--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Warriorschool and the Tucson Booj (Prather)

I trained with Prather and co. in Tucson (ex-booj) years ago. I even dabbled in WarriorCult for a time in my youth until it got seriously weird.

The man is a criminal. Even a cursory search on google will present you with the full story. He was fired from the DEA for sexual misconduct, falsifying timecards, misuse of government weapons, misuse of government vehicle, lying, the list goes on and on. He claims he was Special Forces but was never tabbed and never went thru the Q course. He was in the 2 shop (an intel nerd).

He sleeps with his students (dare I say rapes?) and has an ego the size of texas. And now he's migrated his Warriorschool Cult of Exorcisms to a more marketable Warriorschool of 'shooting and tactics'... he's also on local radio and generally is trying to rebrand himself.

I've been traveling a great deal for work in recent years (currently an ACTUAL federal agent) and now moved back to Arizona. I was wondering if anyone had any recent run-ins with his klan of warrior exorcists and ninjas. lol.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THanks for the updated links. The SOCNET stuff is priceless.

Style
    Sento-jutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To kind of explain what the OP was saying about the special forces for those not familiar with it.
    When you think of the green berets, the image of a snake eater comes to mind. But there is a large number of support people in a special forces unit. They are not commandos, but rather REMFs for the most part. Prather was one.
    Of course, that doesn't stop him from mentioning that he was part of an SF unit when he writes in magazines like SWAT.
    I'm not sure he actually raped any of his students. I have never heard that accusation from one of them. But as part of his cult where he hints he is the second coming of christ, he did do a lot of "sexual healing." It was for that sort of thing that he got bounced from the DEA. He tried to contest it by saying he was being prosecuted for christian beliefs. It didn't work.