--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Letting a sifu give opinions to others about his own student is generally going to yield...biased results.

Hmmm. I wonder why that would be.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
    Letting a sifu give opinions to others about his own student is generally going to yield...biased results.
    His Sifu is a gutless 'tard who orchestrates **** slinging fests behind the scenes and then claims to "not know" about it.

Berry couldn't fight his way out of a tissue thin wet paper bag ... he's taught his students to be equally ... worthless.

Hmmm. I wonder why that would be.
    Hmmm ... difficult question ... how many guesses do I get?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    What are you trying to tell us, big boy ?
    I have nothing to tell you Cullion, with your extensive background of CMA -- I'm all ears.

I've always been told the empty tea cup makes the most noise.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not if your cup is filled with gunpowder.
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by small
    I have nothing to tell you Cullion, with your extensive background of CMA -- I'm all ears.
    Considering the level of reading comprehension you've demonstrated so far, it would be a waste of time.

I've always been told the empty tea cup makes the most noise.
    The smallest dogs bark the loudest.

And send the most PMs whining about rep.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You talk about reading comprehension, but you don't have a sense of context.

You are suggesting that it would be a waste of time because I wouldn't understand what you have to say? I don't think you have anything to say.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by small
    You talk about reading comprehension, but you don't have a sense of context.

You are suggesting that it would be a waste of time because I wouldn't understand what you have to say? I don't think you have anything to say.
    To you ? correct! goodbye. :f-off:

Badness will not be rewarded supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just watched that video. I can't see how it proves anything. It's a freaking form for crying out loud. Go to a throwdown if you need to prove something.

JFS may be loud, obnoxious, quick to start slinging ****, but at least he has shown to be able to poke fun at himself, organize a throwdown, get on the mat with everyone, and back up what he says.

In my book, JFS - 2 Bitches - 0

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar
    Not if your cup is filled with gunpowder.
    C4 & blasting cap is good as well ...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcFu
    I just watched that video. I can't see how it proves anything. It's a freaking form for crying out loud. Go to a throwdown if you need to prove something.
    That's the crux of the issue ... "do" something at least approximating the target activity.

Air boxing is fine for developing neurological pathways (muscle memory) but if they aren't subjected to honest opposing forces they will all break on impact.

For SPM really going at it is critical as there isn't a lot to work with from jump street. No way can a person develop anything like foot work from just doing the Set(s). SPM uses non-stylized "natural" foot work and "natural" is in the context of dealing with a living, opposing foe. There is literally no way to "get there from here" being a Form Farie.

People that claim to be a TCMA yet completely avoid the whole of the real TCMA practice - process make me want to puke. They want to do all the "safe" and pretty stuff but none of the nasty, sweaty, often times painful parts of it.

Pity I can't Time Machine "them" back to where I learned ... "brutal" was the baseline launch point ... from there it got real ugly.

Thanks for the score card.