Posted On:
    10/01/2005 10:04am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Adhoc
    arrmacs is a detail, the guy is a moneyhungry snakeoil salesman

He claims he is divine but at the same time is a money theiving neanderthal
    Hey Coach, Phrost has already asked you once to provide the details behind your accusations, which you continue to avoid doing. Generating one line insults is worthless, for all we know it is you who is the Bullshit artist. So either get specific or **** off.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2005 4:27pm

Style: muaythai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First off I ain't a coach, scott sonnon is a coach but everything he claims as his own is taken adhoc, so my name is a pisstake okay?

I'm banned from his forum so I can't go and get quotes.

Bassically I caught him in the public toilets with nickolay travkin and they were talking about me ina perverted way so i'm kinda cheesed off, yup?

Over and out

Posted On:
    10/01/2005 7:13pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I called you coach because that's part of your handle. If you have another name you'd like to be called do share.

"everything he claims as his own is taken adhoc, so my name is a pisstake okay?"

Still no details, why don't you provide some proof? And don't give me that crap that its all on a banned forum. you can provide a summary with out it.

"Bassically I caught him in the public toilets with nickolay travkin and they were talking about me ina perverted way so i'm kinda cheesed off, yup?"

For your own sake I hope you're telling the truth. The comment you just made is potentially libelous. Now I'm not going to edit your post, but if Scott files a subpeona for your IP number as part of a lawsuit I will advise Bullshido not to contest the subpeona.

Have a nice day.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2005 12:29pm

Style: muaythai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I apologise for this.........Scott is really a good guy........I fealt he had treated me unfairly on his forum and I was just behaving like a kid with this post here...........I apologised to him allready and said i'd said set it straight here.............His courses are good and he does have some unique things to offer that can benefit a lot of people..............His warrior wellness helped me out allready..........and the trinity breathing great!!

I said he loved money but the fact is he has a wife and kids and needs to support them and is as entightled as anyone to want to afford a bit more than the basics......he is only human.

I feel like an idiot for writing that stuff now.......not just here but at his forum........so i'm putting it right now..........I hope I haven't done to much damage allready.......really he's a good guy!!

Peace

Ed (I do bagua by the way, you all think it's crap but I like it haha.......each to their own)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12