Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2005 1:49pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

BS Expert Help Needed

I was told on another forum that some people over here may be interested in this. I would like for some of you guys to check out this web site and see what you think.

http://www.kmfmartialarts.com

Here is one good example:

B.J. Moody J.R. registered 975 hours in the year 1996 making him the youngest instructor in that year to achieve those hours at the Brock-Do-jujitsu facility, Garnett, Kansas.
    Youngest Sensei: B.J. Moody J.R. registered in August of 2003 with a core score of %98.7 at age 11 in the Brock-Do-jujitsu facility in Garnett, Kansas.
    So, he was a Sensei at age 11 in 2003, in 1996 he would have been 4. How many people would pay to learn martial arts from a 4 year old? Somone said that it was probably a typo, but I did a little more research and found this:

http://www.brockdo.com/members.htm#BJ

Says he is in Jr. High.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2005 1:55pm

Style: Chinese Pugilism

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. Crappiest site ever.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2005 2:02pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rev. Ronald G. Wright : President of the K.M.F. is a career professional in the martial arts with three decades experience in a variety of disciplines. He holds a 10th degree Black Belt in Black Panther Karate and American Combat Kickboxing, a 6th degree Black Belt in Aki Jujitsu, a 4th degree Black Belt in Okinawa Te, a 3rd degree Black Belt in Kobudo, 2nd degree Black Belt in American Karate, 1st degree Black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and is a certified Law Enforcement Tactics Instructor, certified Cane Master.
    Black Panther Karate?

He must have thumbs like tree-trunks

Old School DM

Posted On:
    10/13/2005 2:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sensei "B.J." L. Brock Moody Jr Rank: Black belt 7th tip
    Job Title: Head Weapons Instructor, Owner / Operator
    Years in Martial Arts: 11
    Favorite Movie: Coach Carter
    Favorite Weapon: Sword

Sensei Moody, "B.J.", has been practicing Martial Arts with his father for the past 11 years. B.J. is currently the dojo's head weapons instructor, instructing children as well as adults.

B.J. attends Anderson County Jr. High School and maintains a 4.0 grade point average, while participating in football, basketball, wrestling, and track. B.J. in his spare time enjoys training K-9's, riding motorcycles and scuba diving.
    I want to learn in a school where the "Head Weapons Instructor" is in Junior High School. In fairness though, he may be a badass - who knows.

Ah, it gets worse though.... if you follow the link to kmfmartialarts.com , the Bullshido really starts to fly!

"We Do It through the Lords Holy Book"

The Kiai Martial Arts Foundation is a Foundation of Christian martial artists, who have united and become a part of our Lords great commission. To teach martial arts of all styles in a Christian atmosphere. Allowing each Sensei to open & operate a top quality martial arts school that will not go against the convictions of their relationship with Christ. Neither to be bound by a political or secular body, but who desires to stay true to the values of the Kiai Martial Arts Foundation. We at the K.M.F. want to break down the walls between denominations and styles of born again believers in Christ.

In today's society the most common factor in a good level of employment requires being certified. This is a blessing from God, because this holds weight where ever you should travel in this world for the future of the field we represent.

The word of God contains numerous certifications. Could you not agree that Christ was certified? What about the Disciples.

I especially like the bit about Christ and the Disciples being certified... :biblethum

I can see it now... a grimy, dark dojo. Christ stands before the judges humbly, awaiting their approval and certification.

From the back of the room, a voice rings out, "Wait!!!..... the bottom brick!"

:jerkit2yf

Professional Wrestler

Posted On:
    10/13/2005 2:07pm

Style: Aikido-Kickboxing-Taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, there are some problems. Basically, BJ would have to have been doing martial arts from about the same time he could walk. Normally Tip=Stripe=Dan Grade, and 7 dan grades in 11 years is a bit much.

And for the record 975 hours in a single year is 3 hours a day, if he took no time off. While not an impossible feat. Very unlikely.

Then he is a member of this Hall of Fame:
    http://www.kmfmartialarts.com/discuss.htm

Which brings up a few more questions, such as, who is supervising and certifing these world records?
    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
    -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
    -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
    -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
    -Don Gwinn

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    10/13/2005 2:09pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Many red flags on that site. Too many degrees in too many styles, Kempo is 5000 years old, kiddie black belts, questionable instruction in questionable curriculum.

Doesn't look good...but I could be wrong.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    10/13/2005 2:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love the smell of BS in the morning!
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2005 2:10pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fastest 110-man kumite karate: defeated 110 opponents in full-contact rounds in 3:08 min, 9 June 2002 WR
    would've loved to see that :ninjafigh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2005 2:12pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *Stamps the site* certefiably bullshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2005 3:06pm

Style: None