Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/21/2005 4:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop-Loops
    That is seriously one of the most random and weird movie dialogues I have ever heard.
    Perhaps so ... but for pure strange nothing even comes close to Fire Sign Theater.

About like the Monty Python crew on acid and having a good time trippin. Check it out .... http://www.firesigntheatre.com/funway.html

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/21/2005 4:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by inde
    We can say that :-

* Water and Fire are enemies. Water overwhelms the movement of Fire.
    * Wood and Earth are enemies. Wood overwhelms the movement of Earth.
    * Fire and Metal are enemies. Fire overwhelms the movement of Metal.
    * Earth and Water are enemies. Earth overwhelms the movement of Water.
    * Metal and Wood are enemies. Metal overwhelms the movement of Wood.
    Not quite right as it sets things as diametrically opposed absolutes
    ... "compliments" is more in line with the correct approach/understanding.

Som Bo Gin ... 3 Steps (Battles) Forward ... what are they?

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/21/2005 4:37pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by landshark
    Here's a n00b's input... Red = Fire, in five element theory fire doesn't really destroy wood, it's generated from it ... Fire's attributes are quick, agressive, and explosive and I believe there's some idea of fire trapping things near it. Though I might be wrong. So, Hakka Tong Long is likely very aggressive and explosive, probably with a fair amount of trapping?
    Do I get a prize if I'm right? Or do I just get told to STFU?
    Very good ... now graft a bit of Inde's post and you are moving in the right direction.

Fire actually destroys metal (White)
    Please don't tell that to a sword maker ... he would be so confused.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/21/2005 4:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Sure ... most of "those" stories can be traced back to Cheung Lai Chun's peeps.

Interesting ... to me ... that Luo Rong Qiang's Father was a Hung Gar Sifu. Entirely different take on things ... either way ... lot's of common ground.

I long ago laid to rest the HG vs. BM disputes of old. I think many of us that threw down in the streets of NYC Chinatown during the mid-1970s to late 1980s have come to the same conclusion. Namely, it's just a story and hardly reason for all the blood shed and bad feelings.
    I agree. I think that blood feuding over things that happened over a century ago is beyond nonsense.
    Respect for our traditions is one thing, but killing/fighting one another over myth is entirely another.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2005 4:57pm

Style: Xingyi, Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, are you saying that Hakka Tong Long adds offensive strategies to the "metal" base of Bak Mei? I'm assuming that the swordsmith line is a hint.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/21/2005 4:57pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ
    I agree. I think that blood feuding over things that happened over a century ago is beyond nonsense.
    Respect for our traditions is one thing, but killing/fighting one another over myth is entirely another.
    Well stated Ozz ... pity that cooler heads didn't prevail at that time ... just a fucking mess and in retrospect ... without even a shred of good cause. Stupid.

I get along fine with my Bak Mei Brothers ... even exchanged a bit with one of them.

It's a real pleasure to not have to repeatedly look over my shoulder when walking certain streets.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/24/2005 8:24am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just got an Email and a person has been found that is willing to put up the video clip on a Server they aren't using at the moment.

I love it when a plan comes together. As John "Jay" Rockwell "lurks" on this forum I most certainly look forward to your attempts to justisfy the utter crap you call your SPM. For all your dissing and trash talking you will soon be revealed in all your "glory" ... a sloppy, cream puff fukwit that can't even "box" air ... what a joke.

I will take great delight in making your "debut" public knowledge on all the forums you have used in the past as your propaganda outlets ... your lies ... your bullshit ... your cowardly mouth boxing.

I'll be resurrecting the posts wherein you and your Knobjockey boyfriend kwan both talk a mean game ... then flat out back down when I revealed that I was to be in England and for both of you Uphill Garderers to bring it on. You both hid out in Newcastle ... where you claimed to have Family members who are Police. Total wanker touch to then claim I was obliged to come to Newcastle after your "fighting is illegal" backing down rant.

That will frame you nicely for those watching your spastic **** chicken pecking for seeds "air" boxing. Might as well bring back the Bullshido posts where you were caught lying ... again ... about your 15 - 16 Professional Boxing Matches ... I think the one where you were busted out by your own Sifu on your Wing Chun claims is nothing less than PRICELESS.

No boxing matches and 3 - 4 years with your WC Sifu rather than the 12 you claimed ... according to your own Sifu no less ... absolutely PRICELESS. Add in the video of you having what I can only guess to be a seizure spaz attack and you are right where you should be ... under a mountain of ****.

Just think ... Jay ... you did all of this on your very own ... when you took the bait and came onto Bullshido ... you could have stayed on the other forums you pollute forever and never been caught in all your many lies. I really love this place ... don't you?

What was that you and kwan posted on Tung-Fu before coming here ... hmmm ... oh yeah, now I remember ... you two bung hole lickers were calling for peeps to go onto Bullshido for a "troll hunt." What a fucking 'tard ... you two queens hunted your selves ... and you caught you.

Funny how your daily Emails dissing me stopped as soon as I posted this thread. Too late for you ... you fat assed, sissy boy with Man titties... way, way too late.

Your "Big Day" is coming soon Jay ... all excited are you?
    Last edited by JFS USA; 10/24/2005 8:29am at .

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    10/24/2005 8:54am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even though it's a Monday morning, I'm pretty damn excited.

Posted On:
    10/24/2005 9:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, will we see the "real" Tong Long as well as the "feces ridden" one ?

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    10/24/2005 9:17am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have only seen Southern Mantis once, by viewing videos posted here. I distinctly remember the old Sifu doing corrections or something in a class while smoking a cigarette ~ Classic.

I wish I could find that clip, I thought I saved it.