4/06/2003 10:21am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's "stragery"?
    Danny-Don't be a jerk.

OMFG DRD!!!!!!
    "I did not even have to go back because they violated him and he was looking at the three strikes mandatory life"
    Read what you wrote!!!!

Wastrel-He waved a shotgun at you? crap man, that's crazy

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    4/06/2003 12:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He waved a shotgun; I waved a cellphone. I won.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog
  3. DRD

Posted On:
    4/06/2003 1:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Piz; Is there a question in there?

DRD

Posted On:
    4/06/2003 1:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DRD: think about the other possible meanings of the phrase "I did not even have to go back because they violated him..."
  5. DRD

Posted On:
    4/06/2003 2:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got it!!!!! Thank You. Not a bad ideal in that guys case. He had injured a number of older men and women during his mugging of them. A little more violation than I gave him could not hurt at all.

DRD

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2003 4:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what drd didn't sue !!! bet he pee peed himself though

Posted On:
    4/06/2003 5:10pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol DRD.....

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2003 10:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thankfully, I've never been mugged, but there has been a string of muggings at a nearby college campus. No bait or elaborate trickery...just a group of teens armed with baseball bats. Nice huh? They've been targeting women, walking alone or in groups at night. They roll up in a car, surround the women and threaten them with the bats. The muggers ultimately speed away with their victims money, wallet, and cell phones. So far the police haven't had any luck tracking them down.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2003 10:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Osiris, I have to call bullshit on your statement. Muggers, in general, are fucked up, strung out people. If they could afford AKs, they wouldn't be just strong-arming people on the street. Atlanta can be rough, but where I come from St. Louis/Chicago, broke ass junkies are muggers and burgulars. The folks with the AKs are the dealers/gangsters. I bet the same is true in Atlanta.

Posted On:
    4/07/2003 1:28pm

Style: non

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've heard a few stories.

A friend of mine had a brother who ran a paper route with his dad. After dropping off some papers on a street he waited for his dad to come at the corner.
    A gang of no good piss ant thugs came up slugged him in the face with a iron bar. Checked his pockets found nothing and left.
    That kid nows had a metal plate his his jaw because of those **** heads.

My dad told me once he was almost mugged when he was in the military. He was walking down the street with a new recruit that was his room mate and this dude jump out of the alley and demanded money.
    His room mate who just meet 4 days ago, kick the muggers knee breaking it, then hit the mugger in the ribs breaking a few of them, and then broke the muggers arm. My dad finds out as both of them sit a jail cell that his room mate is a like a 3rd degree black belt in karate.
    That mugger tried sueing him and faild, but my dad and the room mate were held in the jail for assult till the military came and bailed him out.

To bad I don't have some of my owns. Well thats more of a good thing

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast