Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/06/2005 3:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't qualify for the Special Olympics, as I have a learning DISORDER, not a disability.

And yes, Mat Fraser is going to get his Borlicks drinking British arse handed to him with bruises on it when the time comes.

Exalted be Me
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

On the wrong side of the pond for gong sau

Posted On:
    10/06/2005 3:33pm

supporting member
     Style: San shou(tai chi) +judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Spastic
    And yes, Mat Fraser is going to get his Borlicks drinking British arse handed to him with bruises on it when the time comes.

Exalted be Me
    That's either Horlicks or Bovril I think.

Bovril is like vegimite made from cows, whilest horlicks is like hot chocolate without the chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickx
    It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

The Eternal n00b

Posted On:
    10/07/2005 4:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: CM Boxing/BJJ/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Horlicks is malt, chocolate is chocolate.

Posted On:
    10/07/2005 6:50am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeh but it tastes how I imagine instant hot chocolate would, if it didn't have any chocolate in.

Also, Bovril was the first word my sister said.

It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    10/07/2005 7:08am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about you finally sign up for the bbc Angry? That instead of talking about Testra, wrestling, and mouth guards with fangs.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/09/2005 12:33pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will sign up when I have the dinero. As for your other points

Wrestling: Indisputably ancient, indisputably effective
    Testa: Nearly as old, really effective...
    Mouthguards with fangs: An excellent idea!
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Posted On:
    10/09/2005 6:08pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would roll with you. I don't have a list, but if I saw AkiraMusashi on the street I'd kill him with a bladed object, or run him over in my brand new 1994 Ford Explorer, then finish him off with a bladed object, and urinate on him and bury him upside-down in a shallow grave. I hate you AM, with all my heart. Plus I can't really "roll" per se. I only have a little submission wrestling and MT under my belt, but I just turned 18 guys, it's legal now to kick my ass!

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/09/2005 7:29pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh...

For a moment I honestly thought you said "Miyamoto Musashi" and I thought "good bloody luck!"
    What am I?:

Posted On:
    10/12/2005 8:24am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baofuhaibo
    my brand new 1994 Ford Explorer
    :merror:

10th level Superlesson Grandmaster

Posted On:
    10/13/2005 5:21pm

Style: Currently Inactive

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll
    Yeh but it tastes how I imagine instant hot chocolate would, if it didn't have any chocolate in.

Ah, so you've had Swiss Miss instant Hot Coco before?
    Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast