Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 3:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like chocolate so I'll go for that. Easter bunny for president.
    I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I see STUPID looking back.

Fencing Instructor

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 3:35pm

Style: Sabre/Rapier/Katana

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Neildo, for the record, I don't find myself that impressive. Which should actually add light to my point.

I love that whenever I say I was able to do something, SOMEONE decides I'm arrogantly claiming to be a weapons god.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 3:40pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bard of DorAr
    But again, you've said the weapon takes seven years, that makes it ineffective by default.
    Besides all the other disjointed logic , you fucked this one up.

I said it you didn't GET TO IT for about 7 years. And that you had to have mastery of all the other basic weapns FIRST. By the time you got to this weapon in the hierarchy you would have been quite adept at handling weapons.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 3:46pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Neildo, for the record, I don't find myself that impressive. Which should actually add light to my point.

I love that whenever I say I was able to do something, SOMEONE decides I'm arrogantly claiming to be a weapons god.
    You should add "dodge ball" to your list of styles then.
    I asked what anybody would ask here. What are you credentials in this matter? Its simple. It applies to any and ALL matters on this board. You talk grappling, whats your ranking and who is your teacher if at all? You talk medicine, where did you go to medical school? Period. You want to make claims about a weapon that a whole slew of people have had positive experiences with, then I can safely ask where do you get off?

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 3:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Great.

So, you're not even that good with a sword, then you argue with the Elf that if you can learn the sword faster, it's better than a weapon that you basically already have to be a weapons master to even consider trying to use.

If someone is going to face off against you with something as difficult to use as a 3ss, they could probably own your ass with a sword too. They're just showing off, Because they can!

Why the **** are you even arguing? You don't seem to have much ground to stand on.

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 3:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, all I asked was for simple closing agruments, since this thread was going nowhere, and you asses can't even do THAT right.

Thread closed until further notice.
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455