Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 5:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Choke, I am also in the boat of trying to put on weight. I have also stayed away from creatine. I am not sure about the health risks and it is so expensive. I seem to be doing okay with protein shakes. Do you lift, as in pump iron? If you don't, you should to get bigger.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 3:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cruzer no, I am not ok with him sucking himself off but at least there's no hance of death or future disability from it.

As far as what's wrong, it's cheating and has numerous health risks, that's like asking what'swrong with taking morphine before a boxing match to gain an edge. Do you even know what steroids are or what they do?

Choke creatine has been safety teste but the only problem no long term studies can be done yet, though there's no reason to believe that it'll do any harm.

Musashi, protein shakes are the way to go, try taking like 3 or 4 a day if you want to help add some extra muscle. Protein bars are good too but some taste horrible you gotta do research on those.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 3:54pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Creatine isnt going to hurt you man. Everyone takes this crap SOOOO seriously. I've done STEROIDs and they havent done anything. I have a friend who's a surgeon for Stonybrook university hospitol. Alot of that stuff is so greatly exxagerated its not even funny.

"Migo is such a nerdy, panzy ass, ****** mutherfukker." -Every member of the ADCC Forum(at one time or another).
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 4:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Peedee, my friend... are you trolling now?

Roids don't do any arm? Did you see those friggin' pics of HUNTER with that acne **** all over him?

The harm from roids isn't just some **** that some ninny made up. Plenty of double blind scientific studies to back up the harmful effects of it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 4:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...and the fact that you're not impotent yet, or bald, or have testicular cancer, doesn't mean roids are not harmful...

that's like saying smoking isn't harmful and pointing to George Burns.

Yes, there's always the exception

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 9:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very funny Ruk and from what I've read also very true. I tried to join ADCC a few times but they weren't taking new registrations. I'm glad now I couldn't because I think those photos would have given me some serious nightmares.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12