Old School DM

Posted On:
    9/20/2005 10:39am

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lurker De-cloaks to Share

You've all kept me so very entertained that when a friend emailed me this link ( I think he nabbed it off rec.martial-arts, so its not like a hard find):

www.topsecrettraining.com

I felt I had to share it.

Okay, as a lurker I know 2 things -

1) Yes, I did a search and didn't find it here :eusa_ange

2) Um, ya, commentary.....

Well, all I can say is this guy had one heck of a hard job...

Hello, my name is Lt. X. In what seems like a lifetime ago, I was the military intelligence officer for an elite Special Forces unit within the U.S. Army. Our job was to “hardwire” spec-op soldiers with vital combat mission skills, training, and information.

My job as the newbie “whiz-kid” lieutenant was to bring the “old-dogs” in my unit up to speed on the most advanced and cutting edge learning and teaching methods.

Now realize this…Although I had been through the “works”, the brutal combination of Army specialty training schools, I was a young man at the time and had no “live” combat experience.

All I had were a few fancy degrees in education and military science, a couple black belts in the more popular Asian martial arts, and a hell of a lot of Army training. Walking in as a “brand new” officer, I was supposed to teach-the-teachers, (some whom had been involved in every conflict since Vietnam) how to do their job.
    Man, I'd be daunted. But not Lt. X...

Over the next four years I reworked and refined their training methods with great success. What once took them days to teach, now took them hours. What took them hours, now took only minutes.

For example; by incorporating the educational theories of multiple intelligences and individual learning styles, I was able to cut squad based maneuvers, survival, and field medicine based learning times in half. Using advanced mnemonics (memory aids) and other strategies; I was able to bring a dramatic new level of speed and efficiency to learning multiple objectives, mission assignments, and even learning foreign languages.
    Finally, the breakthrough...

For the next 6 months, I worked like a man possessed. I spent day and night developing and testing my newly formulated Accelerated Battlefield Combative (A.B.C.) Learning System with anyone willing to give it a try.

The usual cadre of Green Berets, Navy Seals, Army Rangers, Marine Force Recon, etc., who came to us for training all ate it up. Most of these guys were already good, and A.B.C. simply made them unstoppable.
    Not only is ABC deadly, its TOO deadly:

Contrary to the popular saying, knowledge is not power. Knowledge itself is useless. It is how you are able to use and apply that knowledge that makes one intelligent, powerful, and in our case, a hand-to-hand combat, ass-kickin’ machine!

..and quite frankly, martial art schools, police academies, federal agencies, and military combative instructors just were not, and still don’t teach these skills.

In Fact, It Scares The Living Hell Out Of Them,
    And They Will Do Anything, ANYTHING
    To Keep It Under Lock And Key.

Looking back, I should have seen it coming. Success always breeds jealousy.
    Now, despite being oppressed by the guberment, Lt. X will share his too deadly art with you!

So here’s the deal: Instead of you going to all the trouble of flying out to train, and me taking time out of my schedule...I settled on an a GIANT, 3 (count 'em 1-2-3) DVD set as a perfect, economical, and convenient way to deliver this information (for you and for me). It's like spending an entire day with me as your personal hand-to-hand trainer! That's why the entire package is only $187!

Summer "Slam Your Adversary Through The Wall" Special-
    Save $60! Only $127 Until Midnight Tuesday, September 20, 2005
    Click Here Now To Get Started

plus...
    7 Special Bonuses For Your Quick Action

Needless to say, these DVDs are jam packed with the secrets of mastering hand-to-hand combat that no one, and I mean NO ONE, out there wants you to know.

Truth is, you'll never find this in-depth information anywhere. Not in any other seminar, video, book, or manual. But even with that said, just to sweeten the pot a bit I'm also going to hand you 7 special bonuses worth over $329 just to reward you for taking action immediately.

But I can’t give away this much stuff to everyone, so only the very next 25 people to order will receive these awesome free bonuses...

And WHAT great bonuses they are...

Bonus #1, 2, 3, & 4 : The Complete U.S. Army Hand-To-Hand Library (4 thick manuals- a $80 value)

Bonus #5: Book-Become a Lethal Weapon in 2 Weeks (a $29 value)

Bonus #6: Official U.S. Army Sniper Training Guide ($20 value)

Bonus #7: 2 A.B.C. Instructor Personal Coaching Certificates ($200 value) - FREE!
    Man, thats a deal! I get the DVDs, plus some kickass books, and I become a certified ABC instructor, just by ordering!

(Now, why exactly I need those books, since I'm apparently already competent to be an ABC instructor, and ABC is the deadliest art alive, I'm not sure...)

Anyway, just thought I'd share this awesome deal with you fine folks...

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    9/20/2005 10:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Been done I think but yes, that's the ultimate Bullshido/McDojoism cross-over. Appauling.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Posted On:
    9/20/2005 10:48am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good first post.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2005 10:52am

Style: None at Present

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice Find. I'm guessing it was from one of these google link thingies?

One thing I don't get though... there are a hundred billion of these sorts of sites, all with near identical layout, offers, and hustle (buy 2 get 1 free, I will make the last payment for you, I will include combat conditioning for free, etc, etc...)
    Now that this layout and general 'shape' of these webpages are so well known (I speak for myself, but I should imagine most of bullshido also...) ,you can tell what sort of site it is from a mere glance, you would have thought they would pick up on this and change the whole presentation...

Although, I guess it's a good thing they don't, otherwise we wouldn't immediatly know to hit that little 'X' at the top right hand corner of our screens.

Well, not for at least another 20 seconds...

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/20/2005 10:52am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gee, Phrost gave you a compliment! Now I gotta go and hurry to the post office because I read. "But I can’t give away this much stuff to everyone, so only the very next 25 people to order will receive these awesome free bonuses..."

pat(fear no man)fromlogan
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2005 10:53am

Style: None at Present

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, does anyone else find the phrase 'Lurker De-cloaks to Share' strangely poetic?
    ...Probably not.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2005 11:02am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings.

Not that anyone cares, but afaik his quotes on the bottom are made up.

I've searched the phone book, searched infobel, asked around in what is essentially the only mma circle of Baton Rouge, and even tried to find a bailbondsman name Jake Larouche. Give you one guess how that turned out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2005 12:36pm

Style: Savate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This site´s been posted here before, and still think its parody of those TRS-type of stuff. :toothy9:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2005 1:01pm

Style: TKD; BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah that's pretty old, but it's a great bullshido site and I guess it's been a while since it was posted here, so we'll forgive you. Hope you keep posting!

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    9/20/2005 1:15pm

Style: BJJ, Kickboxing, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    “As a Naval Special Warfare (SEAL) Training Officer, I was personally involved in screening a number of hand-to-hand fighting systems for official use…Accelerated Battlefield Combatives was so superior to the competition that everything else just seemed ridiculous. Winning any battle results from out-thinking, and out-maneuvering your opponent. The ABC system of combat instantly hard-wires these life-saving concepts into your brain. I only wish we were allowed to use it!”
    Bah ha ha... The SEALS AREN'T ALLOWED to use this style. Interesting.

Additionally, COL K was a "Green Beret... AND a Special Forces officer".... Cause, you know... They're different.

*GROAN*

I did hand to hand with 7th group... It was all the same old JJJ wrist lock stuff, and a little of people's individual experiences mixed in on occasion. Additionally, I've gone to ITI and other places for the same personal security courses that CIA guys and what have you go to, and done the other programs, and it's all Krav or CQD. Finally, my instructor teaches for FBI and other government agencies... He's a BJJ/MT guy.

There are no damned secrets... You can get the same training anywhere... If we can just get that out there, so much of this site's work would be done for it.

THERE ARE NO SECRET SYSTEMS!!!

Good post.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast