Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Acupuncturist / Anesthesia Student

Style
    Mostly weights now...
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or a decent punch.

PL - where do you work? Don't you have access to mucho equipment?

Style
    In Transition
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What do you mean by "mucho" equipment? Lots? We don't sell any MA stuff (odd, because the owner and I met at our BJJ class and he's a blue belt with Judo and boxing experience). Just cardio and strength training stuff. It's real high quality, but also expensive.

PL

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my question is: Is there a stand that can hang a freakin' superlong MT bag? Those things kick ass! They're like 7 feet tall!

Style
    Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone tried this? I think it can make any heavybag into a freestanding one.
    http://www.ringside.com/DETAIL.ASPX?ID=24684

Style
    Judo & Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ojgsxr6
    Has anyone tried this? I think it can make any heavybag into a freestanding one.
    http://www.ringside.com/DETAIL.ASPX?ID=24684
    I don't think so. I think all that attachment does is wrap around the bottom of an already free standing bag to enable you to do thigh kicks as if with a Muay Thai bag. I don't think it has any support to hold a bag up, the bag would need to have its own support.

By the way, all free standing bags suck, with no exceptions. Avoid them like the plague.

Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdog
    I don't think so. I think all that attachment does is wrap around the bottom of an already free standing bag to enable you to do thigh kicks as if with a Muay Thai bag. I don't think it has any support to hold a bag up, the bag would need to have its own support.

By the way, all free standing bags suck, with no exceptions. Avoid them like the plague.

that's been my experience. I wish I didn't live in an apartment or I'd get a ceiling mounted long bag, I wouldn't even consider getting anything like a wavemaster myself (but maybe other people would)
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Page 2 of 2 First 12