Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2005 8:24pm

Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

storys of fights with multiple oppodents

I myself have come off second best a couple of times with multiple oppodents in my younger days (with poles), although I had inflicted injurys myself.I have learnt from these experiances and have been lucky things could of been a lot worse.I don,t think any martial art could of prepared me for these moments(maybe some sort of stick fighting).Maybe if my so called friend the second dan black belt in TKD hadn,t ran away on this one particullar occassion (his excuse was he was worried the police would come cause he had faced assault charges in the past happy to assault people but wants nothing to do with a real fight) I won't go into the full story but the fight itself we knew these dudes where coming about 5 of them with poles 1st guy comes in my house like a raving lunitic people run out the back door second guy comes in so I take a swing at him with a make do nuckle duster, he hits me in the head with a pole(4 stitches to my head ) I continue to hit him I wieghed less than 60kg at the time this bloke easily around 100kg.he grabs me and trys to throw me I hold on to his clothing with left hand hit with right we fall down 3 steps I get on top still hitting. At the bottem of the steps where 2 others with poles that hit me in the back I tryed to get away very fucking scary getting hit by someting you can't see.Someone on the other side sticks up for me saying I'm alright(still had 2 weeks off work for a bad back).After it had settled ****** friends inside where claiming how someone hit some one with punches anther with a cricket bat another with a pole another claimed he grabbed this bloke by the scruff of the neck.These 4 people where all talking about the same person. This is a Multiple oppodent fight not that kata MA demonstation crap

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2005 8:32pm

Style: Shito-ryu, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeh I'm not reading that, but I will add my own story:

I drank to much and picked a fight with 4 kids who were, at the time, much bigger then me. I got my ass kicked and my friends carried me home. I ran into 2 of them a couple weeks down the road...not such bad guys. I'm actually set to go through basic with one of them...small world.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/03/2005 8:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First time ever in the area ... first time ever in that bar. Stepped out of the Men's room ... one guy busted a bottle across my head ... one of his buddies dove in from the other side ... the third and last one came straight at me swinging.

Held my own until the bouncers decided to get involved. 9 stitches in the head ... 18 in the mouth ... lost a back tooth - shattered at the gum line and buried through my cheek ... 1 cracked rib ... black eye ... some blood boogers the next morning ...

Case of mistaken identity ... go figure.

All and all ... a good time ... I would definitely do it again ... in a heart beat.

Posted On:
    10/03/2005 9:09pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was once held my own against 32 blind senior citizens.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/03/2005 9:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Infamous Garth Brooks Brawl
    May 24 Grand Bend, Ontario 1993(?)

So I am pissed out of my face at this bar watching the hockey game when this cowboy and his fat buddy stroll by, my pal comments "Hey, this guy looks like Garth Brooks.", because he had a black t-shirt and a black cowboy hat on.
    We chuckle a bit..think nothing of it.
    About ten or fifteen minutes later the guy waltzes over and suckers me with his buddy in tow. I am in NO SHAPE to fight, way too drunk, haven't eaten much etc.
    But the adrenalin kicks in and I do the best I can.
    The guy (who outweighs me by about 50lbs or more) nails me with three or four straight rights to the head before I can even drop my beer. I realized, even though I was completely pissed, that they were heavy shots and that I had to make sure he didn't do any more damage to that side of my face, so I grab him and pull myself inside..start throwing hooks to his temple.
    Then his buddy starts to hit me in the floating rib..nice guys eh? My buddy grabs this clown and puts him in a full nelson.
    I think this cowboy was surprised that I managed to take his shots and still come back at him.
    Bouncer break it up, and as they are pulling us apart I throw a side kick which, unfortunately nails a bouncer. So they remove me rather roughly..
    Fractured orbital bone, shiner,mild concussion and blood in my eye for about a week.
    Actually, this was the last time I lost a fight. I think I have had about 5 or 6 since then.
    It is also the last time I was ever that drunk out in public.
    NEVER let your guard down when you are out guys.
    Love to run into this guy again when I am sober. But I doubt I would recognize him.
    Oh, yeah, he lost his hat ..one of the girls we were out with brought it back to the campsite and we burned it.
    Edit - Why the hell does this thread have a Law icon?
    Last edited by OZZ; 10/03/2005 10:39pm at .

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/03/2005 11:43pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because you're all under arrest, that's why.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2005 12:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Edit - Why the hell does this thread have a Law icon?[/QUOTE]
    couldn't think of any other icon to use.I thought multiple oppondents was on the illegal side. I must say most street fights are going to be had while out and about wilst having a few drinks.If your chosen martial art only kicks in when your not drinking. DON"T DRINK

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    10/04/2005 12:19am

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiam
    Edit - Why the hell does this thread have a Law icon?
    couldn't think of any other icon to use.I thought multiple oppondents was on the illegal side. I must say most street fights are going to be had while out and about wilst having a few drinks.If your chosen martial art only kicks in when your not drinking. DON"T DRINK
    WHAT THE **** IS AN "OPPODENT"?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2005 12:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    WHAT THE **** IS AN "OPPODENT"?
    I'm sure you know it's a spelling mistake on my part. Add a story or **** off dickhead

**** you math class

Posted On:
    10/04/2005 12:31am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I once walked into a room with like three golden saints and some dremoras. I was lucky enough to have some weapons enchanted with paralysis, but I barely made it out alive to be honest.
Page 1 of 14 1 234511 ... LastLast