Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/09/2005 1:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Just so much bull-ninja-shido!

Here's a list of so called "ninja societies".

http://pub45.bravenet.com/freelink/s...38&cpv=1%22%3E

WARNING: SOME OF THESE SITES TRY TO OPEN UP POP-UPS. BE CAREFUL.

So much bullshit, so little time;

http://www.kogacouncil.kogaryu.com/

USA KOGA-RYU INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL
    CHUNIN: THOMAS YANCEY:

Chunin Thomas Yancey started training in the arts when he was at the age of seven his first weapon was a pair of nunchakus.He started his true training in the arts under a very old japanese man that was trained in the arts by his father. Chunin Thomas Yancey trained under this gentleman for three yrs. until his teachers passing then he went and studied taekwondo which he studied for a year then he stopped training until he found the bujinkan in which he trained in for three yrs. then he left and studied many other styles and then he founded the yanshido school of ninjutsu. Chunin Thomas Yancey study bujinkan from time to time but he now trains in the koga system in which alot of people say that the koga ninja was all dead but people fail to see that there was fifty-three families that trained in the koga ways so who is to say that the koga-ryu is really dead alot of masters train in secret and wish not to be heard from or seen but now many koga masters are coming out of hiding to show that they still are alive and kicking.
    All these groups seem to be connected to this douche;

http://www.bodokininjitsu.com/

When someone says "ninja", it is natural to be curious as to where this persons "ninjitsu" comes from. In this guy's case, I belive the answer is Ashida Kim, who we all know pulled his ninjitsu out of his ass. I think Ashida Kim's books and black-belt mail order certificates are producing groups all over the world teaching some **** and making up a fake ninjitsu ryu.

Oh, I almost forgot. Did someone order some pics of disaster?

http://www.icnsocieties.com/Photomain.html
    Last edited by Virus; 10/09/2005 1:06am at .

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    10/09/2005 10:06am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It funny how wany pple find these KOGA ninja masters when the country of their origin have been looking for them for years. All of a sudden they pop up and pple go, Well they're were training in secret.

So I give you this:

ASIA'S GUIDE TO BECOMING A KOGA NINJER MASTER!!!
    Lesson 1

1) Be a lazy dumbass with no real knowledge of Japanese history or culture. Get all you trustworthy info from the internet. Everything on the internet is right.

2) Steal terms from an already established MA.

3) Get a black gi and sword (quality of sword doesn't matter because a koga ninjer wouldn't care about that) do some Ninjer like poses.

4) Collect alot of Ninjer toys, don't worry if there is not historical basis for them if it has NINJA or KOGA/KOHGA/etc written on it its all good.

5) You Ashida Kim as a refernce. We know he has never been full of **** and pple are just picking on him because they are jealous.

6) Never listen to pple who show you evidence of you being full of **** either. They are not real KOGA NINJER like you.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    10/09/2005 11:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Oh, I almost forgot. Did someone order some pics of disaster?

http://www.icnsocieties.com/Photomain.html
    heehee, I like Ninja 9. WTF is up with "Thunder kick". They're all standing still!

Asia: Step 1 is obviously very important.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    10/09/2005 11:56am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There seems to be alot of Latin Ninjas on that site. I wonder if they are left over from the NINDO Ryu thing. Last I heard the founder of Nindo Ryu was going to train in the Xkan to get some REAL training for a change, it won't be actual ninjutsu but at least he will be training in something other than making it up.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2005 1:40pm

Style: BJJ(blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually like the whole ninja thing...warriors, assassins and ****. But please let's all take it with a grain of salt. If I were the patriarc of a clan of people with special techniques who were hired to do shadowy things, I wouldn't open my front door to anyone that could snitch on us or even use our strategies to finish us off! So if everything was so hush hush, how the hell are so many self proclaimed ninja and ninja descendents? I guess that's the reason behind all of the ninja craze that still goes on...no one knows a damn thing about the real ninjas and without actual historic records, anyone can step up and say that their great, great grandaddy was a secret ninja and the art has been secretly been passed down from generation to generation. Hell, that can actually be true, but with so many snake oil sellers on the planet no one with half a brain would buy it. And that leaves the other 6billions to be fooled.

There's something in Portugal that goes on the same line. We fought a pretty hard colonial war in three fronts and pretty much everyone over fifty can claim have fought it in the middle of the jungle(when many were on the offices or simply ran to avoid the draft). Everyone is a "hardcore" veteran who fought the guerilla, was a special ops member and almost killed the entire enemy army! And without going to great trouble to prove the contrary they just go on unchecked by my generation, to who the war is as far as the moon.

Sorry about the lenght of the thread. Just going on a rant. And by the way...Portugal kind of lost the war.It depends on who you ask!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2005 11:51am

Style: BJJ and MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought that chunin were made up for the naruto serise. So are there people who call themselves Jounin and Genin too?

Posted On:
    10/10/2005 5:26pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sure they can all breathe fire like in Naruto too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2005 9:14pm

Style: Byakuren Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Method2Madness
    I thought that chunin were made up for the naruto serise. So are there people who call themselves Jounin and Genin too?
    Yah, its a ninja pyramid of power, with the Jonin on top, the Chunin in the middle and the Genin on the bottom.

Jo = upper (like jodan mawashigeri - kick to da head)
    Chu = middle (like chudan mawashigeri - kick to da liver)
    Ge = lower (like gedan mawashigeri - leg kicks baby oooo yah!)