Hell yeah! Hell no!

Shou Shu Information

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2006 1:20am

Style: Muay Thai/Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Grappling doesn't work on the street, there is broken glass and lava!" - Poops Loops

if i had a sig space, thats what would go here

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2006 8:51pm

Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Good Luck!

Shou Shu = Tracy Chinese Kenpo + American Kenpo + Bok Fu Do

Mr. Moore and family's instructors = Al Tracy + Robert Blackmore + Steve LaBounty

Richard Lee.

Shou Shu Concepts Taught.

Examples

1. Economy of motion.

2. Zones

3. Directional harmony

4. Exaggerated step = a kick

To read about these in detail read ( Ed Parker Encyclopedia of Kenpo.

Please Read

Best Wishe

Shou Shu Article

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2006 10:24am

Style: Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth seeker
    Shou Shu = Tracy Chinese Kenpo + American Kenpo + Bok Fu Do

Mr. Moore and family's instructors = Al Tracy + Robert Blackmore + Steve LaBounty

Richard Lee.

Shou Shu Concepts Taught.

Examples

1. Economy of motion.

2. Zones

3. Directional harmony

4. Exaggerated step = a kick

To read about these in detail read ( Ed Parker Encyclopedia of Kenpo.

Please Read

Best Wishe

Shou Shu Article

I FIND IT AMUSING HOW YOU GO FROM WEBSITE TO WEBSITE BASHING SHOU SHU.
    YOU'VE TWISTED ALOT OF THINGS UP IN YOUR BLOG. IF YOUR A PRACTICIONER OF KEMPO, YOU MUST BE A SAD ONE TO GO OUT AND TRY TO PUT DOWN OTHER ARTS. THE ONE THING I'LL TOUCH ON IS ABOUT YOUR CONSTANT STATEMENTS ABOUT SHOU SHU AND KEMPO AND WHATEVER OTHER ART YOU STATED HAVE THE SAME TECHNIQUES DA'SHIFU SR STATES HE GOT FROM CHINA. THAT IS NOT TRUE. DA'SHIFU SR LEARNED SHOU SHU IN CHINA, MADE IT SIMPLER TO TEACHER TO AMERICANS WITH THESE TECHNIQUES YOU SPEAK OF... HE GAINED THE SKILLS IN CHINA FROM BEING TAUGHT DAY AND NIGHT FOR 2 1/2 YRS. THATS NOT POSSIBLE TO DO HERE IN THE STATES SO HE HAD TO MAKE IT MORE SIMPLISTIC OR WE AMERICANS WOULDN'T TAKE TO IT. NOW WHERE THE TECHNIQUES ORIGINATED FROM I'M NOT SURE AND IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. SOMEONE SAID IT PRETTY WELL ON HERE THAT SOME OF THESE TECHNIQUES ARE FROM KEMPO WITH CHINESE INFLUENCE.. WHICH HITS IT ON THE KNOB AND THAT IS THE KEY THAT MAKES SHOU SHU DIFF... ITS THE MOTION..

wants jade ring

Posted On:
    9/19/2006 11:20am

supporting member
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoushu energy
    I FIND IT AMUSING HOW YOU GO FROM WEBSITE TO WEBSITE BASHING SHOU SHU.YOU'VE TWISTED ALOT OF THINGS UP IN YOUR BLOG. IF YOUR A PRACTICIONER OF KEMPO, YOU MUST BE A SAD ONE TO GO OUT AND TRY TO PUT DOWN OTHER ARTS.
    Most people agree that shou shu is an adequte self defense system.

THE ONE THING I'LL TOUCH ON IS ABOUT YOUR CONSTANT STATEMENTS ABOUT SHOU SHU AND KEMPO AND WHATEVER OTHER ART YOU STATED HAVE THE SAME TECHNIQUES DA'SHIFU SR STATES HE GOT FROM CHINA. THAT IS NOT TRUE.
    This is true.

DA'SHIFU SR LEARNED SHOU SHU IN CHINA, MADE IT SIMPLER TO TEACHER TO AMERICANS WITH THESE TECHNIQUES YOU SPEAK OF... HE GAINED THE SKILLS IN CHINA FROM BEING TAUGHT DAY AND NIGHT FOR 2 1/2 YRS.
    There is no evidence that he went to China as a young man.

THATS NOT POSSIBLE TO DO HERE IN THE STATES SO HE HAD TO MAKE IT MORE SIMPLISTIC OR WE AMERICANS WOULDN'T TAKE TO IT.
    His teachers taught him the same way you learn. Call and ask them, they're still around!

NOW WHERE THE TECHNIQUES ORIGINATED FROM I'M NOT SURE AND IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.
    Tracy's Kenpo, Bok Fu Do, Al Novak, Tai Chi.

SOMEONE SAID IT PRETTY WELL ON HERE THAT SOME OF THESE TECHNIQUES ARE FROM KEMPO WITH CHINESE INFLUENCE.. WHICH HITS IT ON THE KNOB AND THAT IS THE KEY THAT MAKES SHOU SHU DIFF... ITS THE MOTION..
    Rolling hips and flow? The hip thing is overrated and flow is found in almost all martial arts.

I took shou shu in the 80's as a teen and heard all the stories of it being a secret chinese martial art. It just doesn't add up. I've spoke to ex-shifus who were there when they were creating the system in the 70's from the above listed styles.

#1 and #2 SS kata are very close to kenpo #1 & #2 kata. The SS hand set is a shortened version of Kenpo's Wong family Hand Set! Shou Shu "the sixth" is a version of kenpo #6 long form! The Crane and Cobra material didn't exist until the 80's! The mantis is all Seven Star from Brandonn Lai!

If Moore Sr had learned a system in China, let alone 7 systems, he would have had plenty of material between forms and techniques, etc, not to need to borrow anything.

He just learned motion? What does that mean? Did he just move like an animal? He didn't learn any application? It doesn't add up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2006 11:47am

Style: Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by inde
    Most people agree that shou shu is an adequte self defense system.

This is true.

There is no evidence that he went to China as a young man.

His teachers taught him the same way you learn. Call and ask them, they're still around!

Tracy's Kenpo, Bok Fu Do, Al Novak, Tai Chi.

Rolling hips and flow? The hip thing is overrated and flow is found in almost all martial arts.

I took shou shu in the 80's as a teen and heard all the stories of it being a secret chinese martial art. It just doesn't add up. I've spoke to ex-shifus who were there when they were creating the system in the 70's from the above listed styles.

#1 and #2 SS kata are very close to kenpo #1 & #2 kata. The SS hand set is a shortened version of Kenpo's Wong family Hand Set! Shou Shu "the sixth" is a version of kenpo #6 long form! The Crane and Cobra material didn't exist until the 80's! The mantis is all Seven Star from Brandonn Lai!

If Moore Sr had learned a system in China, let alone 7 systems, he would have had plenty of material between forms and techniques, etc, not to need to borrow anything.

He just learned motion? What does that mean? Did he just move like an animal? He didn't learn any application? It doesn't add up.
    I'VE WENT ROUND AND ROUND WITH YOU BEFORE INDIE.. YOUR A FRIGGIN JOKE!!!
    IF MOORE'S STOLE ALL THIS MATERIAL FROM OTHER ARTS.. WHY HASN'T ANYTHING BEEN SAID BY THE FOUNDERS FROM THOSE ARTS??? BUT SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO IS HATING THE ART BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT....

THE HIPS ARE OVER RATED??? I'D LIKE TO CHALLENGE YOU TO THAT. ITS FUNNY HOW YOU MAKE ALL THESE CLAIMS ABOUT EACH FORM BUT YOU WERE IN THE SYSTEM FOR HOW LONG??? HA,HA,HA.. OH WELL, ANYONE THAT WANTS TO LISTEN.. LISTEN. ADIOS ASSHOLE

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2006 11:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hang in there!

Please do your own research, For a small fee you can do records search and find facts. Dates and times

Question, why would Mr Tracy,Mr. LaBounty, Mr Hawkins lie, what would be the purpose, and all three of them. and the e-mail dates are dated years apart. And if Mr. Moore was a master at this time (late 60's) one would think these men would have noticed, I guess he kept it a secrete.

Now ask yourself why did Mr. Moore and family keep the training from the kenpoist listed above a secrete. Why not tell their student.

Ask your instructor's about the e-mail from Mr Tracy, it was a confirmation to one of them.

Subject: Fw: Re: Sensitive Question Sorry to here about Albert: ( Yes he and his brother studied kenpo with us in the late 60's and they were some of our original black belts, They actually did most of their studying under Bob Blackmore one of our black belts.

He waited until Mr. Moore's passing and then did a follow up on information he already Knew. We left his name out to protect him. They know!

On are end, it took some research, but on the Shou Shu Organization it would be easy to prove, Mr Moore would have many records of his travels to china in the 1940's, produce just one! They would have business record that would prove his schools that pre date the 70's, as he states in the interview. I could go on, Just Think!

We put this together a little bit at a time, The passage by Bryan Hawkins lead us to Mr. LaBounty, Mr LaBounty took us to Mr Lee and to his Bok Fu Do system,

Again match the techniques of the three system, Tracy,Parker, and Lee's and you have Shou Shu.

Please young man think, a man that would have completed all these feats would have been famous Books, Movies, Martial artists would have been standing in line.

All of these claims is their not one witness that pre-date the 70's that can comfirm just one story, you should be making the Shou Shu organization prove the claims, Business with Ed Parker, KO Bruce Lee, Chinese Mafia, trained in China. But you have already been sold.

Get the Shou Shu information to a reporter, write a book on Mr Moore and become famous.

Here's a thought, might be nothing, Mr Moore had three children, one boy and three girls, trace the age's ,any born between 1947 and 1951? and what date did he marry, all have to do a little more rearch.

Sorry no belts, this is not a debate on what MA is the best, I will leave that to others.

Best Wishes!
    Truth seeker

Al Moore's Shou Shu History
    Last edited by Truth seeker; 11/14/2006 5:44pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2006 1:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THE ONE THING I'LL TOUCH ON IS ABOUT YOUR CONSTANT STATEMENTS ABOUT SHOU SHU AND KEMPO AND WHATEVER OTHER ART YOU STATED HAVE THE SAME TECHNIQUES DA'SHIFU SR STATES HE GOT FROM CHINA. THAT IS NOT TRUE. DA'SHIFU SR LEARNED SHOU SHU IN CHINA, MADE IT SIMPLER TO TEACHER TO AMERICANS WITH THESE TECHNIQUES YOU SPEAK OF... HE GAINED THE SKILLS IN CHINA FROM BEING TAUGHT DAY AND NIGHT FOR 2 1/2 YRS. THATS NOT POSSIBLE TO DO HERE IN THE STATES SO HE HAD TO MAKE IT MORE SIMPLISTIC OR WE AMERICANS WOULDN'T TAKE TO IT. NOW WHERE THE TECHNIQUES ORIGINATED FROM I'M NOT SURE AND IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. SOMEONE SAID IT PRETTY WELL ON HERE THAT SOME OF THESE TECHNIQUES ARE FROM KEMPO WITH CHINESE INFLUENCE.

The Tracy's system is Chinese Kenpo sir!

The teaching of shou Shu is that they had no techniques.

Quote page 3 of interview. Mr moore ( Some of the techniques are ( ORIGINAL )techniques I have learned from other Da Shifus! end Quote)

The only Da Shifus were in China also on page 3! The claim is their were no techinques, so how did he learn any ORIGINALS from the DA Shifus in China )

Truth seeker

Shou Shu Article

NEW INFORMATION FROM A MAN THAT TRAINED UNDER MR MOORE 10/14/06

Karate Korner Message Board - Martial Arts Discussion Forum
    Last edited by Truth seeker; 10/14/2006 3:37pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/27/2006 11:11pm

Style: Hei Long Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    regardless of where the techiniques came from, shou shu is an exellent martial art because of the way that we execute a technique, kuck, hand form, etc, that is what makes shou shu unique, and a martial arts that can benifit anyone

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2006 12:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Same old song and dance

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 21222324 ... LastLast