Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 8:18pm

Style: SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    And here's my taking apart same :homo:

According to his own WC Sifu rockwell has 3 - 4 years formal study. As kwanita clearly stated by way of attempting to offer an excuse for jayne's pathetic Form he has only a couple years of SPM. Yet, as evidenced above the Wanker continues to claim 20 years.

BTW, Rockwell was making the same idiotic claims on the Inside KF Forum well over a year ago. Interesting that at the time he claimed exactly 20 years of SPM.

Seems time stopped for him.

Fallacy 1 in his analogy above: The stance is static in SPM ... we move - set - then strike. A kick is dynamic in presentation ... the body moves from initiation to completion in one continuous movement.

Fallacy 2 in his analogy above: As a kick is dynamic it scribes through a full range of motion during execution, e.g., all point in between are touched upon as the kick is done. With a stance, particularly a static stance as used in SPM the intermediate points are NOT touched upon.

Fallacy 3 in his analogy above: By entraining the wide open static stance that is EXACTLY what the body will do under real pressure ... it will automatically activate the most deeply trained configuation. As you practice so shall you perform. The body becomes its function.

In order for the intermediate paths to be addressed and entrained as Rockwell claims, the foot & leg would have to use a sweeping motion much on line with the "Chase Step" found in some SPM lines. No such step exists in the LYS Pai and none was presented in either of Rockwell's video performances.

There is not so much as a single shred of evidence that validates or verifies LWS ever went into the Kwangsi Jook Lum Temple ... no photos ... no letters sent back home to Family ... NOTHING.

John Rockwell
    jay@urbanent.wanadoo.co.uk
    JFS, why are you signing off as john rockwell now??? you need to get your mutliple personality in check...

BY JFS - There is not so much as a single shred of evidence that validates or verifies LWS ever went into the Kwangsi Jook Lum Temple ... no photos ... no letters sent back home to Family ... NOTHING.

True... but it was your video sifu, steve richards, that gave it the name of kwangsi jook lum....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 8:29pm

Style: SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    There is not so much as a single shred of evidence that validates or verifies LWS ever went into the Kwangsi Jook Lum Temple ... no photos ... no letters sent back home to Family ... NOTHING.
    stevey R posted this up,

#18 12-18-2001, 02:03 PM
    Steven T. Richards
    Lee-Yin-Sing Pai Join Date: Jan 1970

Hello Jon,

In LYS's Jook-Lum, the single long form is the equivalent of the 'genome' for the system. The individual movements are as genes, combinations as gene sequences and the sections as chromosomes. Just as in genetics, the end result is not apparent in the structure of the genes themselves. The individuals expression of the style is then as the phenotypical variation'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 8:33pm

Style: Arnis, WC, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only pieces of evidence here are some videos of someone doing an SPM form in a fairly bad way... which would be fine but he considers himself a Sifu, or Grandmaster? And Steve Richards wants to call his lawyer, rather than meet with some annoying asshole.

Both sides look pretty bad if you ask me. SPM is getting a reputation for being the bitchiest martial art around.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 8:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by geordiesteve
    JFS, why are you signing off as john rockwell now??? you need to get your mutliple personality in check...
    Hey shitrat ... you need to get your head out of your boyfriend's ass ... I copied the post from the URL YOU provided. You are seriously brain dead. :f-off:

True... but it was your video sifu, steve richards, that gave it the name of kwangsi jook lum....
    Really? Amazing, and so jayne now claims the KJL designator using the words of a Man he has consistently dissed, lied about, and slandered as his source of authority ... gotcha :bduh:

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 8:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint punchy!?
    Both sides look pretty bad if you ask me. SPM is getting a reputation for being the bitchiest martial art around.
    Dude, you are wwwaaaayyyyy behind the power curve on this one. Hakka Tong Long secured its position as the most bitchy infighting system many years ago.

You WC peeps have got a steep mountain to climb before you even come close to touching us :deadhorse

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 8:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by geordiesteve
    hey jack,
    where's your interpretation of the LWS form? and the lung ying and bak mei form you promised people?
    Seems to me YOU are "late" taking down the house of cards goofy. :sleepy1:

Why worry about something else when peeps are waiting for your "evidence" to be revealed? :eusa_booh

Waiting ... patiently waiting ... you know ... the Wednesday deadline for your grand unveiling. Just another case of kwanita the shitrat and his smoke & mirrors act. So ... where is it, derail fuktard boy? :thefinger

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 10:05pm

Style: Arnis, WC, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heh what I hope for most is that this will turn into a videoed fight between two SPM fighters... but I can see that instead it will fizzle and I'll need to look at videos of TKD people being bashed by MMAers instead to get my daily dose of violence.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 10:18pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint punchy!?
    Heh what I hope for most is that this will turn into a videoed fight between two SPM fighters... but I can see that instead it will fizzle and I'll need to look at videos of TKD people being bashed by MMAers instead to get my daily dose of violence.
    Probably true with this group. After posting and Emailing me about how they would kick my fat, bald headed, old ass, rockwell, kwan and berry all backed down when I showed up on their side of the pond for 4 days ... they suddenly had nothing but excuses :icon_roll

Bunch of fukwits who are cowards, liars, and punks. Those are their "good" qualities :laughing7

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 5:00am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that it then, all over ?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 6:10am

Style: SPM + Kalaripayyatu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well the thread is still open, I think only Ronin can say with regards to the thread...as to the other things, time will tell i guess.