Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 11:24pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    Did people miss the "**** JFS , THAT LIEING BASTARD !!111!!!11one!" stage where we ( Bullshido in general ) rode his ass and did everything we could to prove he was a lieing sack of **** ?

I didnt miss it ... * shrugs * We found some silly pictures ... we found TONS of people who hate him and want him face up in a box six feet under the earth . But that I know of ... we didnt find ANYTHING to prove that he is liar about His Martial Skills or training .
    Good point to remember. I hated JFS when he first showed up- thought he was a ****-talking troll. However, he put up, and was thus not required to shut up.

Besides, all you have to do is look at the difference between his posts when he's sharing some legitamate information (*gasp* "teaching" ) and when he's giving someone the internet equivalent of a suprise ass-raping party to realize that he's playing different characters as part of a strategy to accomplish his goals. He's perfectly capable of being a genleman (sorry to blow your cover, JFS) especially when he's answering an honest question from someone who really wants the information. I think the rest of it is a combination of a Sun-Tzu-esque battle plan to unbalance and expose his enemies, and some good, clean fun. Well...good fun, anyway.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 2:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh, its a secret.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 9:55am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugeisha
    Good point to remember. I hated JFS when he first showed up- thought he was a ****-talking troll. However, he put up, and was thus not required to shut up.

Besides, all you have to do is look at the difference between his posts when he's sharing some legitamate information (*gasp* "teaching" ) and when he's giving someone the internet equivalent of a suprise ass-raping party to realize that he's playing different characters as part of a strategy to accomplish his goals. He's perfectly capable of being a genleman (sorry to blow your cover, JFS) especially when he's answering an honest question from someone who really wants the information. I think the rest of it is a combination of a Sun-Tzu-esque battle plan to unbalance and expose his enemies, and some good, clean fun. Well...good fun, anyway.
    Ah Dude ... stone cold busted. Hmmm ... 4 distinct personas actually and each serves a purpose ... kind of ... maybe ... a little bit :XXsmoker:

"Santa is dead kid, welcome to the suck"

Posted On:
    11/20/2005 2:18pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    EDIT: Okay, I smoked the shitrat PanterFist off this forum with him having only 4 posts. Is that the record for running off fukwit poseur wannabes like PantherFist?
    4 posts is not bad at all :XXfridge: I think Omega might have you beat at 2 posts though. Still, it wasnt done as nicely! :boxing:
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    11/23/2005 11:45am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fresh links

Orignal Small version of Jay Doing SPM Set

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VAEVX5P5

Jay doing SPM with special guest Fifty Cent

MegaUpload link
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SJD5Q2XU
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/25/2005 11:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe247
    4 posts is not bad at all :XXfridge: I think Omega might have you beat at 2 posts though. Still, it wasnt done as nicely! :boxing:
    DAY-AMMM ... 2 posts? :5wow: I wasn't even close ... thanks for the "nicely done" prop ... Patherfist was a genuine shitrat ... wish I could stuff him and hang him on the wall in the den. Always wanted me one of them thar shitrats ... :munky2:

Posted On:
    11/26/2005 1:28am

Style: slappy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    fresh links

Orignal Small version of Jay Doing SPM Set

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VAEVX5P5

Jay doing SPM with special guest Fifty Cent

MegaUpload link
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SJD5Q2XU
    Thanks for posting those.
    I only downloaded the first one, because the second was telling me it would take waaaaay to long to complete. Anyway, I've read this thread on an off for some time, and have come to the conclusion that Jay not only is a fucktard of the highest order, but now having seen his SPM that he sucks royally.

I'd like to qualify my assesment by saying that while I am not an SPM practitioner, I am a Southern CMA person, and certain things are both subtlely and blatantly recognizable in terms of understanding.

1) Jay's footwork and stance suck dick. He doesn't "link" with the rest of his body, which means as hard as he's trying, his power generation is shitty. The hands looked far too wide to me, which makes no sense for a short bridge system like SPM.
    2) There's an overall lack of intent in his movements. I got no sense that this person is making a mind-body connection of WHY he's snapping his arms around. My understanding is that SPM is a "finishing" system to polish skills that are already there...This lack of intent tells me that he has nothing to polish (fill in the blank :rolleyes: )
    3) What? No demonstration of application? Talk **** online about someone else's credibility with nothing to show for yourself? Weak! Post some fights and I'll consider your pathetic claims based on the fact you can back up your **** talk.
    Really dick, who cares who's sifu is who's and all that other BS...What matters is can YOU use what you've learned.
    4) Some demonstration of gung/conditioning by using weights to reinforce skills. Sadly, still lacking in "whole body" linking, which means you're simply f-ing around...The whole things looks to me like you Mr. Jay, are trying very hard to LOOK like you are the real thing, but can't help but to hide the fact that you really don't know what you're doing. Sad. And even more sad that dipshits like you represent CMA to the rest of the world by spewing your filth all over the internet. :5wolverin

Mike, Milwaukee WI

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/26/2005 10:27am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker
    Thanks for posting those.
    I only downloaded the first one, because the second was telling me it would take waaaaay to long to complete. Anyway, I've read this thread on an off for some time, and have come to the conclusion that Jay not only is a fucktard of the highest order, but now having seen his SPM that he sucks royally.

I'd like to qualify my assesment by saying that while I am not an SPM practitioner, I am a Southern CMA person, and certain things are both subtlely and blatantly recognizable in terms of understanding.

1) Jay's footwork and stance suck dick. He doesn't "link" with the rest of his body, which means as hard as he's trying, his power generation is shitty. The hands looked far too wide to me, which makes no sense for a short bridge system like SPM.
    2) There's an overall lack of intent in his movements. I got no sense that this person is making a mind-body connection of WHY he's snapping his arms around. My understanding is that SPM is a "finishing" system to polish skills that are already there...This lack of intent tells me that he has nothing to polish (fill in the blank :rolleyes: )
    3) What? No demonstration of application? Talk **** online about someone else's credibility with nothing to show for yourself? Weak! Post some fights and I'll consider your pathetic claims based on the fact you can back up your **** talk.
    Really dick, who cares who's sifu is who's and all that other BS...What matters is can YOU use what you've learned.
    4) Some demonstration of gung/conditioning by using weights to reinforce skills. Sadly, still lacking in "whole body" linking, which means you're simply f-ing around...The whole things looks to me like you Mr. Jay, are trying very hard to LOOK like you are the real thing, but can't help but to hide the fact that you really don't know what you're doing. Sad. And even more sad that dipshits like you represent CMA to the rest of the world by spewing your filth all over the internet. :5wolverin

Mike, Milwaukee WI
    Well stated, Mike, and it reads very much like something I would have written. So much so that I'm certain "some" people will make the conclusion that I'm now posting under multiple avatars :XXjester:

jay and kwan both had their chance to demonstrate "application" by meeting me when I was on their side of the pond for 4 days. Instead, both of them took to hiding like the cowards and mouth boxing shitsacks they truly are. :qright1:

Posted On:
    11/26/2005 10:42am

Style: slappy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Well stated, Mike, and it reads very much like something I would have written. So much so that I'm certain "some" people will make the conclusion that I'm now posting under multiple avatars :XXjester:

jay and kwan both had their chance to demonstrate "application" by meeting me when I was on their side of the pond for 4 days. Instead, both of them took to hiding like the cowards and mouth boxing shitsacks they truly are. :qright1:
    Sorry 'bout that, I can assure anyone who's desperate to dog you that I'm a completely different person...which can be verified by other forum members who've met me. :glasses1:

Those two sound like pussies. :5bullwhip :laughing3

I'll go back into lurk mode now

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/26/2005 11:28am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker
    Sorry 'bout that, I can assure anyone who's desperate to dog you that I'm a completely different person...which can be verified by other forum members who've met me.
    Cool. Whose H'ung Ga lineage for you?

Those two sound like pussies.
    If it sounds like a ***** ... acts like a ***** ... then it probably is ...