Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2005 3:51am

Style: Nothing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Plasmagoat, you are being a drama queen. JFS and KFDW are both totally entitled to be rude to you, each other, me and the moderators without getting banned.

You're demonstrating your whiney little bitch-hood for KFDW, he doesn't need to 'prove' what we can all see.

Grow a pair.
    Then I guess I'll go and make a "I'm too deadly for the ring with my chi powers" thread and justify it with your own logic: "I don't have to prove anything!"

This forum has rules which prohibit spamming and trolling, and no special mention of JFS or KFDW seem to exist in them. Maybe you should tell the mods to either remove the rules completely (along with Trollshido and all the bans that resulted from trolling or spamming), or put some sense and consistency into them.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    10/26/2005 4:39am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Plasmagoat, making fun of you does not automatically count as trolling or spamming. There is no need to prove you are a whiney little bitch when you demonstrate it yourself. Please stop shitting up this thread with your complaints. Learn the art of the witty reposte. That is all.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2005 4:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Plasmagoat, making fun of you does not automatically count as trolling or spamming.
    Why not? What makes me special?

There is no need to prove you are a whiney little bitch when you demonstrate it yourself.
    Then no one else in here has any need to prove anything, either. In fact, this whole forum becomes useless because people can say whatever they want to without backing it up with anything. Time to start making spectacular claims about chi power, no touch knockouts and too-deadly-for-the-ring techniques! By the way, I could kick your ass with just my left hand, but I don't need to prove it and you wouldn't survive my hand of death ninja technique anyway.

Please stop shitting up this thread with your complaints. Learn the art of the witty reposte. That is all.
    If you had actually read the thread, you would have noticed that this long sequence of spamming, trolling and flaming began from this exchange:

Quote Originally Posted by me
    I've always associated martial arts with discipline and all that jazz...
    Quote Originally Posted by someone
    well then where did you get an idea that Martial Artists are straightlaced ? Most Martial Artist love to live life to its fullest .
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    It's just how I view the martial arts.
    What, exactly, is so unreasonable and inflammatory about that? Why does it justify 6-7 pages of spamming, trolling and flaming?

If you're trying to turn Bullshido into MySpace, you're doing an excellent job. Maybe Something Awful will eventually honor Bullshido with a Weekend Web appearance!
    Last edited by plasmagoat; 10/26/2005 4:54am at .

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    10/26/2005 4:57am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get a grip. Go train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2005 5:45am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    If you had actually read the thread, you would have noticed that this long sequence of spamming, trolling and flaming began from this exchange:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by you:
    I've always associated martial arts with discipline and all that jazz...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by someone:
    well then where did you get an idea that Martial Artists are straightlaced ? Most Martial Artist love to live life to its fullest .

Quote:
    Originally Posted by you:
    It's just how I view the martial arts.

What, exactly, is so unreasonable and inflammatory about that? Why does it justify 6-7 pages of spamming, trolling and flaming?
    So you stated an opinion, and when it was challenged, you couldn't give any rationale or justification for why you believe it to be true?
    And you've spent the last six pages whining about how people are so mean and should respect your viewpoint?
    Because if they don't take, you'll unleash your deadly chi powers?

Did I miss anything?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2005 5:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pox
    So you stated an opinion, and when it was challenged, you couldn't give any rationale or justification for why you believe it to be true?
    It was never challenged (I don't consider JFS's response to be a challenge), and it's not really something that you can challenge. I, personally, think that discipline is important to the martial arts. How exactly would you disprove that, and what in God's name is so offensive about it that it warrants 6 pages of spam?

And you've spent the last six pages whining about how people are so mean and should respect your viewpoint?
    Is there something wrong with respecting a valid viewpoint? Also, I haven't done any whining, so you might want to read the posts a little more carefully before replying. Did you perhaps miss the absolutely hilarious amount of spamming and trolling by some of the members here?

Because if they don't take, you'll unleash your deadly chi powers?
    A little reading comprehension, please. I used it as a sarcastic example.

Did I miss anything?
    I'm afraid so.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    10/26/2005 6:04am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No seriously, get a grip. Go train. You are accomplishing nothing here.

Posted On:
    10/26/2005 6:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Oops. I meant Ronin ....Yeah Ronin ia a loud mouthed ass. JFS never backs up what he says he is a stupid mouth boxer. There are NO videos of him fighting.

You know how education is in Amerika J and R are interchageable.

Okay, the west is going to get some representation for this alleged TD right? You damn mouth boxer, alleged Throwdown indeed.
    That's MR.ASS to you, fucknuts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2005 7:01am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was never challenged (I don't consider JFS's response to be a challenge), and it's not really something that you can challenge. I, personally, think that discipline is important to the martial arts. How exactly would you disprove that, and what in God's name is so offensive about it that it warrants 6 pages of spam?
    The pages of spam are a direct result of the passive-aggressive manner in which you tried to deflect all criticism of your extremely dubious and questionable assertion that martial arts practitioners should be outstanding exemplars of moral probity.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/26/2005 7:09am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, you don't have to put "..." between every word, and you could try to make that sentence more coherent so I'd have at least a vague idea of what you're trying to say. Shouldn't your English be better than mine?
    Uh ... no, not really ... dumbass. Seems your World view is as small as your mind.
    I and fluent in "American" which is quite different from "English" ... anyone who is AWARE of the culture of GB & the USA clearly understands and knows this. We even spell numerous words differently ... dipshit boy.

He's a trollish idiot with anger management problems. I don't care what he has to say about the history of martial arts or what he did or did not do at a throwdown. It's completely irrelevant.
    And you are a 'tard fukwit who contributes nothing beyond idiotic, argumentative bullshit ... so ... STFU ... noob.

Oh, so you admit that you're trolling? I spotted this in the Newbie FAQ:
    Apply those same standards to your devoid of relevant content **** posts ... jerk off. Ban yourself ... put on a Dunce Cap and go sit in a corner until I tell you it's okay for you to come out ... piss boy.

It's painfully obvious that by the definition above, you are a troll. I could report your posts, but I know perfectly well that they would never ban or even warn their official forum troll. I know a lot of boards where your bullshit would have gotten you banned before you reached 50 posts. Actually, I'm going to report you anyway, just to see what will happen.
    Uh - oh ... Fin Frog Fucker is telling Mom on me ... ooohhhhh. Hey, pole smoker, if you have nothing of substance to post then SHUT THE **** UP ... noob.

As for your "other forums" thing ... go **** your Mommy. I'm aware of virtually all the MA Forums and have been on them since they first appeared on the Net. Bullshido RULES ... period.

You need to become aware of the "standards" here as until you DO something beyond type silly ass bullshit from the safe confines of your Finnish Fury Creature **** Palace you amount to NOTHING. Got is now shit4brains or didn't I use enough " " to make it clear to you ... fuknuckle?