Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12 34561252102 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/16/2005 8:07pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You may have to get rid of a few pop up advertisements. There's so much spam advertising, it's hard to see what you have to click, but that's how they keep it free.

Near the upper right corner there is a button that says "Browse...". Click it, then find your video and select it.

Then look a few inches down the screen where it says "Please enter a meaningful file description" and type a few words about the vid.

Just to the right of this text box is a little check box that says "I accep the terms". Check it.

Just below the check box is a button that says "Send". Click it and it will automatically uplaod the file. It may take a few minutes and you will see a little progress bar to the left.

When it is done uploading the video, it will make a hyperlink where the "Browse.." button used to be. It gives the URL to the video. Just give people that URL and they can watch the video.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    10/18/2005 4:13am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm looking forward to seeing this video

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/18/2005 6:26am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    I'm looking forward to seeing this video
    Jay brought it on himself ... his big debut is going to happen. I do so hope he enjoys "lurking" and getting an eye full of the "hoots" and "laughter" ... :rolleyes:

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    10/18/2005 2:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey John, you could try to upload a video of yourself doing the same SPM set the right way, so we laypeople could compare both performances. If it is not sparring, it is harder for us to judge.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/18/2005 2:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WingChun Lawyer
    Hey John, you could try to upload a video of yourself doing the same SPM set the right way, so we laypeople could compare both performances. If it is not sparring, it is harder for us to judge.
    You should know better than to ask that ... but what the Hell ... sure ... I'll run the first Branch of the Set he butchers.

Anyone who understands physical movement from any given number of perspectives should have a field day shooting & hooting over Jay's performance. I'm certain the Boxing and MT peeps are going to howl at him big time. Moving as he demonstrates would have him running face first into a buzz saw ... he doesn't just lead with his face - head ... this silly bastard leads with his entire upper torso.

Might as well give pure grapplers their due as well ... they would wrap him up and slam him through the fucking mat if not just shoot through him ... the fat bonehead has the whole of his upper torso over and forward of his lead foot ... what a 'tard.

Mutherfucker can't even "box air" but likes to send me Emails telling me how much I suck. I detest TCMA - CMA pukes who have nothing ... have done nothing ... yet have the audacity to publicly claim skill. Drags us all down.

He had the balls to challenge me and when I was in England for 4 days he hid with his bung hole licking buddy Kwan up in Newcastle ... where he has Family ... that are Police.
    Last edited by JFS USA; 10/18/2005 2:53pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2005 7:33am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Video?

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/21/2005 7:59am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pox
    Video?
    The conversion and upload details are being worked out as I type this.

If your avatar is true ... and you are Kenpo ... you should get a Hoot out of Rockwell's nothing less than "stellar" presentation.

His spastic chicken on acid performance really begs the question: Of what possible value can the opinions be of someone who can't even properly fight air?

As a FYI thing Rockwell posted on the old SPM Forum that his presentation was "intentionally" flawed. Total crock of **** as when we do such a thing we alter the sequence in the Set.

We don't **** up the individual moves - structures by inserting some silly assed bio-mechanical defect that reflects absolutely no understanding of fighting, zero skill, results in looking like a 'tard fukwit and then make it available for others to see.

I know you "lurk" on this forum Rockwell. I'll save my comments regarding your Man titties for a little later on ... after everyone has a chance to see the "real" you
    and finishes laughing at your pathetic poseur Pillsbury Dough Boy silly self.

Still want to continue to diss me ... coward? Got lots more "good" stuff about you to put up for all to see ... just let me know how much more you want.

Seems you would have learned your lesson after I LURED you and kwan onto Bullshido ... where you both were promptly ripped a new asshole by peeps who had the means and the desire to investigate your bullshit claims.

Newcastle ... Home of the "Twin 'Tard Boys" ... and I do mean Boys.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    10/21/2005 10:39am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, color me an idiot, but...what's SPM?

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    10/21/2005 10:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Southern Praying Mantis!

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/21/2005 12:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mantis
    Southern Praying Mantis!
    We can do better ... SPM = Hakka Tong Long ... in the oral tradition SPM is also referred to as H'ung Mei. The oral history (myth) holds that the Monk Bak Mei (White Eyebrow) was defeated and killed by his Younger Brother (by association not blood) the Monk H'ung Mei (Red Eyebrow).

If you are aware of the significance of color in the Chinese tradition then it decodes even further.

As an aside ... the age distinction and association reference clearly indicates something interesting (to me) about Bak Mei and SPM. Namely, that SPM came after BM and represents a refinement by way of reconstitution.

What was contained in the reconsitution you might be asking yourself ... why ... Bak Mei and Lung Ying ... of course ... its Older Brothers within a greater tradition that does not share a common root (as that would be a blood relationship).
Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12 34561252102 ... LastLast