Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2005 1:57am

Style: TKD, western boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anyone catch the Olympia tonight?

Yeah, I actually payed $30 for it on pay per view. It sucked. It was unorganized as hell, microphones weren't working, judges pressed wrong buttons during scoring, bodybuilders posed against the WRONG GUY, and Jay Cutler was being a gigantic crybaby for not winning against Ronnie. I mean, I could understand disappointment, but damn. This is how the interview went:

Interviewer: "Jay, what are your feelings on Ronnie winning?"

Jay: "Unbelievable. This is a joke. It's unbelievable."

Interviewer: "Well, I know we'll see more of you next year, better than ever!"

Jay: "I don't know. I want to go home. I just don't feel like doing anything."

Interviewer: "Uh, but surely your fans and everything from tonight inspires you to train harder for next year, right?"

Jay: "No. Tonight was supposed to be it. Just because he's Mr. Olympia, they gave him first place again."

Interviewer: "Well, surely you can't say they give first place to the previous Mr. Olympias just for showing up."

Jay: "Yes. They did."

On and on like that. And then Gene Rychlak attempted to break the world record for bench press at 1,015 lbs. The bar fell on his chest after lift-off. The announcer asked "So is Gene gonna try that again?" Triple H said "Uh, no, he's not in bench-press mode right now because he just had 1,015 lbs crush his spleen."

All in all, it was a disaster. During all the interviews the bodybuilders had jack to say, too. "So Jay, how do you think you did on your performance out there?" "I don't know." The interviewer is waiting for him to say some more, and the entire thing was awkward like this. They had some Ultimate Fighting at the beginning, so I thought I would be treated to some martial arts afterwards, but no. Am I the only one who wasted $30?
    Last edited by Warpath; 10/16/2005 1:59am at .

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2005 4:14am

supporting member
     Style: Gnujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't blame them really. 9 months of training for one big show plus when you're that depleted, it's natural to be moody. Still it is pretty much impossible to beat Ronnie. The guy is a freak
    Legendary Street Fighter