Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/21/2011 3:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shou Shu, BJJ, kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifu mongoose View Post
    As I posted I have no need to prove myself to you or anyone. I have just had it with these lying bastards putting stuff up about a style I trained in and was a part of. I know everyone this nut job wrote about and he could not have been in the style for that long as we allways teach that the horse stance is for teaching not for getting in street fights as you cant move that fast out of it. Its for leg development. But let me show you another lie by this ahole. I know both Wayne and Mendoza personaly. Mendoza at one time was my student, and I can bet you that Mendoza would verifie that the confrontation never happened, and since I was in the system and never even had a rumor of it it never happened. Now let me put this out here so you know where I coming from. I respect anyone who trains in any style, I don't bad mouth anyone elses style, and I wont have mine lied about by aholes like him. And just to show another lie about this guy, he says he knows the Black belts and if they got in so many fights why doesn't anyone have scars or been arrested? Everyone in the style knows me, and they all know my scars and my arrest records, I used them as a tool in what not to do. Like this is how you break your fingers on your fist if you don't hold it right on impact. So he's lieing I taught that at camp all the time. I hope everyone who reads this goes by this simple act of class, you may think anothers style is weak but have the class not to say so, and if someone is, even if its not your style have the guts to tell them its not a classy thing to do. Now I'm going back to my glass of Rhine wine and my book. I've had my fill of people like him for this year. Later Bros.
    Are you the one that taught every SS student how to write incoherently? lol I'm lost in your posts

Posted On:
    2/21/2011 3:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, I'm a two finger typest and I think faster than I can write! LOL. But I hope you can get what I was trying to say. I am in Fountain Co. on most Fridays to get the kids pizza, then I stop at the park on the east side to relax from the family for a while. I allmost allways have on a Moores sweat shirt so that I can talk to people from other styles, I enjoy the talks. I'm easy to spot, I'm 6' 2" 219pds with glasses and a ball cap. And I'm so handsom!LOL. I will not be posting on this site anymore or going on other sites to challenge others who run thier mouths about me or my friends. Last time I took a challenge I went to Albuquerque NM. and it turned out to be a 15 year old kid. He almost pissed his pants, and the studio head and I had a good laugh. I hope you and your families have all the best. Later.

Posted On:
    2/21/2011 4:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shou Shu, BJJ, kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, I'm a two finger typest and I think faster than I can write! LOL. But I hope you can get what I was trying to say. I am in Fountain Co. on most Fridays to get the kids pizza, then I stop at the park on the east side to relax from the family for a while. I allmost allways have on a Moores sweat shirt so that I can talk to people from other styles, I enjoy the talks. I'm easy to spot, I'm 6' 2" 219pds with glasses and a ball cap. And I'm so handsom!LOL. I will not be posting on this site anymore or going on other sites to challenge others who run thier mouths about me or my friends. Last time I took a challenge I went to Albuquerque NM. and it turned out to be a 15 year old kid. He almost pissed his pants, and the studio head and I had a good laugh. I hope you and your families have all the best. Later.
    Best to ya, Shifu. Don't sweat the keyboard warriors too much, some of them are genuinely interested while others are just here to be negative.

I can't figure out who you are but I trained out of the Burson school from 01-03 (I think?) and trained at a few different schools since. I'm trying to get back in. I got my black prep and want to take it to black so I can start learning the real stuff! haha

Cheers.

Posted On:
    2/22/2011 4:09pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry but I got your e reply. I had not intended to come back here. I used to go into Burson for black belt groups and camps. I know Phil and his wife. I used to visit the Miles brothers and went to thier house. Nice family. I am one of the old time 3rds and used to hang with Da Shifu Sr. allot. You sound like one of the Miles brothers who did some MMA fighting. I also went into Rossetti's after events. If you want to contact me just ask Phil for my e-mail for the 3rd in Colorado he knows it.

Posted On:
    7/12/2011 7:37am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, I dont want you guys to think that shou shu teaches you bull crap martial arts. People learned this to defend the royal emperor in China. I used to get beat up as a kid. Ever since i learned this no one F**ks with me anymore. Jung Moon is Da Shifu's Moore's Son and i swear to god he is one of the most bad ass people ever. Also heres a story, Da Shifu Moore knocked out Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee was demonstrating his 1 inch punch or whatever it is, Da Shifu walks in and as soon as Bruce Lee touches Da Shifu , Da Shifu knocks him out. I have seen this beautiful art change people. They can now kick some major ass but they respect all martial arts. They arnt like those bull s**t MMA fighters that talk s**t about other martial arts we respect it all. And to this guy who posted that wrestling works better then you have no idea what shou shu is capable of. Im a green belt and i've kicked the living hell out of Teakwondo Ju Jitzu Judo MMA and about everything u can think of and they were like 5th degree blacks belts. Don't disrespect martial arts anymore ok? or else we fight me and you. By the way im 13 years old. I bet i could kick your ass as easily as i kick dirt. People don't think shou shu is a waste of time and money because it really isnt.

Posted On:
    7/12/2011 8:31am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by boyyo101 View Post
    By the way im 13 years old. I bet i could kick your ass as easily as i kick dirt.
    Oh, that's so cute.

Run along, kid; grown-ups are talking.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/12/2011 11:05am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, I dont want you guys to think that shou shu teaches you bull crap martial arts. People learned this to defend the royal emperor in China. I used to get beat up as a kid. Ever since i learned this no one F**ks with me anymore. Jung Moon is Da Shifu's Moore's Son and i swear to god he is one of the most bad ass people ever. Also heres a story, Da Shifu Moore knocked out Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee was demonstrating his 1 inch punch or whatever it is, Da Shifu walks in and as soon as Bruce Lee touches Da Shifu , Da Shifu knocks him out. I have seen this beautiful art change people. They can now kick some major ass but they respect all martial arts. They arnt like those bull s**t MMA fighters that talk s**t about other martial arts we respect it all. And to this guy who posted that wrestling works better then you have no idea what shou shu is capable of. Im a green belt and i've kicked the living hell out of Teakwondo Ju Jitzu Judo MMA and about everything u can think of and they were like 5th degree blacks belts. Don't disrespect martial arts anymore ok? or else we fight me and you. By the way im 13 years old. I bet i could kick your ass as easily as i kick dirt. People don't think shou shu is a waste of time and money because it really isnt.
    Cheerleading is fine, make threats that you legally can't be backed again and you will be banned.

This is your only warning.

Oh and no it had nothing to do with protecting Chinese Emperors.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/12/2011 11:37am at .

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/12/2011 11:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also heres a story, Da Shifu Moore knocked out Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee was demonstrating his 1 inch punch or whatever it is, Da Shifu walks in and as soon as Bruce Lee touches Da Shifu , Da Shifu knocks him out.
    you can prove this, right?

By the way im 13 years old. I bet i could kick your ass as easily as i kick dirt.
    Oh, wait.
    nevermind

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/12/2011 11:59am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People don't think shou shu is a waste of time and money because it really isnt.
    You're 13, so you probably don't pay for your own lessons, and you probably don't have a job so you've got lots of free time.

Posted On:
    7/12/2011 4:24pm

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's 13!?

LET'S GET HIM!!!
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 25 LastLast