Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/24/2005 7:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay lads and lasses! My investigation has dredged up more intelligence on this matter and revealed quite a paradox.
    I have recently made contact with a former student of this place. He now studies other arts and is quite a good little fighter. His assessment of this Ninja place was "The kickboxing is pretty good, but the Ninjitsu is gay" or words to that effect.
    I have also spoken to an instructor at a well reputed kickboxing club who has heard of these guys and advises that (in regards to the kickboxing side of things) "They have some quite good fighters".

So on the one hand we have what seems to be legit kickboxing and on the other we have Mega-gay-fantasy-dress up boys. All run by the same guy....
    This is intriguing.....

I must comment though, they do have one absolutely gorgeous young lady there according to one of the sources that I have cultivated

Posted On:
    5/07/2006 8:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey all! Sorry to reactivate this aged thread, but there is more information available now. The other week I watched an excellent kickboxing event in Wellington. One of these ninja guys was competing. He won in the end by judges decision. Its not that his opponent was crap or anything.... they were both pretty damn good. How is this possible? Ninjas who can fight... enlighten us oh members of the sacred order of bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2006 6:31pm

Style: Hiatus, mma shortly.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think many people would hold anything against the ninjers who train in an alive manner and actually test technique, just that most of them don't and happen to be LARPers who like to dress up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2006 9:55pm

Style: Beating Children

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gramlock
    I don't think many people would hold anything against the ninjers who train in an alive manner and actually test technique, just that most of them don't and happen to be LARPers who like to dress up.
    I think if you even mention you did taijutsu even if not Bujinkan related, most of the people here will jump down your throat about being a gay Larper, call you a ninjer, basically think whatever you post is garbage because you are a "ninjutsu fag".

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    5/10/2006 10:07pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's about the size of it, yeah. Goofy ninjers. Honestly, why wear black gi and tabi? I don't even like traditional gi or doboks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123