me - just like it was at the Chin Woo 30 years ago.

If he won't come online here to state categorically and unequivocably that he uses you as his proxy in villification, hatred, abuse, threats, distortion and lies, then you are of no consequence or interest to me. If he did come and do that, same deal, because then matters will have to be sorted out in person between me and him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2005 1:34pm

Style: Kajukenpo Ch'uan Fa / SW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe he only feels comfortable when the numbers are stacked in HIS (gs) favour. As far as going into someone's kwon to "challenge" them is disrespectful. Gordiesteve should set something up in a public/private setting. Just the two of them or 3or4 ... and settling the personal differences ... as far as the other sifu / mentor issue. That should be settled by the people whom the issue involves. Berry and Richards.

Eric

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/08/2005 1:35pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's recap ... shall we? Yes, we shall.

Well over a year ago ... out of the blue, stevie kwan (geordiesteve) and jay cummins (later to be revealed as john "jay" rockwell) came onto a SPM Forum spewing bullshit.

Specifically, the two WANKERS noted above claimed to be "in the know" abouth things they had -0- first hand knowledge of and "supported to speak" on behalf of Lee-Lien and then Eddie Berry.

The list of absolute bullshit kwan and rockwell put out would max out a thread and aren't really worth reviewing. Suffice it to say that rockwell & kwan sprayed uber **** across a few forums and did so for over a year.

What is really the focus of this latest **** slinging fest by kwan is simply this: kwan is no one and cannot provide any proof of it being otherwise.

Therefore, the only option is for their Sifu, Berry, to personally come onto this forum and confront the matter head on ... in public. Steve Richards can confirm if it is really Berry or not.

Steve Richards is willing to allow Berry to resolve the matter in private. I am not. **** you Berry you useless, gutless, cock sucking, cum guzzling, ***** tied, sack of pig ****. You are responsible for the actions of your students and I'm going to totally enjoy beating your fucking brains out for all to see.

Where is he kwanita? Where is this great, fucking cowardly, twat lipped, shitlicking, Sifu of yours ... Eddie "The Human Douche Bag" Berrium-Enema ... fukpig tosser without peer.

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    11/08/2005 1:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Steve Richards is willing to allow Berry to resolve the matter in private. I am not. **** you Berry you useless, gutless, cock sucking, cum guzzling, ***** tied, sack of pig ****. You are responsible for the actions of your students and I'm going to totally enjoy beating your fucking brains out for all to see.

Where is he kwanita? Where is this great, fucking cowardly, twat lipped, shitlicking, Sifu of yours ... Eddie "The Human Douche Bag" Berrium-Enema ... fukpig tosser without peer.

I work of literary genius.