Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/23/2005 1:10pm

Style: wsl

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The internet is serious business: Deadly Wing Chun!!!!!!!!

You got 'BEEF'? You think someone is teaching bad martial arts technique. Or do you think you could have beaten that guy in the tournament if he hadn't cheated?

I can bust you in the mouth with my witty banter, you can bitch and moan till the cows come home, but you'll only get real satisfaction when you

FIGHT ME!

Sifu Evelyn
    His childhood was practice alone for what he would later call his 'Murderous Intent' years. Growing up in Hockwell Ring and Marsh Farm, both notorious estates in Luton, fighting was a daily practice. Violence was as normal as breathing. Crime was expected. Respect for anyone was earned.
    www.warriorsworkshop.com be sure to click on the history section this dude looks like a badass

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2005 1:23pm

Style: Liu Seong Kuntao, Baguazh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He must be a real bad ass with a name like Evelyn. Reminds me of a Johnny Cash song...

Posted On:
    9/23/2005 3:40pm

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has this exact same post on his website. I think he is just advertising for his site…

Plus it is an online debate with a moderator…

(From the webpage)

The British way to solve an argument is to FIGHT!

You got 'BEEF'? You think someone is teaching bad martial arts technique. Or do you think you could have beaten that guy in the tournament if he hadn't cheated? Does one martial art hold all the answers? Are we being ripped off by some angel faced Instructor? Whatever your beef is, we want to help you sort it out. We give you the chance to actually do it ON-LINE against the person you have 'Beef' with, ANONYMOUSLY OR 'FACE TO FACE'. We contact both parties and act as Referee. People on-line can judge as well and put their 'Two Cents' in. No-one is safe. Not even us!"

I can bust you in the mouth with my witty banter, you can bitch and moan till the cows come home, but you'll only get real satisfaction when you
    FIGHT ME!

BRING IT! TO 'FIGHT ME' AT fightme.uk.co.uk

(currently under construction. available very soon!)

I think he is challenging people to debate him, about what I do not know, as he has not told us. Maybe he will come back and clear all this up.
    Last edited by Olorin; 9/23/2005 3:45pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2005 4:38pm

Style: BJJ Gi and noGi,MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Take my word of advice... don't start any wing chun thread 'cause it will soon go to a flaming hell!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2005 4:54pm

Style: Arnis, WC, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    can we trollshido this please :D

Posted On:
    11/23/2008 12:37am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

HOWDY! I NEVER KNEW YOU CARED!

Yo People of Bullshido! This site is serious custard! Loving it. In reply to your thread about DEADLY WING CHUN, I thought it would be gracious of me to introduce myself. I am Victor S. Evelyn (my surname is Evelyn, dufus!) I run the Warriors Workshop which started back in 1994. Ive been learning martial arts for over 35 years and I have trained in 6 other arts but Wing Chun is my 'Mother art'. Nearly all the members of my family are martial artists. I teach Wing Chun, but not the bullshit versions you see around today, oh no! Mine is called (obviously) Warriors Wing Chun, as i believe people who are schooled in the acts of war are warriors and because we fight on the street (occasionally in tournaments when we need dusting off) we are 'street warriors' who just so happen to use wing chun as their life training tool.

Now. Why did i talk all that shineola about 'FIGHT ME' ? Well, because its a new web site that helps people deal with BEEFS with other people, it goes online in December 2008. Its an invitation to talk about whatever with problem you have with the person you have the beef with, and we host the entire conversation online and others decide who they side with. the fun happens when they dont agree with the decision!

Any further questions about me or if i am a baddass for real, i dont give a frying tuck. I know me, who cares what you know? the quotes flying about are from my book about my life and how Wing chun training saved me. Its called ' I Am Wing Chun' available soon. Theres articles taken from the book on a few websites out there. you may like 'REAL WAR'.

Peace people! Or war, your call.

Posted On:
    11/23/2008 1:24am

Style: Sambo n3wb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoa whoa...wait a minute. What am I even reading here? I'm lost as I read this...
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    11/23/2008 1:24am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blapps
    Oh please , why would anyone want to "war" ? I mean really you do the chun and like it ... that should be punishment enough for what ever you have done in the past .

I have never heard of you before but you seem like a pretty cool guy . I will get back to you later after some reading , if you are still around .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    11/23/2008 2:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blapps
    Yo People of Bullshido! This site is serious custard! Loving it. In reply to your thread about DEADLY WING CHUN, I thought it would be gracious of me to introduce myself. I am Victor S. Evelyn (my surname is Evelyn, dufus!) I run the Warriors Workshop which started back in 1994. Ive been learning martial arts for over 35 years and I have trained in 6 other arts but Wing Chun is my 'Mother art'. Nearly all the members of my family are martial artists. I teach Wing Chun, but not the bullshit versions you see around today, oh no! Mine is called (obviously) Warriors Wing Chun, as i believe people who are schooled in the acts of war are warriors and because we fight on the street (occasionally in tournaments when we need dusting off) we are 'street warriors' who just so happen to use wing chun as their life training tool.

Now. Why did i talk all that shineola about 'FIGHT ME' ? Well, because its a new web site that helps people deal with BEEFS with other people, it goes online in December 2008. Its an invitation to talk about whatever with problem you have with the person you have the beef with, and we host the entire conversation online and others decide who they side with. the fun happens when they dont agree with the decision!

Any further questions about me or if i am a baddass for real, i dont give a frying tuck. I know me, who cares what you know? the quotes flying about are from my book about my life and how Wing chun training saved me. Its called ' I Am Wing Chun' available soon. Theres articles taken from the book on a few websites out there. you may like 'REAL WAR'.

Why the hell are you necroing this retarded thread to spam your website? If you want to introduce yourself, why don't you go to newbietown and start an intro thread.

Posted On:
    11/23/2008 2:15am

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh boy! I'm glad I stayed up til 11:30 tonight to read another exciting Chun thread!
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast