Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 6:54am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Is that it then, all over ?
    where's the the "massively underwhelmed" smilie?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 7:36am

Style: KK NooB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    Library? isn't that the place with Librarians?
    :new_shock

:bowdown:

The smileys are for the pic god damn it !!!!! How do I rattach the Pic !!!

And there natural too! + 10000000
    Last edited by Muffdiver; 11/17/2005 7:40am at .

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 7:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, as for this thread, it will remain open because fo valuable CMA oriented info that has been posted by JFS.
    This thread has many things going for it, as I mentioned before.
    We have video clips showing crappy SPM and well done SPM, something that is rare to find in a thread ( direct comparison).
    We also have some fine technical points mentioned, if you look for them.

In regards to the rest:
    The video evidence is up for all to see, so all can evaluated Jay Rockwell's skill and lack thereof.
    Even those of us NOT in the SPM and even the CMA world can make a judgement for ourselves.
    He has made claims and has NOT bakced them up, this is also clear for all to see.

As for the rest ( the feud between geordiesteve and JFS and Steve Richards), that has nothing to do with this thread per se ( this is about how NOT to do SPM) so, since this is JFS thread, I will leave it up to HIM to decide IF it should continue in THIS thread or be removed to another thread.

That is all for now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 9:09am

Style: SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey ronin,
    i got your PM.

I aint punchy!? - The only pieces of evidence here are some videos of someone doing an SPM form in a fairly bad way... which would be fine but he considers himself a Sifu, or Grandmaster? And Steve Richards wants to call his lawyer, rather than meet with some annoying asshole.

Both sides look pretty bad if you ask me. SPM is getting a reputation for being the bitchiest martial art around.

Jay has Never said he was a sifu or a grandmaster, in fact jay has only studied the style of LWS for 3 years and is still a student. When you saw that video, he had only been doing the style for 1 year.

Since you have given JFS the say so to lock this thread or not.... how about JFS show us the 'right' way of doing the form, if he claims to be a master of it??

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 9:40am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by geordiesteve
    Jay has Never said he was a sifu or a grandmaster, in fact jay has only studied the style of LWS for 3 years and is still a student. When you saw that video, he had only been doing the style for 1 year.
    Irrelevant. Jay has posted up "20" years as his time in SPM. There is nothing so unique about the LWS Pai as to make the transformation difficult. Same can be said with regard to Lum Sang and Wong Yuk Gong.

The bio-mehanical flaws noted in rockwell's so called performance ran much deeper than merely not getting the flow of interchange correct. The flaws were what one tends to see in the performance of someone who is a noob student ... most pegged him at a few months and that reads right.

rockwell's alleged 12 years of WC should have provided him with sufficient foundation stock from which to craft a decent presentation. Such was not the case as evidenced by the posted reviews of that **** he did.

Since you have given JFS the say so to lock this thread or not.... how about JFS show us the 'right' way of doing the form, if he claims to be a master of it??
    :bs:

For the Bullshido peeps who are unfamiliar with kwan & rockwell this is typical of them both. They have nothing, claim they have much, and always, always post demanding something from someone.

It wasn't until the very last day of the old SPM Forum that rockwell finally posted who he claimed as his SPM Sifu.

You get nothing but my contempt and ridicule, kwan. I'll have the video shot and transferred to this forum when I want to ... not when you cry after gettting your ass spanked in public ... again :thefinger

You made all kinds of boasts and claims on this thread kwan. :eusa_liar Now it's past time for you to put up or STFU and go back to hiding under a rock. Harsh but true. :crybaby2:

As for the thread, Ronin MOD, I appreciate your gracious offer. However, I am far too close to the flag pole to be anything like objective in this matter. Therefore, I respectfully refuse the offer of being the decision making authority as to whether it stays up or the thread is moved, locked, whatever. Your call.

Certainly, the clips of the 3 Hakka hands that were discussed would be best reviewed, evaluated and discussed on a thread clean of kwan's bombastic bullshit.

You are going to bring down the house, kwanita ... just when is that suppose to take place again? :jerkit2yf

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 9:46am

Style: CHOI LEE FUT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me start off by saying I'm not a SPM practioner but a Choi Lee Fut student which I have studied on and off for over 14 years. My club is situated only 20 yards across the road from Jay and GeordieSteve's club and Jay's Wing Chun Sifu's club.

What is all this crap about Jay only studying WC for only 4 years, I was there when his sifu said that Jay had been his student for 12 years. And as for GeordieSteve only having done CLF for 6 months, that is a load of bollocks, I've known GS for years.

Just setting the record straight as I know it.

Peace

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 10:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    It wasn't until the very last day of the old SPM Forum that rockwell finally posted who he claimed as his SPM Sifu.
    thats absolute bullshit jack....

Jay has NEVER said he was a sifu, and always stated he is a student of eddie berry, no more no less....

You lie and distort the truth so you can pull the wool over these peoples lies.

Unlike steve richards who can't even admit to people that he was a student of eddie berry (documented evidence in his hop gar mantis book that he wrote and articles in magazines and letters in the chin woo papers) we are proud to call ourselves students of eddie berry.

steve richards, the student of eddie berry, has instigated and helped to dirty his former sifu and mentors name by personal insults and lies. This is because he has a vendetta against eddie berry, (like you have a vendetta against us by posting our video and saying we are teachers, when we HAVE NEVER STATED that) because eddie knows the truth and so do we, The fact that steve richards has never ever trained with Ho Sing.

Steve richards has built on this one lie and made his reputation from it, and has continued to lie for over 30 years just to enhance his reputation.

Why do you think he has printed articles, wrtoe books, had photos with various teachers and documented it all his meetings... he can have some proof on paper, rather than having to prove with his hands.

speaking of steve richards.... where is he? he knows we are talking about him... why doesnt he defend himself, and his online reputation?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 10:42am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regardless of the status of this thread, I think it would be great if the relevant segments on proper CMA practice were edited together and submitted as an article. I would hate to see them fade out or buried under a heaping pile of trollshit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 10:45am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GS, why did you ask to have the thread kept open for another week? What was the evidence you were going to produce that would back up your claims?

I really think I missed it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 10:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey pox, what i wanted to do was give evidence to ronin and get him to verify it. i never said i was going to post it up publically, if you misinterpretated it then i am sorry.

However, ronin is not willing to verify the evidence so i will have to find some other route of getting the evidence verified. The evidence is confidential really... and only when the time is right we MIGHT post it up publically