Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 9:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by geordiesteve
    hey pox, what i wanted to do was give evidence to ronin and get him to verify it. i never said i was going to post it up publically, if you misinterpretated it then i am sorry.

However, ronin is not willing to verify the evidence so i will have to find some other route of getting the evidence verified. The evidence is confidential really... and only when the time is right we MIGHT post it up publically

This is how **** starts.
    I am NOT unwilling to verify, I gave YOU the person you shoudl send the info too that not only has the ability to verify BUT the experince to do it also.
    Don't be a cock and put the wrong spin on this.
    You still wanna send it to me, fine, I will just forward to the person I mentioned to you anyways.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures10000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 10:19am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PantherFist
    What is all this crap about Jay only studying WC for only 4 years, I was there when his sifu said that Jay had been his student for 12 years.
    The figure of 3-4 years comes from a phone conversation I had with Jay's former WC sifu. I had never met or corresponded with any of the parties involved before, and when JFS, Jay and GeordieSteve started arguing here about each other's credentials, somebody else started looking in to JFS credentials, so I checked Jay's.

I have no idea why his former WC teacher would say one thing on the phone and another in front of you.

Jay and GeordieSteve also said Jay had fought in 16 professional boxing matches, we were not able to find any evidence of these matches under any of the names Jay has used online. Are you able to shed any light on the matter ?

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 10:24am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey pox, what i wanted to do was give evidence to ronin and get him to verify it. i never said i was going to post it up publically, if you misinterpretated it then i am sorry.
    why did you ask for the thread to be kept open if you're not willing to post the information on it? Seriously, what's that about?
    And with regard to the evidence you mentioned - what claim is it going to back up? This isn't clear either.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 11:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PantherFist
    Let me start off by saying I'm not a SPM practioner but a Choi Lee Fut student which I have studied on and off for over 14 years. My club is situated only 20 yards across the road from Jay and GeordieSteve's club and Jay's Wing Chun Sifu's club.
    Let me start YOU off by stating this is a thread addressing SPM ... as you admittedly know nothing ... ask questions, make relevant observations, or STFU ... NOOB.

What is all this crap about Jay only studying WC for only 4 years, I was there when his sifu said that Jay had been his student for 12 years.
    Then you will have no problems getting his Sifu to come onto this forum, be verified that he is in fact who he claims to be, and properly address this issue.

And as for GeordieSteve only having done CLF for 6 months, that is a load of bollocks, I've known GS for years.
    Wonderful, the name of his former CLF Sifu is what ... his kwoon is located where ... and the telephone number to the kwoon is what. Put up or shut up.

Just setting the record straight as I know it.
    You flatter yourself, NOOB. You post up blanket assertions and provide not a single piece of evidence to support your claims.

Let me help you out a bit, NOOB. Here, things are a bit different. Here, proof of claims is required as a matter of routine ... it is one of the most distinguishing elements that sets this place far above the "Because I said so." typical MA Forum.

It is not lost on me that you suddenly appear just as geordiesteve has lost all credibility ... again ... after making repeated claims and boasts. You are not the Knight of Old charging in on a white horse to save the day. You are a fucking NOOB that has all of -0- credibility.

Post up full and compelete answers to the questions I posed as there are forum members on your side of the pond that have in the past expressed a willingness to make the calls and check things out.

EDIT: REREAD "Pussyfart" as your reading is woefully inadequate :hijackp:
    Last edited by JFS USA; 11/18/2005 10:36am at .

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 11:05am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thats absolute bullshit jack....

Jay has NEVER said he was a sifu, and always stated he is a student of eddie berry, no more no less....

You lie and distort the truth so you can pull the wool over these peoples lies.
    You are so full of **** that it's funny. Try reading with a better than 6 year old level of comprehension. It was only in the final moments that jay cummins john rockwell claimed his Sifu was Eddie. Period. You LIE a great deal kwanita and for someone who LIES so much you are very poor at it. See above :XXsmoker:

As for the rest of your brain dead rant ... where's your so called Sifu ... you know ... Eddie? :qright5:

Boneheaded Optimist

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 11:15am

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :5arg: I don't know any of the people involved in this, but if I were a sifu, and my students behaved this way....

I'd know I had failed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 11:25am

Style: Kung fu, Jiu-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugeisha
    Regardless of the status of this thread, I think it would be great if the relevant segments on proper CMA practice were edited together and submitted as an article. I would hate to see them fade out or buried under a heaping pile of trollshit.
    I second this motion. There's a lot of good information in here apparently but theres so many pages of dumb trolling that it would be pretty time-consuming to have to wade through it to get to the important parts. If all that info was put together in an article, it would make it easier and more useful, I think. Also, I think if someone decides to make this into an article that the relevant videos (like the one of Jay doing his "SPM" forms, and eventually JFS doing them correctly) should be re-hosted on Bullshido in the gallery or something (if they haven't already) just in case the outside servers go down or something.

My reasoning for this is because I stopped actively following the thread a while ago because the amount of trolling overshadowed the parts with good useful information, making them somewhat few and far between, unfortunately. Plus an article generally would be easier to reference and present since the info should be organized more logically. I agree that there is a lack of good information and resources on CMA on this board, or at least it's dwarfed by the amount of MMA/Muay Thai/BJJ loud talk that happens a lot. Plus, I think highlighting these kind of topics would improve the site's appearance of not being full of MMA nuthuggers, since it most certainly isn't true.

If anyone's up to the task, it would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure. I would like to go through this entire thread and read through the information, but it's harder with all that went on in here. I'd vote to keep the thread open, though. This thread has too much going on in it that may come up again in the future that may be relevent. That's my 2, anyway.

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 11:36am

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sidran
    I second this motion. There's a lot of good information in here apparently but theres so many pages of dumb trolling that it would be pretty time-consuming to have to wade through it to get to the important parts. If all that info was put together in an article, it would make it easier and more useful, I think. Also, I think if someone decides to make this into an article that the relevant videos (like the one of Jay doing his "SPM" forms, and eventually JFS doing them correctly) should be re-hosted on Bullshido in the gallery or something (if they haven't already) just in case the outside servers go down or something.

My reasoning for this is because I stopped actively following the thread a while ago because the amount of trolling overshadowed the parts with good useful information, making them somewhat few and far between, unfortunately. Plus an article generally would be easier to reference and present since the info should be organized more logically. I agree that there is a lack of good information and resources on CMA on this board, or at least it's dwarfed by the amount of MMA/Muay Thai/BJJ loud talk that happens a lot. Plus, I think highlighting these kind of topics would improve the site's appearance of not being full of MMA nuthuggers, since it most certainly isn't true.

If anyone's up to the task, it would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure. I would like to go through this entire thread and read through the information, but it's harder with all that went on in here. I'd vote to keep the thread open, though. This thread has too much going on in it that may come up again in the future that may be relevent. That's my 2, anyway.

Its a huge thread...I just don't have the time right now...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 12:04pm

Style: Kung fu, Jiu-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's understandable, it was just a thought, if someone wanted to do it at some point.

"Santa is dead kid, welcome to the suck"

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 12:51pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy **** this thread is one of the longest I have ever seen here. Can someone summerize all this up for me? heh
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega