Administrator

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 12:33pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by geordiesteve
    is it fake??? i dont remember stevey r saying he will meet us, in fact he used some excuse like using legislation against us....
    No, he told you about threats and how they are defined with current legislation.

He has still called you out.

Here Post 571:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Richards

As far as Berry is concerned, if he doesn't speak for himself, in person, what you have to say is only hearsay. Put him online here under his own (verifiable) identity. If he has ANY issue with me personally, he can get in contact with me, through Ken Liu, and he and I can settle whatever issues may exist, face to face, in person.

So Berry can do it on line here on Bullshido, or in person, face to face. If you don't speak for him, and according to Ken Liu, he (Berry) denies that you do, then you have no relevance to that particular matter at all, whatsoever - your threats are then your responsibility, and yours alone.

Here post 577:
    If you claim to speak for Berry, then put him on, as stated. I'll speak with him here if thats his chosen medium, or in person. Get him to post and say that you have been speaking for him, in your claims about him, and about your slander, abuse and threats, otherwise you are of nil consequence on that issue.

Finally Here post 584:

That quote from Tung-Fu is incomplete and out of its context, I said if Cummins wanted to be taken seriously in his incessant internet threats and hatred campaign, then he should convince me he was a threat and then put himself in front of me. He replid "Very well". THAT is a very clear confirmation on his part, and counts under relevant legislation as a threat.

Berry can contact me any time, ANY time, either here or in person. ANY issue between me and him, despite your attempts at baiting and being inflammatory will be sorted out between ME and HIM, you don't figure at all. So its simple, if he supports you in your behaviour, in your slander, threats and vilificationm, then put him online here and let him say so, and let him meet with me in person.

Okay any questions?

The only person I saw dodging up 'til now was you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 12:35pm

Style: Kajukenpo Ch'uan Fa / SW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice !!!

Eric

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 12:42pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People come in late and wonder why not just settle it.

Notice GS is suddenly saying "we will meet in December."

See how GS conveniently doesn't remember SR saying anything. When SR stated these things first, I might add.

I just want late comers to see that SR has been sticking to his guns.

I like SR's posting style and the fact he hasn't been baited.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 12:46pm

Style: Kajukenpo Ch'uan Fa / SW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After a while ... lies, trolls and just plain assholes get exposed. Try to weisel their way out.

Too late ... take the challenge or just stop posting crap !!

Eric

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 12:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Hap-Gar Si-Ji-Hao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    No, he told you about threats and how they are defined with current legislation.

He has still called you out.

Here Post 571:

Here post 577:

Finally Here post 584:

Okay any questions?

The only person I saw dodging up 'til now was you.

That sums up my position Cummins and Kwan are nothing and mean nothing.

As far as Berry is concerned, as I have said repeatedly here, I owe him for the 30 years (longer than either Cummins or Kwan have been alive) friendship that we shared before Cummins and Kwan started their shite slinging with John Yip (John Yips name introduced here by Kwan, not by me) back in February of 04.

Therefore in note of that, I am willing to be completely and utterly open here in public with Berry on any issue, any issue at all. Same deal on a face-to-face between him and me, mediated by our mutal friend and first teacher Ken Liu, whom Berry trusts completely. No tricks, no traps, him, Ken Liu and me.

Kwan claims that he speaks for Berry, my information is that he does not, but if Kwan can get Berry to confirm it here, then the issue is immediately between Berry
    and me no one else - and is so on the basis of that former friendship.

Kwan, get Berry online - you were repeatedly given every chance to get him here and also how the can contact me directly.

If Berry has an issue he wants to sort out with me then thats fine by me, him and me face to face.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 12:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 11/07/2005 1:03pm at .
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 12:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry kfdw.... when someone talks about my sifu in the way jfs did.... talking a load of BS, and making stuff up.... then i think i have the right to defend my sifu, as most students/friends would.

question is..... why wouldnt you defend your friends/sifu/mentor when someone is badmouthing them etc ..... might be a question to ask stevey richards over there
    BBBBWWWHHHHAHHAAAAAhhhaaaa ... you and rockwell both had your chance to "defend" your alleged Sifu ... the Bradford Seminar ... I was "there" for 4 days and you both hid your COWARDLY asses in Newcastle. You know ... where rockwell has family members ... that are police. :new_321:

You both were given weeks of notice I was coming and backed down from your previous **** talking ... and ... you backed down in public. :byewhore:

So much for yet another one of your LIES kwanita. You troll and post over your head then get BITCH slapped and cry about it. Should have kept your mouth shut you pathetically weak goofy looking cocksucker. :new_cussi

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 12:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey cullion, if you didnt post it up then i apologise

You made a comment on how you recieved a copy of the video which made me believe you posted it up,

anyways, we arent really bothered about the vid, you'll soon see why.
    I offered my help converting a VHS copy to a digital format so it could be uploaded, but couldn't get it done in a timely fashion due to pressing family matters.

I have a copy on my hard drive because I downloaded it from the net once it was posted.

It turns out there were plenty of people willing to help JFS & Steve get it online.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 1:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrfu_Eric
    Well John is talking **** about him and your not challenging John are you??
    Dude, kwanker and rockhead have trolled me for a long time. They did the coward bit and hid in Newcastle after posting **** about how they would kick my fat, bald headed old ass. rockwell and kwan Emailed me constantly with rockwell stating "bring it on." I brought it on ... they both hid.

After the first Throwdown they both sent me repeated Emails stating how much I sucked ... that I couldn't fight ... that I was a joke. They both dismissed my intention when banging heads with groundcontrolba ... referred to him as a fat fucking loser who didn't know anything. groundcontrolba would waste either of them in short order. He's real, very strong and freaky fast ... deceptive and not at all fat. Nothing from them post 2nd TD.

Check it out ... kwanker actually posted on a forum that he had gone against Choy Li Fut, MMA, Muay Thai, Boxers (western), etc., and NEVER been defeated in sparring ... uh-huh. :5badair:

Yet, kwanita could never produce any names of those he beat ... they would have been local guys and easily checked with to verify his incredible claim.

Kwanker-sore has all of 6 months CLF training and that's it. He's no one, speaks for one ... but posts a lot of bullshit.

kwanita and rockwell started this **** slinging over a year ago on another forum. I lured them both to Bullshido where their own LIES quickly revealed them as total asswipes. I'm like that you know :qright1:

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 1:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Then why are you telling on Richards. You admit its JFS you have a problem with, why try to discredit Richards? Makes no sense.
    Dude, kwanker and rockshit are both scared to death of me and with good reason. I would hurt those boyz and laugh while doing it. They LIE, they HIDE, and they post **** they can't substantiate or back up.

They are both COWARDS and shitrats ... okay ... maybe not quite up to shitrat standards ... but what the Hell ... I'm a nice guy and willing to give them a bit.