Sponsored Links Spacer Image

**** you math class

Posted On:
    9/10/2005 3:43am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool. Can I wear a little kimono without any pants too?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    9/10/2005 4:30am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's what I'm wearing right now.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    9/10/2005 8:36am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She looks like a nice person, but her attitudes speak differently.

I think she is a militiant lezza.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/10/2005 9:12am

Style: None at Present

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Out of MAP I picked up these gems...

she teaches:
    Shorinji Ryu Jujutsu (Samuria Art of traditional Jujutsu, this system also teaches the Eishin Ryu, this is the oldest sword art in Japan)
    hmm, I thought the oldest was Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu, as it has been made a national treasure in Japan, I could be wrong however...

Togakure Ryu 2nd Dan ( I am pretty sure that my 3rd is real soon, After I have achieved 2nd dan in the bujinkan I quit training in all the other ryu and mainly focused on the ninja training of the bujinkan
    I'm sure it's been said before, but the "NINJA" parts of bujinkan are VERY small... and
    really, 2nd, or even 3rd dan, is not really high up in an organisation that has 15 dan grades, 1st means you have only just grasped the basics pretty much...

Koga Ryu Ninjutsu- My father was a navy seal and this is a military style of martial arts that he has taught me
    Does anything more really have to be said? ... Allow me to humbly point you towards an alive-trained bujinkan thread?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...217#post723217
    Last edited by Xeo; 9/10/2005 9:13am at . Reason: Spelling

Chemist

Posted On:
    9/10/2005 9:26am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have two nice things to say..... She's in really good shape, and it looks like she had a pretty good augmentation (it seems like there are a lot of really bad augmentations out there), and she should be proud to show it off

I don't think I need any more ninjas reigning in a jihad on me, so that's all I'm gonna say

Posted On:
    9/10/2005 9:36am

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeo

hmm, I thought the oldest was Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu, as it has been made a national treasure in Japan, I could be wrong however...

]
    While the TSKSR is the oldest recognised BUJUTSU ryu, I beleive the Nen-ryu is the oldest Kenjutsu school.
    I maybe mistaken...

Posted On:
    9/10/2005 9:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shinbushi
    Say this on MAP
    http://www.christaj.com/budo_ryu_taijutsu.html
    Phrost according to an email she says she trainded at the school you do.l

What a load of crock.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    9/10/2005 9:57am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd so do her.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    9/10/2005 10:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I have stated, Koto_Ryu, I believe she is a militant lezza.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Posted On:
    9/10/2005 10:45am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've seen this person once in 4 years, and that was only because she stopped in to discuss something with our coach at the end of a MMA class. Until I checked the link, I knew nothing about her other than the fact that she showed up that time in the exact same outfit she's wearing on the website.

Honestly, I have no idea what goes on with the "Traditional" classes. I've never been to one and have never had any intention of going.

Phrost's school has legitimate MMA teachers and an aiki-ninjitsu class. It's likely she trained to be a ninja while Phrost was armbarring all the student who weren't suckers. I believe Scrapper has already made it clear the Ninja school is necessary to make money for the gym to stay open and that the MMAists clean up nicely at local MMA competitions.
    That's about it, minus the "armbarring all the students" bit. I'm at about a 1:10 giving to recieving ratio on arm bars there.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast