Page 1 of 3 123 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

kettlebells anyone?

Does anybody think that kettlebells are a good way to exercise? :qleft6:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes. But then again, so is acrobatic moonwalking. Most gyms I've ever been to don't even have a single kettlebell, and I for sure don't have the money to buy em. There's a lot of good excercises with them on the dieselcrew website if I remember correctly.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman_withers
    Yes. But then again, so is acrobatic moonwalking. Most gyms I've ever been to don't even have a single kettlebell, and I for sure don't have the money to buy em. There's a lot of good excercises with them on the dieselcrew website if I remember correctly.
    have you ever used them?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I personally think they can be of great benefit.

If you do a search, I think you will find a bunch of threads on kettkebell/kettleball training.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdog
    I personally think they can be of great benefit.

If you do a search, I think you will find a bunch of threads on kettkebell/kettleball training.
    I bought a pair but they haven't gotten to me yet I just wanted to see if anybody
    has gotten good results from them.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jonajona - I personally have gotten great results from them. Unfortunately, due to a recent bout of extreme laziness and a move, I am not exactly the poster boy for KB's right now. However, I have a 16kg KB and a pair of 24kg KBs and they are amazing. Dogzilla of the Dogbrothers now uses them consistently as part of his fitness regimen...then again, he was already in phenom shape to begin with.

Just my $.02 - Aloha
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your lazy. Send me your kettlebells, and I'll use them FOR you. You'll feel stronger on the inside. Have you seen the kettlebells section in the newest muscle and fitness or some **** magazine? I forgot what it's called, but there was about 3 pages describing 2 KB excercises. I read it in the airport on the way to Florida, where I'm enjoying(cough) a vacation.

edit:(I'd much rather be home)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've used KBs before. I think they're a great tool for ballistic strength especially. Clubbells are sweet also.
    "It does not matter who the master is. It does not matter what the face looks like. The masters are of the Qimen school of qigong/meditation which is related to Zen. The master wears white robes, and the predecessor master wears bright gold robes. The qimen school travels the univers and is not restricted to what paradise they live in. It has many masters" -Serious Harm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what in the hell is ballistic strength? Does that have anything to do with plyometrics and power cleans?

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking... supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kettlebells are fun as **** and give you a helluva workout. Buy them, use them, pat them lovingly, and take them to dinner once in a while. They are your friends.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last