Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 11:00am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PantherFist
    The only reason I found this thread is because of you JFS, you have been puting links to it all over the web on different forums. I rarely come to this forum, I prefer to visit Martial Arts Planet Forum which I have been a member of, for a few years. Anyone here can check my posts there. So yes I maybe as you call it a noob here, but not there.
    Guess what ... shitrat ... you aren't "there" you are "here" and here things are a bit different.

You started this thread for the whole Martial arts community not just SPM practioners, so I am entitled to post, the same as anyone else.
    Yes, I am in fact that important. Good of you to follow me ... you have potential, maybe.

As for me going across the road and asking Jay's WC sifu to come and post, why the hell should I.
    Because as you are "here" a certain thing called "proof" is typically required. You posted up ... now put up or shut up. Just that simple. :evil6:

We are different schools and different styles. My sifu would not like it if I was keep going over there.
    Shitrat ... you need to sharpen your LYING skills. You attempt to link a one time visit to "keep going over there" and to shift the "blame" to your Sifu. :icon_eek:

After all my school has been at its current location for the last 4 years, while the WC school has only been across the road for the last year. So there is a little bit of competition for students there. I have only been across the road once to the Jay's and GS and the WC club, to see GS and thats when I heard Jay's WC sifu say Jay had been his student for 12 years.
    Sure you did, shitrat ... sure you did :eusa_whis

His name is Sifu Ng Ho Tak and he is very well known and respected in Chinese communitys all over the UK and Abroad.
    Cool ... I'll check him out with the CLF Sifu on this side of the pond.

JFS why all the hostility. You are like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. On MAP you are like Dr Jekyll, treating everyone with respect, while here on Bullshido you are Mr Hyde, a totally different character.
    I am a pure fighter ... through and through. I configure as the situation requires. Your buddies john jay cummins rockwell and geordiesteve kwan have been slinging **** at me for almost 2 years now. They both BOTTLED IT when I came to England and hid in Newcastle for 4 days. They are proved LIARS and you are tainted by way of association. Get it now?

1. You claim to be a Sifu of Chu Gar Mantis, who is your Sifu and where do you teach?
    Ask jay and kwan as they were provided all the details ... right down to the origin of his Parents. Read the thread title and post accordingly or get your shitrat ass off the thread. Harsh but true.

2. You claim you have fought Lung Ying and Pak Mei exponents and beating them, where is your proof?
    In my good hands and in the minds of those that were present. For someone who claims to be such a student you post like a fukwit. Fights are not typically video recorded ... particularly when they happen outside a formal setting.

3. If you are a teacher of LYS Pai, how long did you study in the UK for, you must have lived in Liverpool for a good number of years to become a Sifu.
    Is that right? So, "you" ... whoever the Hell you are ... now speak for Lee-Lien?
    I'll be certain to let your Sifu know this as he might find it interesting. What's the address of his Kwoon and what is the telephone number? You failed to answer these questions and your attempts to dodge them and I will not allow it. Answer the questions ... NOOB. :tongue1:

Get it straight shitrat, Lee-Lien himself designated me as such. It's all captured on video and that's the bottom line. You aren't SPM by your own admission, hence, you have neither say nor standing in this matter. :eusa_shhh

Poor try NOOB. Go see that FAT ASS Wanker cummins and his goofy, spastic side-kick kwanita for your answers. :evil6:

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 11:33am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So come on answer this NOOBs questions, he gave you the courtesy to answer yours. Peace
    No, LIAR, you did not answer my "questions" ... plural. You gave the name of "your" Sifu which in no way address "a" question ... singular. Poor effort ... NOOB ... try again: :eusa_hand

Wonderful, the name of his former CLF Sifu is what ... his kwoon is located where ... and the telephone number to the kwoon is what. Put up or shut up.
    BTW, trying to impeach my integrity on this forum is a waste of time. I was put through the ringer and passed muster. It isn't about "me" ... it's about kwanita and cummins and their LYING Bullshit smear campaign. You are now part of their shitrat brigade, your derail attempt is duly noted, and until you "prove" something you have -0- credibility with me. :qright6:

Put up or shut up ... it's just that simple. :jihad:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 11:38am

Style: CHOI LEE FUT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow I must of touched a raw nerve there

When did I ever say I represented Lee Lien. All I asked was how long you studied since you claim to be a sifu in the Pai. After all you asked me who my teacher was, I answered, you haven't. :confused4

If thats the way you want it fine, perhaps we can be more civalised for a chat when you are on MAP.

:wave:

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 11:59am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If thats the way you want it fine, perhaps we can be more civalised for a chat when you are on MAP.

:wave:
    Good luck on that one ...

I have 5 bucks on JFS yet again proving he has his **** together ...

Did people miss the "**** JFS , THAT LIEING BASTARD !!111!!!11one!" stage where we ( Bullshido in general ) rode his ass and did everything we could to prove he was a lieing sack of **** ?

I didnt miss it ... * shrugs * We found some silly pictures ... we found TONS of people who hate him and want him face up in a box six feet under the earth . But that I know of ... we didnt find ANYTHING to prove that he is liar about His Martial Skills or training .
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 11/18/2005 12:43pm at . Reason: random extra words .... I suck ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 11:59am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow I must of touched a raw nerve there
    You flatter yourself ... NOOB. I have no tolerance for shitrats ... which is what you are. :qright6:

When did I ever say I represented Lee Lien.
    Since you don't ... it's none of your business ... NOOB. :XXspam:

All I asked was how long you studied since you claim to be a sifu in the Pai.
    Lee-Lien all ready made that determination ... on video ... in his own home. You are not entitled to anything as by your own admission you are no one in this matter. :new_smile

After all you asked me who my teacher was, I answered, you haven't. :confused4
    Yes, you are confused. You were asked, twice now, to provide the name of "kwanita's" Sifu, his address and his telephone number ... you haven't done so. Since you know him so well and have taken up for him with regard to his alleged time in CLF ... where's your proof ... NOOB? :new_Eyecr

Poor attempt at evasion ... poor LIE ... try again ... NOOB. :e.jpg:

Try it there if you want ... NOOB ... here, things are a bit different as there is this thing called "proof" that is required ... obviously, your exit strategy is in place as you can't even negotiate the first hurdle ... NOOB :spanky:
    Last edited by JFS USA; 11/18/2005 12:02pm at .

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 12:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Okay, reasonable so let's work through it a bit.

You won't see rotational bio-mechanical force production as you typically understand and use it. You are looking for the hips & shoulders to link and rotate in a complimentary direction ... correct?

The reason you won't see it is because the arcs have been significantly shortened.
    Makes sense to you or no?
    This actually does make a lot of sense to me. Shortening arcs is something I can understand, and have seen up close before, I just didn't recognize it here.

These guys have REALLY shortened the arcs. I'm going to take a longer look at them today to see if I can see anything else.

Thanks for the response and resulting discussion.

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 12:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    This actually does make a lot of sense to me. Shortening arcs is something I can understand, and have seen up close before, I just didn't recognize it here.

These guys have REALLY shortened the arcs. I'm going to take a longer look at them today to see if I can see anything else.

You will notice in Wado, like you will also notice in Goju and even in Kyoksuhin that, the advanced paractioners do "less" rotation of their hips and shoulders.
    Fact is, the move is shortend till the hip/shoulder move is almost impossible to see.
    It is still there, but done VERY quickly and so relaxed that, unless you are touching the hips, you won't see it, BUT if you look at the foot work, you will see it there.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 12:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew -U.K
    This would suggest to me, that you'd only got part of the solution. The solution is one of co-ordination. The 6 harmonies, or the TaiJi classics reference to the body as one family. Its a skill, its also transferable skill, something that translates accross any martial platform and IME to just about any physical activity if you so wish.

Always thought of this as a red herring, its a training method mis-read as a fighting method. But hey, thats just my opinion.

Yes and no, it requires more patience, and because its skill acquistion, some people don't see it as real 'training'. You can't blitz it, for me I had to swallow my pride and just keep on grinding. But when you get the feel for it, you appericate it and understand how its a useful skill. Plus with it being a skill there potentially isn't an upper level on its refinement.
    You are quite possibly right, however, as JFS said, I've so far come across only a few people who seem to be able to actually do what you describe (I'm a newb in Tai Chi and it doesn't seem to focus as much on 'short range power' as much as the various 'southern shaolin' styles I've seen). Could you point me to some 'southern fist' types who can actually 'do what they say on the tin' in open competition? I'd be really interested.

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 1:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JFS, have you posted video of yourself making Jay look like ass yet?

I looked throught the thread (havent looked at it since october. 'bout 700 posts ago. damn!) and didn't see it.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 1:03pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk

I doubt you will be able to pick it up visually. Putting your hands on certain areas of their body would give you sensory feedback indicative of using rotational force production mechanics on a very subtle level.

I do that for students sometimes ... have them stand behind me, spread their fingers open and place them along my rib cage ... lay their fingers in the gaps between my ribs. They can then feel the closing & pulling on one side as the other side opens and turns (slighting) along an axis defined by my spine.

When I shoot the video clips for Bullshido I'll slow it down and expand the arcs a bit so that some degree of visual is present. Probably shoot a segment "as is" ... about 2/3 real World speed ... then reshoot the same segment in a more relaxed, expanded way.