Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/06/2005 2:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My physical exam, as she is spake...

On the 27th of September, I availed myself to the Mater Private to do my wrestling physical.

Upon testing of stuff like my hand and grip strength, it was found to be good for my level of exercise (sweet Fanny Adams) and IDENTICAL in both hands. I was also found to have ataxia (restlessness) in my right hand.

I was also had my jaw strength tested and then it was on to my showdown with that most evil engine of torture, the BALANCE BOARD! :hitlerdan.

I passed that okay.

I also saw a very flexible gentleman putting himself in a toehold of some sort when I was walking out in the gym.

The most interesting point is that the doctor said "You know there won't be a person like you in your weight division with your level of strength in wrestling anywhere in the world, let alone Brisbane, don't you?"

Here is my letter, transcribed for your pleasure

To whom it may concern

RE: (my real name) :thefinger
    DOB: 29/01/1981

This young man saw me at his own request for a comprehensive rehabilitation assessment and despite the fact that he has cerebral palsy I think he would be fit enough to participate in the sport of Greek Roman (sic)/Freestyle wrestling. He fully understands that he will be competing against able bodied individuals and understands that the sport involves physical contact. He feels he is prepared to accept the possibility that he will suffer an injury.

It is my impression that him having cerebral palsy is not an impediment to him participating in a contact sport.

Yours sincerely

Saul Geffen

So there you have it, my sweet children.

Kungfoolss, when are we gonna cover our bodies in coconut oil and writhe around on the sand a bit?
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    10/06/2005 2:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great, now you can get crotch grabbed and anally thumbed, just like everyone else.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/06/2005 2:44pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't worry Bat you funny little homunculus, I'd give you the Jubilee Twist anytime baby.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    10/06/2005 2:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Spastic
    Don't worry Bat you funny little homunculus, I'd give you the Jubilee Twist anytime baby.
    You'll never find me !! :ninjafigh

I am too cool !! :karated:

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/06/2005 2:47pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People I would like to roll with:

JKDChick
    DaMutt, bless his little hirsute neopagan soul
    My friend Titania, one of the world's strongest women (but not for a VERY long time)
    Gene Lebell (no, really)
    My associate Billy Wicks (again, really)
    Phrost

And though my secular earthly hands would befoul Him, Lord Asia.

Any other takers? Just gimme a few years and a visa.

:cool:
    Last edited by Toby Christensen; 10/06/2005 2:54pm at .
    What am I?:

On the wrong side of the pond for gong sau

Posted On:
    10/06/2005 2:49pm

supporting member
     Style: San shou(tai chi) +judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The most interesting point is that the doctor said "You know there won't be a person like you in your weight division with your level of strength in wrestling anywhere in the world, let alone Brisbane, don't you?"
    Is this in a good way or a bad way?
    Regardless, congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickx
    It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/06/2005 2:57pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll
    Is this in a good way or a bad way?
    Regardless, congratulations.
    Good way. He was basically saying that if I met another wrestler with CP I would ruin their **** in a very serious way.
    What am I?:

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    10/06/2005 3:04pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha, I can imagine some mom googling this entry and being like "HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU'D BEAT UP CHILDREN WITH CP!"

You: Ma'am, I have CP also.

"..... HOW AWFUL! YOU NEED TO STAY HOME WHERE YOU'RE PROTECTED!"

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/06/2005 3:12pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The most annoying answer I get is "Sorry to hear that"

"Sorry" by itself regenerates one braincell in my brain or puts an extra dollar in my bank account HOW?
    What am I?:

On the wrong side of the pond for gong sau

Posted On:
    10/06/2005 3:13pm

supporting member
     Style: San shou(tai chi) +judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good way. He was basically saying that if I met another wrestler with CP I would ruin their **** in a very serious way.
    Excellent. Can we expect to see you in the special olympics in a few years then? Or is this just the first stage in your plan to punch a man with no arms in the face? :waraya

Quote Originally Posted by Stickx
    It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast